03.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa~" all the people at the table turned toward the voice and there stand a petite, pale faced, grey eyes girl, her golden brown hairs were lying at her shoulder, contrasting with her face..all in all, she was so pretty! everyone was awed by her beauty..

"oh Jisoo...finally you're here!" sunggyu oppa stand up and went to her to give her a hug...everyone's eyes was following him..

"jisoo...where did i here this name? i thought ummm...oh yeah she's.."

"hey guys...this is my girlfriend song jisoo" sunggyu oppa smiled and introduced her to the rest of all of us.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh~" the rest of the boys and sungyeol oppa and sungjong are making weired faces. Wait is sunggyu oppa blushing..oh ho ho~ thats quite a scene to watch.

oppa sat beside me with unnie on his left. "Oh Jisoo, let me introduce you to the rest of them-" 

"ah hyung we can introduce ourself...thank you!" woohyun oppa cut him. "Annyeong im Nam woohyun" he gave her his famous charming smile.

"hahaha annyeong im dongwoo hahaha" dongwoo oppa introduced himself..i seriously wonder how can he laugh all the time...but that his charm i think..!

"hello im the choding~ i mean im sungyeol"

"annyeong im the cute maknae sungjong" he and his aegyo...

"i say Ho you say ya...HO" "YA" "hello im hoya" goshhhh...these guys are seriously dorks.

"hi im L" and here comes the cold city boy...! -.-

"annyeong im kim jinhee" she over cheerily introduced herself.

"yah Haneul wont you introduce yourself" 

"huh..oh annyeonghaseyo im Oh Haneul..oppa's cousin! nice to meet you unnie" i smiled at her.

"oh so you're haneul whom i've always heard of...nice to meet you sweety" unnie said. I looked at oppa and he just smiled while ruffling my hair.

"Yah oppa don't mess up my hair" i pouted. " yah don't you  'YAH' me im older than you" i just stuck my tongue out at him in response

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter