Think by Yourself

You are My Destiny

Meanwhile Sora ....

"Aish! Why should I be upset with my best friend?", Shouted Sora upset, throwing stones into the river. "So .. sora!", You get ahead of the Hyunmin. Perhaps because Hyunmin not know where is your hiding place with Sora. "Oh, you came", Sora said, looking disappointed because it was not Hyunmin. "I’m ... I'm sorry", you said. "Already forgive you", Sora said cold. "You lie", you said. "You too! Never said anything to me! And now, you won Hyunmin of me!", Sora said upset. "Well! It was just an accident ", you said holding your legs are sore.

"It was an accident! But Hyunmin love you", cried Sora. "Eh? It was a misunderstanding! Hyunmin love you ", you said trying to convince dear friend since elementary school. "The hell! Starting tomorrow I’ll move back to my home", Sora said and go. "Sora!", You shouted.

"Aish! Why is this so?! ', Muttered you upset and sat staring into the river.

Rrrr Rrrr

"Yobuseyo?"
"Where are you?! Let's do the task from Kim saem",
"Do it by yourself",
"Yaaa!... you!...", Tut Tut Tut

You close Karam’s call.

"Nagging", you swore that you are upset and intends to go home. 'My Bag? Leave it alone', you though and walk home. Arriving at home, Karam was standing at the gate of your house. You walk as you didn’t see him. Karam blocking your with his hands.

"MWO?", you asked annoyed."I was supposed to ask such a thing!", Karam said no less upset.
"Give me all the attachments, I'll finish that alone", you said coldly.

"Aish, why are you doing this? Just because problems like that you are so desperate! !”, scoffed Karam.

"Yeah, you are right! I’m ! Excuse me", Karam said and you push him after that go into the house.

"YAH! AHN__ ", shouted Karam upset.

Suddenly, your mom came out and went to Karam. "Who are you?", Ask your mother. "I'm Park Hyun Chul", Karam said. "What do you need?", Ask your mother. "I’m as chairman and she as the class leader we must finish the task that is given earlier", Karam said honestly. "Chair person? Come in", said your mom after hearing Karam’s words. Karam smiled wickedly.

'Iih! Omma! Why would he even let Karam in?', Your indignation at the sight of your mom invited Karam too in. From the 2nd floor. You come down from your room and look at Karam who sat in the living room. "Honey,where do you want to go?", Ask your mom who is pouring drinks to Karam. "To Sora’s house", You said intend to wear your shoes. "Her house is in Kang Weon Do and it's late, just go there tomorrow", said your mom.

"No way", you said and intend to open the door. But Karam close that. "Don’t hinder me, Park Hyun Chul-ssi", you said annoyed. "You can’t go anywhere until you complete all these tasks", Karam warned. "Would you have talking like that?", You asked annoyed. "Because I'm holding all your history and all your values ​​in school", Karam said, laughing. "Whatever", you said, and insisted on going. "Honey!", Cried your mom to see you go on a bike with an injured leg.

Grep

Karam immediately forced to hold you, make you fell off the bike. "Put me down!", You shouted upset and accidentally kicked Karam’s stomach. "Argh," Karam groaned in pain. You are silent. "I'm sorry", you said and still. "Shut up and let’s go", Karam said and bring you to his house.

~ ~ ~
 

"I'm home", Karam said. "Oh, welcome", Jaejoong said who was cooking ramyeon. "Ahn__, good evening", Jaejoong said, smiling. And silence greets you remember what you said to Jaejoong and Boram this morning. "Sit!", Karam said. You sit down in disgust. "This", Karam said gave the paper to you.

Quiet ....

Srat snip ... just the sound of a pen that sounds ...

15 minutes later ...

Plop!

You and Karam are both surprised because of inflicted plastic blow after Jaejoong blow it. "Hyung ~ waeyo?", Karam said show impaired face. "You two make me boring", Jaejoong said, sitting next to you. He took the paper and read it. "Attachment of teachers? Why you are doing this all?", Jaejoong said. "Because of Kim sungsaeng ", you said, writing. "Aish, the sluggard", Jaejoong said. "Noisy, this must be our resolve", Karam said took the appendix out of Jaejoong’s hand. "Aish! This boy", Jaejoong upset and cursing went to his room.

Quiet ....Silent….

"Ya!", Karam said tired of the silence there. You just turn around. "You're not crying?", asked Karam pointed to your face with a pen. You just grinned. "For what? Problem won’t be completed with crying", you said smirking. Karam nodded with his ‘O’ mouth. "But you like it?", Karam asked to give a nasty smile. You can only furrowed eyebrows. "Kissing a guy like Hyunmin", said Karam. "Tsk", mumble you upset and refused to answer Karam’s word.

Quiet...

9:24 PM

Because it was night, Karam returned home to you home. Enclosures for newly completed 150-sheet and still be on the move. Exasperation at Karam, you don’t speak with him at all. And vice versa.
When you got home ...

Not saying thank you, you immediately get into the house. "Ya~", called Karam. You turn around. "Are you angry with me?", Karam asked.

BLAM

You closed the door with a bang. 'Think by yourself! What an !', Your indignation and straight into the room.

RING!

- New Mail -
'You're mad at me?'
By: Karam

 

-Reply-
'Think by yourself',
-Send reply-

To be continued~

Ye aye~ ^^

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS

Sorry for my bad grammars -__-

Owh, jumping PV cool xD