Are we okai

When east meets east
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

" who was that guy luhan" baekhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan wasn't sure how to answer "emm ahh that's my best friend Henry he came over to help me settle in and for a casting audition"

 

 

"Settle in what do you mean settle in" baekhyun new what Luhan meant but he asked anyways. Luhan had never been able to add baekhyun on Facebook, baekhyun had felt the same way though he had kept tabs on Luhan and knew that he was moving to korea for college at some point he hadn't realised it wold be so soon.

 

 

Luhan smiled "I'm moving home for college" though he was born in Beijing and most of his family had lived there he, had always felt like Korea was the right place for him to be. It was where he had felt most free his parents worked long hours in the office, leaving just him and his older sister at home. Luhan was basically raised by her she always knew the right thing to say to him even when he didn't know what to say to himself she was his silver lining when the clouds where a blackening grey.

The two caught up for awhile until the tall one with the ears made his way over "I always thought d wave me for a shorter man but I never imagined you would be so cruel as to do it right in front of me" he joked

 

 

 

 


"Oh sorry channie this is Luhan my childhood best friend, Luhan this is my boyfriend chanyeol" Luhan took all 6" 3 of chanyeol in he was goofy yet handsome he was dressed casually white top black jeans doc's and light navy rain coat he had an air of money about him Luhan would know he too had been described that why by most.


"Well now I cant say this is much of a surprise its nice to meet you chanyeol"


Baekhyun giggled it had been a while since he had, had to tell someone he was gay but i guess there was no need to tell luhan he had known him so long that it must have been obvious to lu before it was even obvious to baekhyun. He looked at his old friend having the sudden realization that he really had forgotten about him like his friend Henry had said which made baekhyun really very sad he vowed silently to himself that he would make it his mission to be a better not only friend to Luhan but person in general.


Baekhyun introduced Luhan to the few people that he and chanyeol had been sitting with.

 

 

 

 

"This is Amber Irene Jackson and Mark" said baek also starting to feel a little bit shy he knew his friends were very welcoming of new and different people but they had only known him for a few years, where as Lu had known him as a child how dorky and embarrassing he was. but not only that Luhan had been there through all the bulling and hurt he had been through and tried so hard to leave behind its one of the reasons he had been the first to lose contact with him he had changed schools only a few months after he left. with out Luhan to stick up for him he felt like he didnt belong in that group of friends they had all been to afraid of the bullies shout backback at them. When the ti

Please log in to read the full chapter