How I Went To The Werewolf Dimension

Hana and Luhan, the EXO Werewolf King

No One POV

 

In year 2000, there was a little girl how was 2 years old named Kim Hana who lived in South Korea. Her parents were both always busy with work so she was left alone with a nanny who fed and cleaned her up.

“Nanny, Hana pee pee!” Hana ran to her nanny and the nanny bent down and patted her head.

“Hana, I already taught you how to use the bathroom by yourself. Do you still want me to go with you?” The nanny asked Hana.

“YES!” Hana nodded her head excitedly.

“Alright.” The nanny then brought Hana to a kid’s toilet and watched as Hana peed.

“Okay, now that you’re done, time to go sleep.” The nanny told Hana.

“But nanny, Hana bad dream. Wolves! ROAR!” Hana roared and showed the nanny what she meant.

“It’s alright, that’s only a bad dream Hana, and there’s nothing scary like that for real.” The nanny told her.

“But nanny, bad dream lots. Wolves go away no.” Hana shook her head.

“I bet it’s this then.” The nanny went inside Hana’s room and Hana tottered after the nanny. “That,” the nanny pointed to an old architect, that looked like a tower but yet it’s not, her parents brought for a few million dollars for (with the help of many many relatives). “It’s said to give you good luck but it must not be for Hana right? How about Hana tell it give Hana a good dream huh? Nanny’s going to go prepare some milk for you okay?” the nanny told Hana.

“Okay.” Hana nodded and walked over to knock on it. “You! Give Hana good dream. Wolves scary. Hana want butterfly flowers. Give Hana butterfly flowers.” Hana said.

Then she sang a song for it and danced around it hoping it’ll give her a good dream, as that was all Hana cared for right now. All the sudden, it glowed a clear but yet blue light and Hana stopped dancing and singing. 

“Happy Hana sing you?” Hana asked it and touched it, then this architect suddenly created a dark blue hole as she got into it and got spun around a red hole that burned her. “Waaaahh!!! Waaahhhh!!! Nannnnyyy!” Hana cried as she felt the burning get more and more unbearable. Then all the sudden the falling and spinning stopped and Hana hit hard on the dirt floor causing her to black out and collapse.

Meanwhile, the nanny comes back from the kitchen and enters the room with Hana’s milk. “Hana?” the nanny asks and looks around. “Hana?” she starts searching.

But Hana was nowhere to be found inside the house our around the house in the back yard, front yard. The nanny started to freak out and called her parents.

“Madam, Sir, Hana has disappeared!” she told them.

Soon the old couple comes running home and helping search for Hana but no clue was found. They then called the police and told them about their child’s sudden disappearance.

“Are you saying she was in the room by herself going to bed? But the bed looks untouched and clean for a child who was going to sleep.” The police questioned the nanny, who turned into a suspect.

“I don’t know if Hana went to bed or not but the last time I remembered seeing her was around that old architect.” The nanny said.

“And why was she around that thing and not sleeping?” the police asked the nanny.

“She told me she didn’t want to sleep because she kept having bad dreams about wolves and so I tried make her going to bed by saying the old architect will give her good dreams and then she went to it. So I thought maybe she’ll go to sleep if I bring her some milk so I went to the kitchen to prepare some milk but when I got back to her room, she was no where to be found. I searched everywhere in the house, all the places she goes and plays hide and seek in. I even searched outside the house and in places she probably won’t go to but I could find her so I called her parents.” The nanny said.

“Boss,” another police enters the room. “We took a look at the architect and saw the hand prints of the little girl in it.” The police told the police questioning the nanny.

“No other people’s handprints at all?” the police asked.

“Nope.” He answered.

All the sudden, a shattering sound was heard and everyone ran up to Hana’s room to find the architect on the ground all in broken pieces as if it was glass.

“What the hell is this?! This architect caused me more than a few million dollars! How could it break like this?! How am I suppose to earn more money if my treasure here is broken?! WHO BROKE IT?!” Hana’s mother shouted.

“No one ma’am. We all came down stairs here to inspect the house and we don’t know how it happened, but we’ll find out okay?” the police tried to calm down the mother who was fuming with anger and distress.

“It’s okay honey, right now Hana is more important.” Hana’s father told Hana’s mom.

“No it’s not! I don’t care about that child! All she ever did since she was born was block my path to becoming better and richer!!!” the mom shouted.

“But ma’am, Hana loves you guys.” The nanny looked at Hana’s mother in shock as tears filled her eyes.

~.~.~.

1 Month Later

~.~.~.

“We’re closing this case and just put up a search for Hana as a missing child. There’s no clues in the house anywhere and the nanny is not a possible suspect as there’s no evidence of any sort around her.” The police told Hana’s parents.

“Good. That child can disappear for all I care.” Hana’s mother rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.

“So officer…is there no clue to finding my little Hana?” Hana’s father asked.

“I’m sorry sir. But there’s no clue. All I can say is that I’m sincerely sorry and that I won’t stop until we find your daughter.” The police said.

Hana’s father looked down depresses and let out a long sigh as he shaked hands with the police. “Thank you for trying your best. Have a good a day.” Hana’s father said.

Back at the nanny’s house, she cried as she held onto the photo of Hana and her at Hana’s school. She went as Hana’s guardian for family day and took that photo with Hana. It was all she had to remind her of Hana now.

“Mommy, why are you crying?” her 6 year old boy came to hug her.

“I lost someone like your sister so I’m sad.” The nanny told him.

“Then find her mommy.” He told her.

“I want to but…I can’t.” she said.

“Then don’t cry mom. Everything will be alright. If she’s like mommy’s daughter then she’ll be alright. Mommy is the best person in the whole wide world.” Her son told her making her smile.

“Honey, I’m home. I brought back your favorite abalone porridge.” Her husband entered the house.

The nanny brightened up a bit as she felt happy to have her family supporting her and trying to make her happy. All she wishes for now is for Hana to have someone caring and loving Hana like she has.

 

_______________________

Hello! No Luhan yet but he's coming VERY soon, thank you for showing your interest in this story! As always, introductions to the story might not catch your attention but don't go away yet! I promise it'll get better...I think...yeah.