Sabotage Part 2

Produce101 Academy

"Why are you chasing one of the girl crush member then?" Chungha asked while raising one of her eyebrow. She was sure that these girls were up to no good again. After all they had been living together for quite some time.

"What? Girl crush member?" All five of them scream. Rage clearly showing on their face especially for Doyeon. Chungha notice something weird was happening.

"Did you guys get in trouble again?" She asked.

"Hell no! Who is that girl crush member?" Doyeon in rage mode forgetting that she was talking with her senior.

"Uh uh. You did not just talk to me like that. Now I'm sure you guys do something bad again."  Chungha pull Doyeon by her right ear and drag her back to the dorm. Yoojung tried to save her from Chungha but it not working.

"Unnie it hurts!" Doyeon whining while trying to release herself from Chungha.

"Serve you right." Chungha smirk.

"Kyulkyung unnie, Chaeyeon unnie, save me." Doyeon plead.

"Sorry we don't want to get in trouble with her." They shook their heads imagining the rigorous training Chungha will put them into if they intervene. Sohye and Yeunjung jump aside in the same fear. Yoojung just gave her with pity look.

"You guys are already in trouble. Just see what will happen when Nayoung and Sejeong find out." That threatening evil voice sent warning to their brains. They were indefinitely will be screwed.

Yoojung open the door to their dorm and one by one they enter it. Chungha who still dragging Doyeon, enter the room last. Sejeong, Nayoung and Mina were shocked by that situation. Mina unintentionally laugh when Chungha finally release Doyeon. Doyeon immediately cling onto Yoojung who gave her a hug. A smile appear on their face and Doyeon forgot about the pain inflicted by Chungha.

"What's wrong?" Sejeong started the interrogation. Nayoung put both of her hands on her waist. Mina still covering trying to hide her laugh.

"They got into trouble again." said Chungha.

"No we didn't!" Doyeon, Kyulkyung and Yeunjung shout while Sohye was hiding behind the 'innocent' Chaeyeon.

"Yeah, right." Sarcastic tone was obviously shown in Chungha's voice. "You just chase Dani of Girl Crush and you said you didn't up to any trouble?" The girls gasped.

"It was Dani?" Sohye's voice clearly shows that she didn't believe it. Their eyes slowly went to Doyeon who was rushing out of the door.

"Stop her Yoojung!" Yeunjung bark an order. Fortunately Yoojung hug manage to stop the enraged Doyeon. She pull Doyeon too her desk and make her sit on the chair. Then, she sit on Doyeon's lap so that the girl can't move. Doyeon face turn red and her heart beats faster that she felt it gonna jump from her chest.

"What? It was Dani? What the hell that's mean?" asked Sejeong who was confused by her juniors’ reaction. By the look of it, it wasn't just her. Nayoung, Chungha and Mina were equally puzzled.

“Should we tell them?” Sohye whispered to Kyulkyung. They were exchanging looks with others. “Is it okay?” Yeunjung said slowly. They look at Doyeon waiting for her decision. The seniors were getting impatient and Nayoung started to voice out her concern.

“What is it guys? Do you wanna tell us or not?” Nayoung kept her stone look but they knew their leader was angry. Doyeon decided to tell them everything.

“We…” Doyeon started to talk but suddenly stop. Chungha looks like she gonna choke her while Nayoung and Sejeong sigh heavily.

“Just say it will you? Get it over with.” Said Chungha.

“Yoojung was hurt again. Doyeon got angry and we made plan to capture that person and we found out that it was Dani.” Yeunjung talk like rapid fire. When she realize it she said sorry to Doyeon.

“What? Are you alright Yoojung? When did you get hurt?” Sejeong walk right up to Yoojung and held her cheeks. Yoojung just stare at her feet and kept silent. Doyeon who was annoyed with her reaction decided to answer it.

“A few days ago when I came back from club activity I saw her crying. I ask her what happened but she didn’t answer me. Then, I found out she got hurt and I assume that her training gym got crashed again. I was worried for her and I force all of them to help me find out the culprit.”

“No, she didn’t force us. We wanna help. Right, guys?” Sohye said. The others nod their heads.

“Aigoo. Why didn’t you tell us about this Yoojung?” asked Nayoung.

“I just didn’t want you guys to worry about me. Sorry, unnie.”

“What is the proof that the culprit was Dani?” Sejeong looks at Doyeon.

“We got her on video.” Kyulkyung and Chaeyeon answer almost at the same time.

“What are you waiting for then? Show us the video.” Nayoung voice startled them. Sohye pull out her laptop from her backpack. She sat at Mina’s desk and all of them gathered behind her. She shows them the proof of the perpetrator. Sejeong and Nayoung exchange looks between them and look at Doyeon after that.

“How did you know that was Dani? We can’t even see her face.” Nayoung started to doubt it.

“We chase her out of the building to find out. Them we bump into Yoojung and Chungha unnie. Chungha unnie said it was Dani.” Said Doyeon. She was hugging Yoojung from the small girl’s back.

“Is it true?” Nayoung point the question to Chungha which the black hair girl reply with nod.

“So, what do you wanna do with this proof Doyeon?” Sejeong asked.

