| TWO |

Peter Ji and The SM Boys

 

NARRATOR'S POV

"We've been expecting you," the boy says softly. His eyes run down her figure before settling on her face. Like he was doing, Sora takes the time to look at him. He is covered in a white long sleeve shirt that is open to expose a slim, yet muscular chest that is tucked into some black pants. Slung around his hip by leather is what Sora assumes is a gun. With a weapon in sight and an unknown person, the nerves begin to course through her body once more.

She is unsure of where exactly she is. This is not her territory. If she were to be in danger because of this boy the most she can do is run. Running blinding through a thick jungle could lead her to more danger. What do I do... Sora watches as the boy takes slow, somewhat cautious steps toward her. She tenses, but holds her ground. The weak only become the prey. Or maybe I am just being stupid.

The boy holds out his hands in front of him, palms open and facing her. "I wont hurt you. Like I said, I have been expecting you. I mean you no harm." He lets out an awkward laugh. Sora does not know if maybe this seemingly enchanted jungle is the cause or, to which she did not like to admit, this beautiful boy, but she feels herself become at ease. The mess that her emotions are, one minute tense and afraid, the next relaxed and amazed, anger her so. She does not want to put her guard down and her trust out so easily.

Though the more she thinks about her situation she'd rather go off with the strange boy than stay alone in the jungle where she could possibly be killed by something. Maybe the boy will help her and explain to her where she is.

"W-Where are we?" Sora stuttered trying to find her voice.

The boy smiles happily then opens his arms wide. "Neverland!" At this time the wind blew a gust of wind that flows through her clothes and left a trail of goosebumps across her arms. Sora looks around her at the tall trees and beautiful flowers. "Neverland..." She repeats. Her eyes shine with excitement. "Like-" Before her sentence can be finished a loud war call blares through the air. Both Sora and the boy look to where it came from. The trees and bushes rustled wildly from the intruder.

Soon the boy was in front of Sora grasping her hands in his. "I must go. I cannot tell you why, just... don't let them take you from us." He releases her hands to bring one of his own up to caress her cheek. His thumb softly caresses the corner of . "Goodbye." Sora watches as the boy runs off in the other direction in a hurry.

She does not fully understand anything the boy said. She did not get the most of her questions answered, honestly after meeting the boy she has even more than before.

The bushes behind Sora rustle before another boy appeared. He stands a few feet away from her, and like the other boy had done, he takes some time to look at her. Suspiciously, his eyes linger on her chest area and if he hadn't snapped his head up to lock eyes with her, Sora would have called him out.

"You're not a pirate... hell, you're not even male." The boy snaps at her. The hostility in his voice shocks Sora.

He is so different compared to the other boy. The other is angelic with cat-like eyes and lips that curl beautifully. His skin is sun kissed ever so gently giving him a perfect light-caramel tone. But this boy. . . His hair fell into his face on the right. His eyes make him seem mad. They hold a dark flurry of emotions that burn a dark brown. He is taller and has a more lanky body. This boy wears clothes on the more. . . homemade side. Surprisingly, it does not look bad. His chest is covered in dark leaves that are bound together to compose a muscle-T. His bottom half is covered in brown leaves that hug his legs and thighs perfectly. Unlike the other boy, he does not have a dangerous weapon such as a gun. Instead, there is a bow and arrow strapped to his back.

As Sora is analyzing him, the boy slowly steps closer to her. He has not seen a female in a long time. Hell, he does not even remember the last time he had set his gaze on one.

The thing that pricks away at his curiosity is why there is one here. This island is full of boys, creatures, small fairies, and so on. Sure, there are some female fairies, but there are no female humans. This is not a place for females. It never will be. 

The boy stares at Sora. Long, dark hair. Wide eyes that sparkles brown. Pink, plush lips. Tan skin that is sprinkled with freckles on her cheeks. He has to stop himself from letting his gaze move below the girl's face.

Finding his words, he speaks making Sora jump from the sudden sound. "Who are you?" His voice no longer holds that tense, angry tone.

"My name is Sora, and I do not know where I am." Sora answers. Since she got no help from the previous boy, she planned on getting some from this one. No matter how uninviting he seems.

She watches as the boy's left eyebrow lifts in confusion. "My name is Taeyong and fortunately for you I know where I am. Now, I do not know why you are here, you should not be. I will take you to my home where the others and I will decide what to do with you." He motions to her with his hand and starts walking off into the woods.

Ignoring the last bit of words he said, Sora follows behind him.

A/N If you have a wattpad, follow me on there @thesadandlonely