Final

The Bar
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's an everyday thing for Siwon: he wakes up around noon, washes his face with plain water, walks to the bar and broods throughout the day.

"Good morning Siwon. Regular?" The bartender asks.

"Regular. " He nods back.

He gulps down his whiskey and sits on the cornermost table.

Donghae enters, orders a wine and sits on a bar stool.

"Lord! When will I not get to see him? " He rolls her eyes.

The bartender leans in and says, " Sir, give him a chance. A date won't hurt."

"Not for all the tea in China."

Siwon is hopelessly in love with Donghae. When they met a month before, Donghae thought Siwon was a nice human. However, his obsession with Donghae was too consuming for him. He maintained his distance after a while and Siwon lost it. He comes to the bar everyday, keeps looking at him, writes and broods. Donghae pretends to look unmoved by his presence. He can't let anyone know that a mad writer drinks whiskey on his name and writes mushy poetry.

"Who's that? A white wedding tuxedo in a bar? That's ambitious," Donghae points to Kyuhyun.

"He's been here for 3 hours. He looks hungover but keeps drinking more," The bartender replied.

Kyuhyun is broken. Last night, he wasn't at his own wedding. When Kyuhyun ditched his fiancee, for the night and for life, he found solace in the bar with wine. He was sad but under the influence of alcohol, he knew how to be happy without a man. Then, there was Siwon. Siwon looked like one of the exs of Kyuhyun.

"Funny," He giggled, talking to himself.

Siwon kept looking at Donghae, writing about the men he'll be with and the heart he'll break.

Kyuh

Please log in to read the full chapter