Chapter 2~

Forbidden Love

I jumped awake to see the ceiling of my room. I had sweat running down my face as I tried to fill my lungs with the air that seem to have disappeared when I was killed in my dreams. I tried to calm myself down. I turned over to look at my clock was I have calmed down, to see that it was six thirty in the morning and that I still had another hour before I have to wake up and get ready for school early.

I went to the bathroom to get myself ready. After a nice hot bath, I dressed myself in a plain white shirt, blue skinny jeans and a brown jacket to go along with it. I wore my combat boots to give it an edgy look and also styled my hair to the side and wore my fake classes. Feeling satisfied with the way I look, I took an apple off the counter and decided to walk to school instead since I was still early for school. I finally reached school, with me being tem mins earlier then my usual timing meaning that my best friend would not be here yet. Since the school was still empty I walked to the usual spot where me and my best friend would meet before we head off to class, and took my headphones and plugged it in listen to my music while playing games on my phone. Students started filling in the school, when suddenly a shadow cast over me. Thinking that it was my best friend I looked up about to ask what has gotten into him that he was in school early. However, when I turned up, I had the shocked of my life, t was the black hair boy from my dreams, he had the same pitch black hair, the same scar over his left eye, the same body structure and the same structure of face. Basically everything was the same, expect that he has an eye patch now, when in my dreams he didn’t have it.

“Erm… is this YG high?” He asked in a deep husky voice that send a shiver down my spine.

“Y…Yah… this is YG high. Are you new here?” I asked, mentally slapping myself for stammering in the begging. However, he must have thought that my stammering was funny cause he was smiling when he nodded his head.

“The office is just straight ahead; you wouldn’t miss it at all.” I told him, returning to my phone game. I heard a thank you and then he walked off. I was staring at his back view as he walked off, he back was well defined and that even from behind we were really handsome. And that smile that he had was something that is stuck in my head now and there was no way that my brain was going to allow me to forget about that smile at all. But what really had me in shocked is that the boy in my dream is actually real. I was so engrossed in my own thought s about the guy that I totally didn’t hear my best friend call me from a distance at all even though I have abandon my headphone the moment he appeared in front of me.

“Hey you didn’t react to me when I called you just now, what were you thinking off?” I jumped when my best friend tapped me on my shoulder to get my attention, I didn’t even notice him even when he was standing right in front of me till he tap me then did I get out of my thoughts. He didn’t know about my dreams so he would never know about him. Even though me and my best friend knew each other for a very long time and shared all our secrets with each other, however this was the only thing that I didn’t tell him. I felt possessive of the dream and didn’t want anyone else to knew about my dreams about that guy at all.

“Oh nothing Tae Yang. I woke up early today, so I am still a little in the daze. Sorry that I didn’t hear you call at all.” I gave him my famous big toothy smile and stood up and we both made a bee line for our classes and went in to sit at our usual places. At the back of the classroom. I was talking to Tae Yang about this new game that he should come after school to my house to try out, when our homeroom teacher Mrs Kang came in. Everyone in the class quiten down immediately.

“Alright class today we have a new student. Be nice to him and do not laugh at him as he had a little accident that requires him to wear an eye patch over one of his eye. Please come in and introduce yourself to the class.” Mrs Kang called out. The door slides open and he walked in to the class. He turned and faced all of us for me groan in irritation. He was in the same class as me. His black hair was swept to the side. I heard everyone in class gasped especially the girls. The girls were already whispering how handsome he was. However, that I have to admit he was extremely handsome even with the eye patch. It just makes me more curious on what is behind that eye patch and what type of accident did he get into. Was it the accident in my dream, that I keep on dreaming on about?