Chapter 1~

Forbidden Love

HI!!!! I wrote a new stro with Big Bang memeber in it. Mainly GD and TOP. I will still continue on with my other story so do not worry. hehehehehehehe ^^.

I hope you guys would enjoy this story as much as my other story. PLEASE DO COMMENT ON HOW THIS STORY IS... cause this is a whole new story. So Im worreid that its not good. T.T

BUT any way enjoy for those VIPs out there. ^^

Btw the story would be in Ji yong point of view unless stated other wise. If there is a switch of point of view I would indicate it on the top. So.... NO worries and enjoy the story!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Everything was in flames. The fire dance around me. Sweat tickled down my head and I feel the heat against my back. It feels so real, but the fact is…it is all nothing but just a dream. I’m having the same dream again, where I already know what the ending will turn out to be. The end would be with me dead.

“Seung Hyun! Where are you! Answer me!” I shouted for me. The guy that I see every night in my dreams. I was searching for him, even though I do not know who he is.

“Hahahahahahahaha. He is right here! But you are too late sweet heart.” A guy with blond hair laughed at me. He lifted his hands and in it he was holding a boy with black hair that was stained red by the neck. The black hair guy was badly beaten up; blood was dripping from his mouth. His eyes were closed as he clawed weakly at the blond hair guy’s hand. Anyone who was seeing this would still find the boy beautiful and handsome with all the wounds, blood and the scare that runs across his eye. Apparently this boy that I see every night in my dreams and that I search for is Seung Hyun.

“Seung Hyun! TOP! Let him go! The one that you want is me! Please let him go! Please, I beg of you TOP. Don’t kill him.” I begged to the blond hair guy who I don’t know how I know this two person that I have never met before, yet I knew their names. I was even begging with the TOP guy. I did not understand what was going on. I gave up on trying to fight the dream, I just let it take its course. However, to TOP my begging was funny to him because he was laughing madly now.

“R…U…N! Ji Yong! Argh…Go…Please…Ahhhhhh!” Seung Hyun tried to tell me to run, but TOP only just tighten his grip on Seung Hyun’s neck. Cutting off slightly of Seung Hyun’s air supply and hurting him even more. From the way it looked, what Seung Hyun said to me triggered TOP and made him extremely angry.

“You are still trying to save him!? Even when you are this close to death and all you care about is that keeping him save. I will make you suffer! I will kill him in front of you! And yet you are unable to do anything and just wait for him to die!” TOP threw his sword towards my direction. I knew that the sword was going to kill me. I knew that no matter how hard I tried to move my legs or even tried to move away from that situation, I couldn’t. But that did not make me try it one more time. To try to get out of the swords way, but the result was the same as every other night, I still could not move myself away. The sword went through my body and I started to fall back. I heard Seung Hyun shouting my name. I looked at the flames and whispered three words that I knew nobody could hear it.

I’m sorry Seung Hyun.