Your Fate

You are My Destiny

2 Days later ...

"Ahn__, this annex was already collected art", said vice chairman of the class. "Okay", you said and then bring it to Boram Sungsaengnim’s room. You open the door slowly "Excuse ... huh?", you shouted surprise to see the romantic events in this room.

'Boram and Jaejoong sungsaengnim dating?!', You cried silently. "Fo...forgive me!", you said and continue to bend. "Ne ... never mind", Boram said trying to comfort you. "Hihi", Jaejoong sungsaengnim just laughed. "Once again I'm sorry, this list of attachments that we fill, excuse me", you said stutter and rush out.

'Boram and Jaejoong sungsaeng? People who Karam like dating with his uncle? Karam know about that? But ... ah! Whatever! ', Shouted you confusion.

 "Ahn__", Kim sungsaengnim comes over you. "A..  Yes sir?", Said you awake of your reverie. "Have you completed the task of individual chemicals? It's after 2 days ", remember him. "Ah, I’m sorry, I will give that to you tomorrow", you said. "If you late, i will reduce your grade," Kim sungsaengim said. "Aigo", you said a long sigh.

Your POV:

"Ah! I hate chemistry ", I shouted at Sora who accompany me in class. "Ya!, it's only 60 questions! Quick to do that, I'm hungry, I want to go home ", complained Sora looked annoyed. She was too smart. "Yeah, please wait!", I said think hard just to work on two questions. "Sora", someone called Sora, and he’s Hyunmin. "Oh, hi", Sora said, I'm just waving my hand to him. "Are you busy?", Asked Hyunmin to Sora. "Um, I ...", Sora looked confused and looked at me. "Take her, I could be myself", I said. "But ...", Sora still seems hesitant to leaving me. "Aish! Quickly go!", I replied. "Bye~", Sora said and then leave with Hyunmin, maybe he’s her soul mate.

End

5:30 PM...

'Aah, almost night, but I still can’t do 10 questions', your sobs annoyed and kept looking towards the chemical problems.

TAP TAP

The sound of footsteps, suddenly you goose bumps and felt something was wrong. Horror was in the beginning. The move is getting closer and opened the door of your class.

 "UWA", shouted you in fears. "Owh hey! You make me surprised!", He shouted. So that is Karam who just finished a meeting of chairman in the school. "Fyuh, I think you’re a ghost", you babbling, hold your chest. "What are you doing here?", Karam asked, looking at what you are doing. "Chemistry? Task that Kim sungsaengnim give 2 weeks ago? Haven’t you finished that until now? ", Sneered Karam didn’t believe. "If you just want to make fun, you better go home!", you said upset. "I'm going to help but don’t be here, just come to my house," Karam said straighten your book and pull you out. "Ka…Karam!", you shouted.

To be continued

PS : How? Sorry for the short chap T^T hope you'll like this! don't be a silent reader, ah again, sorry for my bad grammar