"Three"

"FOR FOREVER"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you kidding me now?”… She got the question from her Grandma.

“I’m not Halmonim. Please believe me…I always hear the whispering from someone and now too…my clothes are reached in the wardrobe without I’m not put”…she explain with teary eyes.

“Hmmmm” Her grandma sigh heavily and put the spoon on the plate.

“Ajumma”

“Yes…Halmonim”

“Please give the medicine to my granddaughter. I think she got the some error on her brain”

“Halmonim!!!!”…Ji Hyo shout angrily.

“Do you think I’m crazy????”… she said with crying.

“Isn’t it???” …her grandma ask with teasing tone.

“Arghhh!!!!!”… she yell and pull her hair angrily.

“Look look…I’m wrong? Now you’re pulling your hair like a fool. I think you should check up your brain Ji Hyo ah”…her grandma still teasing.

“Halmonim!!!!”….she crying.

"We're never heard any sound and any suspect things. Only you're complaining with reasons of didn't want to live me right!"...her grandma scold her.

"Anni...Halmonim. I'm Jinja yeo. This someone is even touched me. I'm so scared Halmonim"...she try to explain.

"Ji Hyo ah...Halmonim will give you the medicine after eating. Now wait a moment ok?"...her garndma .

"Halmonim!!!"...she cry annoyingly.

“Hahaha…”…her grandma and Ajumma were laughing heavily by looking her acting.

“Aishh!!!!”… Ji Hyo come back to her room with angry mind without eating breakfast.

 

“Hate them…hate them”…Ji Hyo complaining and throw her body on the bed by covering her face with pillow.

“Heart beat first…color and promises…”… she throw her pillow when heard the phone ring. Ji Hyo take her phone and look the caller ID. When she see the caller, she hold the phone happily.

“Yah…Ha Dong Hoon…”

“Ji Hyo ah…Where are you??”

“I reached to my native town…Wae??” …she reply by come near to the window and look into the yard by leaning.

“Ani…Just asking. Are you okay everything??”…For her friend question, she sigh heavily and shake her head lazily.

“Anni…” she reply with heavy tone.

“Wae Ji Hyo ah???”

“Dong Hoon ah…Do you believe the ghost???” …she try her luck at her friend.

“Of course…I believe. Therefore, I can’t enter the ghost house when I reach the dream land haha…”…Dong Hoon reply with half joking tone.

“I’m serious Ha Dong Hoon” ...For her serious tone, her friend stop his joking.

“Wae Ji Hyo ah?? Do you have some problem?”

“Yes…I think the house where I stay now have the ghost”…. She said with dumbfounding.

“Why?”

“Since I reached , I hear the voice but I found no one”

“Jinja??”

“Awmmm…So, can you help me Dong Hoon ah? I’m afraid”…she said with crying tone. For her pitiful voice, the other side silent a moment, look like he thinking the advice for her.

“Ji Hyo ah…”

“Neh!!!” she reply immediately.

“I don’t know how to protect the ghost”…. Her hoping face is immediate change to the disappointed one when she got the answer.

“But…in the movie which I watched that they are hanging the garlic near the bed to protect the ghost”

“Huhhh…in the movie? What movie”

“Dragula”

“Jinja….”…she ask with doubting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter