One

It me,idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

starting for today,i'm gonna make a new book for myself,goodbye past,hello future.i was so excited for my new school but also nervous to meet my future schoolmates.my mom already parked the car in front the school as i was staring at my new school through the car window.it was huge than my old school and i hope it will be better than my old school.

"Lets go."

I turned at my mom voice as i quickly snapped out in reality."okay."i nods my head and step out from the car,following by my mom.then,we walked to the school office.it easy for us to find the office since there are a sign board.we met the vice principal and my homeroom teacher.after they talked about their school and i just nods my head like i'm really focus listen to their topics.

after that,it just me and mrs kim.we are heading to our classroom.we walked on the empty corridor silently since it still awkward for me. "So what is your name?"she asks,after the breeze accompany us. I'm glances to her who was quite short than me,wearing glasses and tied hair into a neat buns.

"it kang minah." I says,pressing my lips together.she just nods her head and then she turn left before pull the knob and revealing the classroom that was so noisy with chattering and laughing but it automatically become quiet after mrs kim opened the door.she turned to me while tapping my shoulder."you wait here first.you can come in after i call you,okay?" I just nods and tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear.with that,she entered the classroom. I heard she talked to the class and i just standing outside quietly,waiting to be call.

damn it,i was so nervous.my heart was beating so fast.how many is goodlooking boys in my class? What if the girls dont suit with me? I cant get friends if that happen! Are the girls was pretty than me? Too much things that i was thinking on my mind. "You can come in,mina" i'm suprised when my name been called.so,i pull the door knob and entered the classroom nervously.As i stepped in,i could the the whole eyes was on me and i only looking straight towards mrs kim.damn it,i'm nervous.i walking to mrs kim as i could heard some people start to whispering that dont sound very clear.

I reached mrs kim and standing beside her without turn my head front the classroom.we made eyes contact and she signal me to face front.i bite my lips as i slowly turned front and meet with everyone eyes.a new feeling come inside me. "Please introduce yourself,miss kang." I'm gulped down as i met eyes with each of my classmates.i'm curved a smile and bow 90° degree."annyeonghesayo,my name is kang minah and please take care of me." I end my speech as i smiling widely front them.

it was good when there no unsatisfied reaction from them."you take your sit on the empty seat beside sanghyuk.sanghyuk please raise your hand." I followed mrs kim eyes and someone was raising his hand,it was in middle seat that was empty.the guy named sanghyuk seems hesitate but he look like he gonna say something.

"but mrs,this is jungkook seat." He said,finally say out loud his hesitate words.my eyebrow crooked once i heard jungkook name.jungkook? No way.

"Jungkook is absence today so just let miss kang sit there first and you can take another desk for her later." Mrs kim blurted out firmly as she fixed the glasses over her nose brigde.sanghyuk just lower his head and nods softly.mrs kim signaling me to go to the seat and i just heading there,passing a few seats before arrive at my temporary seat.

i could sense that all eyes was following my movement until i arrived my seat and give a small smile to that sanghyuk before i take a sit next to him.

Then we start the first lesson.

 

The ring bell and the first lesson ended.Everyone was hype up since it was recess times and i have none to follow since it not been 1 hour i started to be one of the student in this school.i turned at my side when i heard the chair been push inside the desk,it was my seatmate,sanghyuk.he turned to me while rubbing the back of his neck."about your seat,dont worry.i will take care of it." He says after making a fast eyes contact with me.

He has a small eyes with monolid and he kinda got a chubby cheeks with that mushroom hair.at once glance,he looked like the actor,david lee that currently on lets fight ghost drama."okay,thanks." I said,smiling to him.with that,he bow his head a little bit and walk away.when i turn front,i almost got a heart attack when there are two people was standing in front my desk."hi mina" one of them said,waving at me.what is written on her was is happiness."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter