Practice and Pilot Episode

Hit The Stage

The very next day, Momo called the PD back and accepted the invitation. She's never been excited her whole life besides from their debut and Cheer Up comeback.

 

Sure, she did lost a lot of confidence due to her elimination on the survival show and it somehow shattered her ego and pride. Thankfully, JYP saw what Momo has that everyone doesn't have and brought her back. She hopes to gain a lot of confidence at this show and learns a lot from the other dancers as well.

 

*********

 

A week before the recording for the episodes 1 and 2, their concepts has been revealed. The devil concept.

 

The moment Mina heard about their first concept, she nearly gulped down her esophagus. "Jesus, oh Lord! It's just the pilot episode and you're already testing me." Mina thought as she rushed to the kitchen to get some water and gulped down everything inside the pitcher.

 

"Woah there, Minari. Thirsty much?" Sana saw her and chuckled.

 

"T-the summer's heat is just finally sinking into me, I guess..." Mina tried not to be obvious and left the kitchen in a very awkward manner leaving Sana with a smirk on her face.

 

"Argh. Don't be so obvious, Mina. Do you wanna get caught? Seriously?! Calm down... Inhaleㅡ exhaleㅡ" Mina has been talking to herself since Momo's concept has been revealed this morning.

 

"That's some deep breathing Mina. What do we have here?" Momo said as her arm automatically linked to Mina's.

 

"A-ah, just exercising?" What the mina, what a lame excuse. "Yeah, I'm just exercising. You know, as idols, we have to be healthy~" And she started doing forced squats like an old woman experiencing an osteoporosis.

 

"Yokshi, healthy Minari~ How about you accompany me later at the practice room and judge my still not-so perfect routine for the pilot episode's performance?" Momo proposed. "And maybe, you'll get to dance with me since I need a back-up~" Momo added, said in a very playful tone that made Mina gulped hard feeling dry again.

 

"Y-y-yeah sure, that'll be great." Mina tried not to stutter but failed.

 

"See you later at 9pm at the practice room, Minari~" She swear to God she saw Momo smirked right before she turned her back and left the kitchen.

 

PRACTICE ROOM

9PM, D-7

 

Momo's already stretching until she heard the door screeched, sign someone has entered. Mina arrived with two plastic bags on both hands, turns out to be their snacks. They exchanged greetings and Momo went straight to the point and the music.

 

"Please watch me carefully. I accept constructive criticisms." Momo shyly said while scratching the back of her head, probably became shy all of a sudden since it's only mina who's going to watch her dance.

 

Momo was oblivious to the every gulp Mina just did throughout her performance. Momo then went to Mina after she finished dancing since Mina seems to be out of her this world.

 

Momo flicked Mina's forehead, earning an ouch from the latter.

 

"Did you liked it that much?" Momo teased that made Mina blushed like a burning charcoal.

 

Mina finally contained her cool and said, "I-it was wonderful, momoring! You really are gonna slay it next week!" Mina thought of having a little skinship with Momo won't hurt so she asked Momo to teach her the routine and accompany her dancing to polish it fastly right even before the back-up dancers arrived.

 

The tutorial went smoothly except for the fact that both of them were having a weird feelings on each other's stomach as they feel each other skin.

 

The final tutorial begins and Mina's trying hard not to drool during the part when the she fake-bite Momo's neck but again, she failed as her drool slip out of and travel down Momo's neck that stopped the performance.

 

Mina's panic didn't last as Momo said, "Didn't know you sweat that much, Mina. I felt it flow on my neck, hahahaha." Mina felt embarassed and wiped it as fastly as she can. Mina silently thanked all the angels out there for having a pabo Momoring sometimes.

 

On the other hand, Momo knew it wasn't just a sweat. She felt it, of course she isn't that ignorant. She just pretended it wasn't what she think of to refrain themselves from such awkwardness. Though it made Momo felt really hot all of a sudden. Gross maybe, but hot.

 

Practice ended and they went back to their dorm right before the clock ticks at 3am.

 

Momo practiced for the whole remaining days but Mina failed to accompany her since she's busy with other things, too. Momo was disappointed but still did her best anyhow on the practices.

 

D-DAY

Hit the Stage, Pilot Episode (Recording)

 

Momo arrived first at the venue for the stage rehearsals. She's so nervous because this will be the first time she'll be performing on public without her members. 

 

Twice, on the other hand, is already on their way. Mina was nervous as well and it's written all over her face.

 

"Don't worry Minari, Momo unnie will do great later. She isn't called as our Dancing Mochine for nothing~" Jihyo said calming down Mina. 

 

"Yeah, I know. Just can't help it." Mina then entered the van and calmed herself while playing Twice's Precious Love on her head.

 

*********

 

"어떻게 (모모) 긴자했어 (T/N: What to do, she's nervous)" said the leader who noticed Momo's nervousness on stage.

 

"Momoring, fighting!" cheered by the remaining twice members earning a heart from Momo.

 

The performance started and Jihyo and Chaeyoung can't help but scream as they are seating at the front row and to show support for Momo as well. Chaeyoung was caught in the camera with her jaw, hanging. On the other hand, Mina was trying to be calm, containing her feels. Trying not to scream so hard that might gather attention from the audience behind them.

 

The performance ended flawlessly. Momo did great, as expected. Mina was furious that Momo got the lowest votes but then, she can't do anything about it. Momo did her best and she's the winner in her eyes no matter what. Poor audience, they must have poor eyesights. Mina didn't know how many liters of saliva she did gulped that day. She just wished she can perform with Momo, alone, in public one of these days.

 

The twice members went to the backstage trapping Momo into a group hug with matching "don't worry, you did great" praises from the members. Although feeling disappointed, it disappeared the moment she saw and heard her bandmates' comforting compliments. Mina then approaches her and whispered, "Not being biased or whatsoever but out of all today's performance, yours is my favorite." Mina then gathered a lot of courage and kissed Momo's cheek. "Momoring, sugoi~"

 

Mina's kiss earned a lot of "oohh's" from the members and they then showered Momo's cheeks with their kisses as well. Momo blushed freaking hard. Mina felt proud of herself that she kissed Momo, although in cheeks, without getting nervous and getting into some sort of clumsiness. Momo blushed harder thinking that what made her blush wasn't the members' kisses but the fact that Mina, her long-time crush, finally kissed her on her cheeks.

 

*********

 

A/N: Rush update since I want to catch up with later's episode. I still couldn't move on from Momo's bloody vampire performance gsjshswu and I cant wait for tonight's This Love since MiMo is gonna happen (again!) We've been blessed with so much mimo these days~ Thank you for the subscribers and yaaaass, 1 upvote! Thank you so much ㅠㅠ