"Five"

"FOR FOREVER"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo slowly open her eyes when wake up from her dreams. Suddenly, she can’t even split herself Ji Hyo or Seong Im because the dream is so real for her. She was surprise for her dream and pleasant at the same time. The girl and boy in the dream are so cute. She really enjoy their relationship.

“heee…cute”…she said happily and try again to sleep. But she wasn’t aware that someone who look her from the dark.

“Ohh no…Seong Im ah…Don’t sleep. Call the police…has a thief in your room”…Jong Kook said worriedly beside her. But she don’t know and don’t hear because she falling in sleep again.

“Please Seong Im…Love…Wake up”…he said and look the man who stand in the dark. “Anni…I don’t like his eyes Seong Im ah…he look you with dirty eyes…Seong Im wake up”… he said non-stop.

“Seong Im!!!!!!!!!!!”… he cried loudly. He run near the thief and look him carefully.

“Just stole the things only. Don’t you dare to think touch my Seong Im…I swear I’ll kill you”… he threatened. But nothing effect. The bastard thief is still looking his Seong Im with dirty eyes. During he looking, the thief take something from his bag. He look the thing which the thief take out and found an handkerchief and small bottle. And the thief pours the liquid from the bottle onto the handkerchief. The smell is appear strongly. He know immediately that is chloroform by smelling.

“Bastard!!! I’ll kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”…he roar.

 

The first aim he enters into this house is to stole. But when he found the beautiful angel who sleeps on the bed beautifully, his dirty mind is alive. If he is happy with this girl on this luxury bed, where can search the lucky man like him. He smiles a bit with thinking his thoughts which will be alive soon. “HaHaHa!!!!”…

He approach near the beautiful and put the chloroform on her face slowly.

“Ohhh…You’re become now sleeping beauty… please be my Aphrodite now… Haha”…he said and slowly approach his hand to her cloth’ buttons.

 

“Qqqq….”……his hand is stop and look behind for the window door is slowly open without wind blowing. Suddenly, he creepy and move near the window to close. At that time, the table is slowly move near him. He swallow the saliva and closed the window door.

“Tk…tk…tk…”……the sound of a bead jump on the floor is appear like the monster shouting in the silent hill. He stop like a statue at this place and even forget to shout. During looking, the wardrobe’ door is open suddenly.

“Omma!”…he shout and look afraid to the wardrobe. At that time, a hand come out between the clothes. In a flash, the hand is reach near him and grabs his throat.

“Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The whole house is echoing with the loud voice.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Ji Hyo grabs her grandma hand tightly and swallow many times her saliva to become wet her dry throat. She is breathing hardly now for frightened mind. Her grandma also not much different with her by looking her grandma’ hand which sweat too much. Looking the scene of police arrested the thief, her heart is beating terribly. Thanks god because of god she was safe. But she can’t understand why the thief is shouting loudly and he still frightened by muttering ‘the hand…the hand…the long hand….Ahhh….Ghost!!!!!!!!’. So even the police can’t decide clearly he is thief or fool?

When the police car disappear in their eyes, Grandma look her face and hold her cheek with palm.

“Thanks god Ji Hyo ah….How this thief reached in your room? Relief for he didn’t do the stupid things to you…that relief”…now her grandma can relief her sigh before they even didn’t dare to breath loudly.

“I don’t know too Halmonim”…she reply with shaken lips.

“Keure…look like you still shock Ji Hyo ah…Just go and rest at your room”…

Now, she have no wish to deny her grandma words therefore she accept with nod and take her heavy legs to her room. She still can’t forget the scene of thief grab his neck tightly with his hands and shout with wide eyes. And he said this house has ghost too. Is he really seen the ghost? The thought of she think that house have a ghost is true now? True or not true, she want to even thank to the ghost for save her from the thief. “Gomawo”.

But she still puzzles about this house. “How can I know the history of this house?”…she think by wave her eyes to the ceiling. Suddenly a name flash light in her brain. “Yes…Kim Jong Kook. He said that he can tell about this house. I will ask him today”…she decided. After make the decision, her heavy mind is obviously fresh again. Immediately the active posture appears at her. She cancels her plan t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter