"Four"

"FOR FOREVER"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man is stand slowly by covering his face still. Ji Hyo control her shaken knee and swallow her saliva.

“Yah…I’m asking you who are you???”…she ask again by a little high her tone.

“Can’t you close your light please? That make me can not open my eyes”… the other side said her with very soft tone. When she heard the voice, she think all of her blood is jumping inside her. Why she happen like that only heard this voice? That sound look like even can control her soul. She so familiar and she want to obeyed his words automatically. Therefore, she close the flashlight. Immidiately, the environment is dark and only she and this stranger stand under the moonlight.

“Gomawo”…he said and move his palm from his face. Ji Hyo amazed a bit when she found the face of this man. She so familiar. Although she sure she met with him now and never met before, she was feel like she know him since many years ago.

“Who are you???”

“Anyeong…I’m Kim Jong Kook. You’re neighbor”… the man introduce himself and give his hand for hand shake.

“Ahh…Anyeong…I’m Song Ji Hyo”… Ji Hyo said and shake his hand a bit.

“Ommo”…but she take back her hand immediately for his hand is cold like an ice.

“You’re hand so cold”…Ji Hyo said shockingly.

“Ahh…because I didn’t wear the warm cloth”… the man reply softly and put his hand behind his back. After, the silent is replace again their environment. Ji Hyo look at the sky by grab her both palms for she don’t know how to stand in front of him.

“Don’t you cold?”… the stranger man shattered their silent.

“Neh…Ah…Animida”… she reply and their environment is silent again.

 

“Oh…wait! What are you doing now?”… Ji Hyo ask which she forget to ask before.

“Ahh…I come this yard to walk. But I found that the garlic plants are destroy. Therefore, I’m just replant them for I so loved the plants”…the stranger said and smile a little. His smile is so shine under the moon light. She feel that both of her cheek are warm for shy under his smile.

“Ahh…I know”

“Why are you grab the garlic Ji Hyo Ssi?”… the stranger ask with questioning eyes. Ji Hyo a little amaze and satisfy for this stranger remember her name only a once even she is forget now for she a little nervous when he introuduce himself.

“To hang near my bed”…she answer immediately by raise up her garlics.

“Hmm??? For what?”

“ To protect the ghost”

“Neh???”…the man look her blankly.

“Ah…Ani…hehe…nothing”....she feel embarrassed after slip her answer. Jong Kook feel that her laughing sound is sink till the base of his heart.

“You’re still beautiful”…Jong Kook whisper.

“Neh???”…Ji Hyo ask again for she not clear.

“Ah…Anni…You should go back your home Ji Hyo Ssi…The time is late”….For his words, Ji Hyo look back the white big house with depressing.

“I don’t wanna go back”

“Why Ji Hyo Ssi??”…Jong Kook ask worriedly. Ji Hyo look front with heavy sigh and

“I’m afraid. I’m know that this house have ghost but no one believe me”…she said with upset tone.

“Don’t upset Ji Hyo Ssi. I believe you”…Jong Kook said and tap her shoulder softly.

“Really? Do you know about this house?”…Ji Hyo ask eagerly.

“Of course…I know well”

“Wahh…Jeomal???”….Jong Kook nod.

“Good!!! Can you tell me about of this house? I’m really curious. Pleaseeee”…Ji Hyo beg cutely. For her cute act, Jong Kook laugh softly and look her lovely. Under his eyes, she think that her heart is melting. When he look her like this way, she so difficult to control her heartbeats. “Why you acting like teenager girl Song Ji Hyo Ssi?”…she scold herself.

“Keure…I’ll”

“Yayyyyyy”…Ji Hyo shout and jump like a kid.

“But not now…”….Ji Hyo immediately stop and look with sulking face.

“Ahh…Wae???”

“Now…time is so late Ji Hyo Ssi…You need to go back”

“Shiro!”…she still selfish. For her kid acting, Jong Kook tap her hair like consoling to kid.

“Please listen my words. I really worry for you”… he said with worrying tone. For his kind words and behavior, Ji Hyo shy like a teenager girl and nod her head with red face.

“Ne…nehh…Ah…who???”…Ji Hyo ask his name again.

“Jong Kook…Kim Jong Kook”… “Why I’m so familiar with this name too?”

“Neh…Jong Kook Ssi”…she said and turn behind to go back.

“Call me Jong Kook Oppa”…her steps are stop and look back with blank.

“Neh???”

“Just call me Jong Kook Oppa…like you call me before”…Jong Kook low his tone at the end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter