Invitation

Hit The Stage

At Twice's Dorm

 

MOMO POV

 

As I was about to play SuperStar JYP Nation which I've ditch weeks ago, an unknown number suddenly flashed on my phone screen, indicating a call. As much as I'm hesitant to answer it as it might be a prank call, or most likely a sasaeng fan, I still have the courage to answer it.

 

"Yobeoseyo?" I tried to be calm answering the call.

 

"Is this Twice's Momo?" The man from the other line answered back with a question.

 

This must be a sasaeng fan, ugh. "Uhm, yes.. Who might thi--" I'm not even finished talking as the caller already butted in.

 

"Congratulations! I am one of the MNET PDs and you are invited to join our newest dance show, Hit The Stage. You can call us back once you're decided. Annyeong~" Before I can even answer back and thank Mnet's PD, he already ended the call.

 

A loud gasp and squeal finally escalated from my mouth that my members immediately ran towards my location. I'm even shouting non-stop the english phrase 15&'s Jimin thought me.

 

"SHSIDHDLSHSUSOSKSNAIAHSSJKSSUSUSJJSSHSUSIA"

 

"IT'S GON BE LIT! IT'S GON BE LIT! IT'S GON BE LIT!" said the ever excited me headbanging from so much happiness.

 

My co-members stared at me incredulously for a while watching what I was doing right at the moment.

 

"Oh my god, she's gone mad..." said Jungyeon while shaking her head.

 

"Who left her alone?! This is why she's like this right now!!!" Nayeon said with a teary-eyed, almost close to crying feeling sympathetic towards the gone-mad Momo aka me.

 

"Momo unnie..." everyone cooed and slowly approached me into a body-squishing group hug.

 

"We're sorry, Momo unnie~ ㅠㅠ" they've been apologizing to me non-stop as they hugged me and that made me realized the situation and I started to act normal again.

 

"What the actual guys?" I said, very confused and annoyed at the same time as the group hug came into an end. "Seriously?!"

 

"We are sorry for leaving you. We've been busy with some stuff that we forgot to teach you some technics for SuperStar JYP..." Sana said in a very serious tone.

 

"I'm--" I got interrupted again, for the second time.

 

"We understand you momo unnie as we too, failed a lot of times in that crazy game." Tzuyu said almost choking from her own saliva as she's too scared of what she thought have just have happened me.

 

"Okay guys. Lemme--" Ilost the count on how many times I got interrupted today.

 

"It's okay momo unnie. You can talk to us what you feel right now. Don't be shy..." Dahyun said clinging into my right arm.

 

"Okay guys. Please. Just please, let me talk first. Don't ever interrupt or you'll regret it for the rest of your life." I said, feeling really annoyed this time.

 

"Momo unnie really lost it..." Dahyun thought.

 

"First, I'm not crazy. Oh well, I'm crazy but I won't literally gone crazy for a stupid game like SSJ. Second, the reason of the ruckus I've made was because one of Mnet's PDs called me and actually invited me to their newest dance show, Hit The Stage! Like guys, IT'S GON BE ING LIT AS !!!!" I said as energetic as if I've never headbanged earlier.

 

 

3..

 

 

2..

 

 

1..

 

 

 

They've finally analyzed and realized what I had just said.

 

"OHMYGODDDDDDD!!! SO YOU'RE GONNA BE SHOWING YOUR DANCING SKILLS NATIONWIDE AND WE'RE GONNA WATCH YOU ON THE TELEVISION?? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!!" Jungyeon asked gasping for some air while shaking my shoulder

 

"Uh-huh~" I nodded proudly.

 

"Well, you! We wanna be there, too! Don't get all the fame. We're a group wyd," Jungyeon said in a playful tone that made her receive a glare from her members.

 

"Okay guys, calm down. I'm just joking. What the . Ruining all the fun -_-" she dramatically lie down on the sofa and faking a sob.

 

"No jam indeed" the no jam dongsaeng, Chaeyoung said.

 

"Ya! We're siblings!!!" Jungyeon throwed a pillow at Chaeyoung and thankfully the baby lion caught it and stop the pillow from kissing her face.

 

"But yassss Momo unnie finally you get to do something you really love. I'm sure you'll gonna slay it!" leadernim said, supportive as always.

 

"Yass slay them all!," Nayeon said throwing a fist in the air.

 

Mina slowly went to the front door and when she's about to leave, I saw her.

 

"Minari, where do you think you're going? Are you jealous?" I said, confused as .

 

"Jealous? About what?" Mina's confused as well.

 

"Oh come on~ About the invitation I've got! Are you just gonna sneak out of the dorm without even congratulating me?" I said while rubbing my chest, acting as if I'm hurt.

 

"Of course not! I'm about to go out to buy some weaves and will drop some at everyone's front door in case they watch your nose-blooding performance and lose them weaves." Mina joked and went back to the living room, trapping me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you moguriiiii~"

 

I blushed and hugged back Mina. Thankfully she didn't noticed it. I don't know why but when it comes to the other members, I am not like this but with mina, I just automatically transforms into a cutie shy shy shy cinnamon roll when I'm having a skinship with her.

 

"Damn, finally I can get to watch her dance with so much love without her knowing and suspecting me... at least this satisfies me a lot." Mina thought to herself a they part from hugging.

 

*********

 

ONCE POV AKA 3RD PERSON POV

 

Mina had been always admiring Momo from a far. She's never been thankful that Momo's actually a japanese, just like her, that made them close in just a small span of time. They've been sticking together for the past 1 year with the remaining japanese member, Sana. They have a lot in common but still have a lot of differences that made Mina thought they were meant for each other.

 

For the past 12 months, although she doesn't want it to happen, it did. She fell for her. Hard.

 

And knowing that she'll join that show, she readied herself, her heart and boxed of tissues for the incoming heart attack and nosebleeds that are most likely to happen since Momo never disasppoints when it comes to her forte, dancing.

 

She can't wait for the first and succeeding episodes.

 

*********

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is up! Sorry for the lameness and grammar mistakes. It hard to edit on phone. Thank you for those who subscribed already. I am seriously so touchedㅠㅠ Stay tuned!