When I Woke Up

Hana and Luhan, the EXO Werewolf King

Luhan POV

 

I looked at this creature in front of me. She was a real human. I was definitely sure of it. She looked like those pictures my great grandfather has drawn.

But how did this thing get here to our werewolf dimension? I mean it’s not possible for her to just get here for no reason. I’m going to have to ask her when she wakes up. I’m also going to ask her how she ended up in my favorite area. The garden with the snow flower I did my best to preserve since my childhood.

“Hyung, she hasn’t woke up for 1 month now. Let’s just bury her and consider her dead.” Kai told him.

“Andwae.” I glared at Kai.

“Why hyung?” Sehun asked looking at Hana still asleep.

“Because she came from another dimension. Something that only my grandfather went through and recorded it through this old book.” I pointed to the book, as I took it out and studied it.

“So? Call your grandfather over then and let’s ask him if she’s worth killing.” Tao said.

“I won’t kill her.” I said.

“Is there a special reason why she can’t die yet?” Lay asked.

“That’s right, you’ve been keeping all of us in the dark for 1 month already. Don’t you think it’s time to tell the truth?” Xiumin asked me.

I sighed about my reason. It suddenly sounded so stupid but the guys don’t believe me anymore about my excuse. Should I just tell them?

“That’s right, she’s barely breathing through Lay’s magic anyways.” Kris said.

“How about let’s kill her within the next day if she doesn’t wake up.” Suho asked.

Damn it! Why are these guys so persistent in killing her?! Aish, I didn’t want to tell them but I knew I had to. They’re the only ones I can trust at the end anyways.

“Because,” I closed my eyes not wanting to look at their faces. “She’s my mate.” I told them.

There was no noise yet and so I opened my eyes to see them. Chanyeol and Lay had their mouths wide open as if they were going to drop their jaws. Kris and Tao gasped together. Suho dropped his paper works he brought to focus on. The others either had their eyes on the verge of popping out or slapping their ears in disbelief like Baekhyun and Chen.

“No way, you said she was human.” Chanyeol said.

“She doesn’t look any different than us other than that she has no scent and has no scars in any of her body part symbolizing her transformation from a pup into a 'human'.” D.O. said.

“But, how is it that you can tell she’s your mate?” Chen asked.

“Because I want to protect her and I usually don’t care about anyone or anything.” I told them.

“Ani, how does that make her your mate? You’re suppose to be enchanted with your mate’s smell at first which is want makes you two know one another.” Xiumin said.

“She doesn’t really have any smell…other than of a flowery smell that’s faint.” I told them.

“But so what if she’s your mate. If the elders catch that she’s not a werewolf like the rest of us, then you’re dead, or more like she’s dead.” Baekhyun told me.

“I know but my instincts just tells me she’s my mate and that I have to protect her.” I told the guys.

“I can’t believe that this small thing is your mate.” Tao looked at the little girl in disbelief. “But fine, I’ll believe in you because your instincts are never wrong.” He said.

“Same here. Even if your mate is a bit weird, I believe there’s more to it and that she’s going to be worth protecting.” Kris said.

I rubbed my head and a let out a sigh. Not of relief.

“Aren’t you happy hyung? Why are you sighing?” Lay asked me.

“I’m still accepting my reality that this…thing is my mate so let me recover from my shock also.” I told them and left the room.

 

No One POV

 

“I guess we’re gong to be worshiping this thing then.” Sehun said.

“How about when it wakes up, let’s torture it.” Kai said.

“I totally agree, let’s give it a little scare and make it obey us. At one point, it’s going to try to control us with it realizes it’s in power.” Baekhyun said.

“What should we do first? If we start out too bad, Luhan hyung is going to kill us.” Chanyeol said.

“Should we just show it our werewolf form to scare it first then go deeper from there?” Chen asked.

“I’m in!” Tao raised his hands.

“I’m totally not going to play with you idiots.” D.O. leaves the room.

“I agree with D.O. What you guys are doing is bound to bring trouble for you and Luhan hyung.” Lay said and joined D.O.

“If anything happens to her remember to call for Lay immediately.” Xiumin looked at the guys worried and left the room.

“Let’s go, I don’t have time here to waste forever. We have other unfinished works to complete anyways.” Kris nudged Suho.

“Fine, don’t go too far in your games you kids.” Suho told Chanyeol them before leaving the room.

The six guys all excitedly changed into their wolf forms and growled at one another. All the sudden, a little hand starts moving.

 

Hana POV

 

Hana is so tired. It’s so loud. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Hana feels scared. Room here is dark and noisy. I looked up and finally see something moving. Is it? I think it is. Oh no! WOLVES!!!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I screamed as loud as I could. “NAAANNNNYYYYYY!!!!!” I cried out loud.

 

Luhan POV

 

I heard the thing screamed and quickly left my workroom and ran back to the guest room to find six idiots changing back into their human forms and trying to cheer up my crying mate who finally woke up after a month.

“What did you guys do to her?” I glared at them while leaning at the side of the door watching them.

“Wolves!!!!” the little girl cried and ran to me.

As soon as she touched me I felt this electric shock went through me. I looked down at the thing here hugging my leg as her tears stain my pant. Strangely, my chest felt this squishy feeling as I looked at her.

“Save Hana! Save Hana wolves!” she jumped reaching her hands out for me.

Unknowingly, I moved away from her and she clung onto my leg. I tried to shake her off but she stuck on to me like a gecko. Damn, she’s stronger than I thought she’ll be. I glared at the six idiots, “You guys are dead after I put her away.” I told them and shouted, “D.O.! Lay! Suho! Kris! Xiumin!”

“What is it hyung?” Lay quickly comes and find the thing burying it’s face in my leg.

“Take it away from me.” I said doing a shooing motion.

“Come here baby,” Lay bends down and reaches out for her.

She immediately went into his arms and the three of us headed to my study room. Soon  this little thing stopped crying and fell asleep on Lay’s arms. Great. I’m so too killing those guys.

“Where do you want me to put her?” Lay asked looking for a place to set her down.

“I don’t know. Just check up on her quick and leave her around here.” I told him.

“I swear, those guys are 100 years old but they act like they’re 10 years old.” Lay told me as he checked up on her. “She’s alright, just out of it due to shock.” Lay said and then touched her head with his yellow soothing magic light. “I calmed her down so she’ll be alright.” Lay told me.

“Thanks. Help me gather those six idiots then.” I told him.

 

Haha, Hana's frighten after waking up after a month. She didn't even get time to realize she's not home and there's no nanny. And yep, I decided to make their ages around 100.