“I’m gonna kill her.” Doyeon said with angry tone. Her eyes show extreme rage and she would really do it right away if Yoojung wasn’t sitting on her.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!” Nayoung, Sejeong, Chungha and Yoojung screams to which make her angry face knock down.

“But we can’t let her go unpunished like that. What if she hurts Yoojung again?”

“What about confronting her?” suggest Chungha.

“No, no, no! I don’t want to do to that. I’m scared.” Yoojung said. Her face clearly shown her fear.

“Can you think why she would sabotage you? She’s not in gymnastics team right?” questioned Sejeong.

“She’s not. I think she did try out once but she didn’t pass.”

“Hmm…What about revenge prank? I mean nothing too bad though. Just a little payback.” propose Kyulkyung the queen of prank. Most of them gave her wicked smiles. They knew just how cruel her prank can be. If Somi was there the prankster duo will be unbeatable.

“What about we freeze her toothbrush on busy day like Kyulkyung unnie did to Chaeyeon unnie back then?” Sohye remind them about the event that cause Chaeyeon to retaliate. They all laughed at her thinking about it.

“It wasn’t funny!” She stomp her feet and pout.

Suddenly, the door was opened and their laugh died. Then, Somi enter with a tired smile. Chaeyeon ran to her and gave her a hug. Somi hug the beautiful girl back and they walked to the others while clinging to each other.

“Why are you so quiet? I thought I heard you guys laughing. Are you gossiping about me?” Somi asked after placing her bag pack on her bed.

“We were talking about Kyulkyung unnie’s prank on Chaeyeon unnie.” Mina talked for the first time. Somi laugh out loud upon hearing it that she almost fell out bed. Chaeyeon who was annoyed push her down.

“It wasn’t funny okay!”

“It was hilarious unnie! Since you are a clean freak.” Somi was rolling on the floor laughing like crazy person. There was no hint that she going to stop laughing anytime soon. Angry Chaeyeon smash her head. Sejeong swiftly pull Chaeyeon away from that girl.

“Yah, Chaeyeon! What was that?” This girl definitely can cause some huge damage. Her long time friendship with Cathy had been proved to be fatal. Cathy’s violent behaviour had brush off on Chaeyeon.

“Anyway, isn’t that a weak punishment? Besides, its hard to do since their dorm was on the other side.” Said Nayoung which earn weird looks from everybody.

“Are you seriously agreeing with this?” Kyulkyung asked in deisbelieve. All of them were shocked by Nayoung’s question.

“Yeah, why not? She deserved it. As long as its not illegal I’m fine with it.” Nayoung’s answer sent them to a new world. They just saw a new side of their stone leader.

“Wait, wait! Agreeing to what? You guys planning a prank?” Somi who didn’t’ know anything was baffled by their conversation.

“Yes, we are.”

“Who are you pranking?”

“A member of girl crush.”

“I want in! How can you guys left me out?” Her tiredness just went away upon hearing their plan.

“Yah, of course you are in idiot. You and I, we are prank masters.” Kyulkyung shout. Somi gave her a high five and they started jumping around the dorm. The other girls chose to ignore them.

“Back to the topic, it is kind of weak. Anyone has better idea?” said Chungha.

“Steal all of her left shoes!” Mina suggested.

“Mina-ya, its illegal.” Sohye replied to Mina. Sejeong looks like she’s gonna kill whoever taught innocent Mina that kind of things.

“Put shaving cream in all of her shoes.” Chaeyeon suggested.

“Weak.” Kyulkyung brush it off.

“Replace her shampoo with weird hair dye color.” Sohye proposed.

“Pretty nice.” Said Somi.

“Put a speaker in her bed and play creepy things at night.” Yeunjung gave her idea.

“Awesome!”

“Call her every hour from burner phone. When she answer we play random recording. Then hang up. When she call play recording of the number you dialled is unavailable.” Yoojung suggestion makes everyone went silent.

“That was actually good. She will be annoyed.” Doyeon agree with it.

“Or maybe start off slowly with weak prank. They we up it a bit.” Kyulkyung suggested.

“Ouh, whoever on the receiving end will going crazy!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doyeon and Yoojung were cuddling together on Yoojung bed. The other girls already went to sleep after thoroughly planning their revenge. Doyeon was thinking about what she will do when Yoojung suddenly turn around and face her. Their face was so close that she can feels Yoojung breath. Doyeon’s heart starts beating faster.

“Thank you Doyeon-ah.” Yoojung said in low tone. Her eyes stared right into Doyeon’s.

“Why are you thanking me?” Doyeon asked. Her eyes were exploring every inch of Yoojung face from her eyes to her nose down to her lips.

“Because you are a great friend for me. You protect me.”

“It was nothing.” It’s the only thing Doyeon can say. She didn’t know why she feels a bit pain when Yoojung say the word friend. She was getting up from Yoojung’s bed when the tiny girl pull her back. She stares at the girl.

“Stay.”

“No.”

“Stay. Please.” Yoojung pleads just weaken Doyeon’s will. She lay down beside Yoojung and that girl put her arm around the tall girl making her heart want to jump out of her body. ‘God please save me!’ Doyeon heart uttering the prayer. And they both fell into dreamland.