Chapter 1

Loved

"Ha. What a ."

"I can't believe Kim Taehyung is dating him. I mean, look at the 's face."

"To top it all off, Park Jimin is dating him as well. I mean, what."

"They probably leave him out of most their plans. No one wants to be with him after all."

"Hell, the only reason I can think of is to leech off his smarts. That's what nerds are for."

Jungkook kept his head down, and walked down the hall faster. Ignore, ignore, think of them waiting for you at the end of the day, you can endure this . Endure, endur-

His inner rambling was cut off as he was slammed into a locker.

"What a . One ain't enough for you huh? You need two to satisfy yourself? What a ."

A punch. A kick. He crouched into himself, making himself look smaller. And this is why he didn't want his two hyungs to send him to school every morning. Because doing so only made everyone hate him more.

The blows were relentless. Non-stop, uncountable blows. Pain, pain, pain, just...

Help me.

 

"GET THE OFF OF HIM."

Who?

Who indeed. Because no one was dumb enough to help him, the "" of the school, or at least, they shouldn't be, right?

Alas, he felt the body above him being pulled off and he heard murmuring throughout the crowd that had gathered. All he could hear however, was "Yugyeom" and "New". Of course, only a new kid would help him, because he didn't know what he was.

"You okay?"

 

 

"Those bastards, what were they doing, not helping you? This school isn't fightclub."

Jungkook kept silent, because this person had helped him, and he didn't want to further disgust him with his voice that was "disgusting" as everyone around him had put it. He would only ever speak around his hyungs, who for some reason liked it.

"What's your name?"

Yugyeom regarded the male before him. Although he was rather tall, he was extremely skinny, and his shoulders were slouched. He was curling into himself onto the bed in the nurse's office, and his head was down throughout their encounter.

He watched as the student he helped reach for a piece of paper and a pen on the table beside the bed.  

"Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded, and looked down once more.

"I'm Kim Yugyeom. So why was the idiot beating you up just now? You bump into him or something?"

Jungkook felt his heart sink. Farewell my 5 minute saviour.

'I'm gay, and in a polyamorous relationship with two men that have just graduated from this school. I understand if you're disgusted, thanks for helping me, you can leave if you'd like to.'

Yugyeom read the paper and sighed.

"This school is made up of ing idiots. I swear to God, I'm gonna kick their if they lay another hand on you again. From now on, I shall protect you from all the close minded es in this school. Fear not Jungkookie, Yugyeom is here to save the day!"

Jungkook didn't know what to do, he never had someone who accepted him before, outside of his hyungs.

'Thank you :)'

Jungkook smiled slightly to Yugyeom, who blushed because that bunny smile. What else is there to say. Just then, Jungkook put his hand on Yugyeom's forehead, who reeled back in shock.

'Are you okay? You're kind of red... o.o'

"I'm fine. We should get going Kookie, school is over and we're wasting time in the nurse's office, let's grab food shall we?"

 

 

"Is this where you stay then? Well then, I'll see you tomorrow Kookie. Stay safe!"

Jungkook nodded, and waved back at Yugyeom who was waving around like an enthusiastic puppy.
"Who's that Jungkookie?"

"A friend."

 

Of course, there was the problem of hiding his wounds from his boyfriends. Or rather, hiding the fact that he was being bullied. He caused them enough trouble after all.

"Kookie, kookie, kookie. Guess what, guess what?"

This hyung, always so hyper and energetic.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung. What is it, what is it Tae Tae hyung?" Jungkook answered back in the same  bubbly tone to make fun of his boyfriend.

"Mou... JIMINNIE~ KOOKIE DEAREST IS BULLYING ME AGAIN >:c (Yes, you could literally hear the emoticon in his voice xD) "

They could hear Jimin's laugh from the kitchen. "Just tell Kookie, Tae."

"But Jiminnie... Kookie needs to apologise to hear what I want to say."

Taehyung crossed his arms, looking at Jungkook expectantly. Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head.

"Will his Royal Highness please forgive this plebian that loves you so very dearly?"

To top it off, he pouted slightly and widened his already large eyes at Taehyung, grabbing Teahyung's hand and putting it to his lips, slightly kissing it, before releasing the hand.

A squeal, and then he was tackled into a hug. He winced a little as Taehyung's chin bumped into one of the larger bruises.

"Of course Tae Tae hyung will forgive you. This smol bunny that is so precious~"

"Stop hogging him Taehyung, and tell him the news already."

Jimin grabbed him and pulled him into a backhug, and out of Taehyung's reach. Again, he winced because Jimin's hand hit his chest where he got punched, hard.

"Well, I have a brother who's coming down to Seoul to study, and he wants to meet all of us. I'm actually meeting him tomorrow to catch up, and we're going to arrange a time and date for dinner. When are you guys free?"

Jungkook froze, because he wasn't good with strangers. At all.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook curled into himself, a habit that he had gained after being hit so many times.

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"He will Kookie, I mean, look at you, you're such a cute bunny who's so kind and smart and talented with such a lovely voice, who could ever hate you?"

Everyone except you two, you two are far too kind hearted after all.

"He's right Kookie. And in the event that he does, we'll leave, alright?"

"Yeah, and I'LL KICK MY LIL' BRO'S ."

Jungkook trembled slightly and sighed. His hyungs, what would he do without them?

"Thank you."

 

 

How was it? Was it alright? Pretty sure there are some mistakes in there, but I'll correct them once I'm off my high on pain medicine. THANKS FOR READING, HAVE A BUNNY JEON~ :)