Two

It me,idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my second day and i was unable to sleep last night because that guy named jeon jungkook.but i was too bothering about that? What wrong about jeon jungkook name? There are a lot jeon jungkook and it cannot be him! I was so anxiety but excited at the same times to see his face.he might be the jeon jungkook that i knew once upon a time ago.

As i was thinking,i'm reached my classroom and went to my new seat with help of sanghyuk and his friends after recess times.i was sitting alone behind near the window,no seatmate but it okay,at least,there are sanghyuk's and jungkook's seats in front me.when his name pop in my mind,i feel uneasy.even my palms are feeling cold.one of one my classmates start to fill the classroom but jeon jungkook still not appear.

Yerim greets me and we just talks before she went to her seat.my eyes lift up towards the door when i'm heard a footsteps and it was sanghyuk.he walked calmly and sit on his seat which in front me.his next seat still empty and there no sight of jeon jungkook that i waiting for.i bit my bottom lips nervously before i taps sanghyuk shoulder.calmly,he turned back at me.“is your seatmate are coming today?” i asked,due the curiousity that i been hold on.he give me an odd looks.“why? You want to sit here?” he point at his empty seat.my eyes grew a little wider as i shook my head.damn this boy,thinking too far but i cannot blame him for thinking like that.

“no,i still dont has chance to greet him since he absence yesterday.” i lied as i give him a small smile.sanghyuk seems to accept my lie as he nods his head understandly.he turned his head front and point out someone as i was following his arrow.“he was front there,the tall one wearing black bag.” he says as i saw a guy was standing beside other guy seat and they was talking but i cannot see his face since he was backing me.he was quite tall and have a muscle hiding inside the uniform.his hairs was in black but in style.is that jeon jungkook that are yerim talking about?

I stares at his backview for a long times as i tried to confirm it was another jeon jungkook.when he turned to other side,i could see his side profile,which the nose was very sharp and his skin was pale white and he has a pinkish lips.i'm swallowed down nervously as i keep staring at him.“jungkook!” i was caught off guard when sanghyuk suddenly calling for his name as i quickly looks down.dont want get caught for staring

I heard a footsteps.“wassup bro.” i heard his voice greeting sanghyuk and they are doing high five or what else,i only heard pangpang.i hang low my head as cover myself with my hairs but dont want to look so obvious.i was too nervous to look up at his face.i was not ready but—“ahh.” i was little startled when someone hit my desk causing me to look up at the person.we met eyes and i was frozen.jeon jungkook...i cannot believe what i saw right now.it was freaking jeon jungkook! Sweats start to appear on my forehead and my heart was beating so fast!

we did staring at each others before he raised an eyebrow and curved a naughty smile.“new student?” he asked,along with his face expression.my face went softer.are he dont remember me or he just pretend? I looks at him once again.it was confirmed one hundred percent it was jeon jungkook from my middle school! His dark brow eyes,his seductive nose and his rabbit teeth.it was the same except he was looking more mature than before and he really grew up well.

Instead of answer him,i still doubt about did he really dont know i am or what?! Why i getting mad? He gives me an odd looks when i dont answer him.“he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter