PROLOGUE

Decagon

Bloodheart Castle, a place filled with darkness and creatures who feeds on pure evil. A Horrendous Tall Man with a beast-like stature was seating valiantly in the throne. He was filled with evil in his eyes as if it could kill anything it could see.  Two voluptous women garmented with blood ruby earrings and black revealing outfit entered the fiery and gigantic throne room and bowed before him.

"Lord Voldecar, we are here to bring you the Oracle that you instructed us to bring."

"He was currently outside being guarded by the gargoyles and we blessed the chains attached to him with blood magic to ensure that he will not be able to escape"

"Good..."(in a big and scary voice) "...Now, i want you to bring him to me"

"As you wish my Lord"

A Man chained with spiky metal chains escorted by two ugly gargoyles entered the throne room. He was obviously hurt and weakened.

"Well, what a nice surprice my dear friend. What brings you here" (in a sarcastic but still frightening tone)

"I am not your Friend. and will never be."

"Still Feisty huh? Well lets see where that feistiness of yours can lead you to."

"What do you want Voldecar? Isnt it enough for you to rule the Underworld?"

"Sort of... but you know that i couldn't truly regain my throne in the underworld without the book. I need the book. Where is it? Where did you hide it!" (his voice became scarier and more powerful)

"You know that the Book of Shadows can only be attained and opened by the witches. You already killed their races and covens are already been broken."

"And do you expect me to believe that crap? i know that the book contains all the magic energy including the good and the bad that will help me rule not just the underworld but also the mortal world. So where is it?! Where is it?

"You will never get that. and don't expect that you will be able to rule the world"

"Oh Yeah? and why is that?"

"You know that the Oracles and Seers can perform divination and the prophecies will be fulfilled anytime soon."

"Stupid Fool! Do you think that silly prophecy of yours will come true?" He grabbed his chin and moved closer to him.

"You know that the X Prophecy will never lie. 10 different beings will be born in this world to fulfill their destiny. and one of their destinies is to destroy you and your kind"

"No!"

Flames started to emerged from the ground and slowly consuming the poor Oracle. But as before the flames will consume him, he gave a big warning to the Lord of the Vampires, Voldecar.

"You may be able to kill me Voldecar but i know that the time will come. your greatest fears will surely come to life and they will consume you, leaving you nothing but the inevitable death"

"NO!!!" echoes were heared from the throne room as the ungodly flames from the underworld consumed the poor oracle. Lord Voldecar was threathened by the Prophecy. He knows himself that the Oracles and Seers can predict the future and even uncover the Prophecy and he knows they never went wrong. As he returned to his throne, fire blazed from his eyes signifying a start of his evil reign.

"We'll See..."