Min yoongi

Lost [Hiatus]

Noise

Noise is what I woke up to. 

There were people talking all over the place in a foreign language, many talked at the same moment while apparently rustling things in the outside room. I was so confused that I wondered what the hell was going on in my apartment, am I being robbed by some stupid thief who didn't bother to be discreet. Let him rob all he wants, all my precious belongings are in my bedroom anyway and I'd rather fall back asleep again than get up from my overly comfortable and warm bed. 

My bed felt a little too small though. 
Then I remembered it was not my bed. I was in jungkook's bed! 
I shot up so quickly I banged my head with the upper bunk. I winced in pain my head throbbing while cursing. 
I eyed the space around me in search for a clock, but there were none. So assuming I overslept I got up from the bed, freshened up the best I could without washing my face knowing I'd be facing the guys while walking to the bathroom. I might of course not rush to the bathroom as soon as I walk out of the room, but mind you I need to empty my bladder and brush my teeth before facing civilization as a human being. 
I opened the door still wearing the same clothes as last night and the seven guys were walking around in circles. Each one searching for something. I had no idea what was going on or if I should interrupt them. So I stood there silently watching them, waiting for them to notice me and direct me to the bathroom. 
'oh Good morning. We woke you? ' Jin said walking towards me smiling. Bryan Adams' song Look into your heart played as a background song in my mind as he moved swiftly in my direction. If only I could record it and replay it over and over. But sadly I couldn't and he too soon for my taste was standing in front of me. 
'no, not really. You guys are always this hectic in the morning? ' I might point out right now that I'm the type of person who's brain doesn't start to fully function before having my daily dose of caffeine and my speech might be a little hard to comprehend so I was both relieved and surprised when Jin understood what I said. 
'we have a photo shooting so everyone's trying to be ready before the car is here' 
I nodded watching as Jhope struggled with wearing a shoe while standing on one foot. 
'bathroom' 
'hmm? ' Jin asked no wonder surprised. But I really had to use the bathroom, my bladder won't be able to hold it longer. 
'can I use the bathroom please? ' I clarified now looking at my feet. I'm not shy, mind you. I'm just averting my gaze from the chaos in the room that's tempting me to laugh. And laughing is not recommended with a full bladder. 
He nodded and pointed me to a closed door to which I hurried in and locked it before sitting on the toilet seat and doing my business. Even inside the bathroom I could still hear them talking to each other loudly, V searching for something he lost while Jin yelling at them to hurry. I stood in front of the mirror and realized I had no toothbrush so I retorted to using my finger and borrowing some of the toothpaste the boys used. 
I can finally get out and seek my caffeine. 
Once I walked out of the bathroom I was hit by something that I found out to be socks. I looked at who threw it and found Jungkook standing dumbfounded. I started at him while a random V hurried towards me and picked the socks up. I assume that was what he was searching for. 
'you're awake! Great! Just in the time for the car to arrive' Namjoon told me, taking my attention from jungkook who took the chance to flee. 
'what car? ' I asked confused. 
'we can't possibly go out and leave you alone all day, besides, we're going to many places today it would be a chance for you to see South Korea.' he talked as he handed me a coat and pushed me out of the house as everyone did the same as us and left the house.
Infront of the building were two black minivans. Jhope, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung got into one and closed the door, so I assume it was decided I'd get into the other one with the other three. Yoongi got in the far back and Jin followed. Namjoon motioned me to follow Jin before sliding in the shotgun seat himself and the car was moving. 
Mind you my brain was still not fully registering the fact that I was in the same car as BTS and more importantly right beside me was none other than SEOKJIN. Twenty minutes into the ride, thanks to the cold breeze of the morning and the blasting radio, I was fully aware of my situation. 
As a result. I was frozen. 
My hands clutched on my knees, my gaze fixated on the car floor. The driver lowers the radio and it was then that I noticed Namjoon and Jin were sleeping. That helped me relax a bit. 
I was watching jin in his sleep when I hesitantly lifted a hand towards his face. 
'what do you want? ' I almost jumped in my seat hearing the husky voice coming from the backseat. I thought yoongi was also sleeping and felt embarrassed he saw me almost molesting Jin in his sleep. 
'you need something? ' he asked once again when I didn't reply. He didn't look angry or suspicious, so I think he assumed I was trying to wake Jin up to ask him for something. Fine by me, beats being called a molester and ert. 
'where... Where are we going? ' I couldn't help but stutter because, hello, I'm talking to Min freaking yoongi! I couldn't even look him straight up in the face. Even though he was only few months older than me, he was the most intimidating member of BTS to me. 
'Namjoon didn't tell you what we do? ' I couldn't read his expression. He has a perfect poker face. 
'he didn't, But you guys are all very handsome so you must be models? Hehehe ' please let me open the car's door and throw myself out. Why was I insisting on digging my own grave. 
'we're idols. We're very famous. If any of our fans saw you they'll make your life hell and it'll cause us unnecessary drama. Please make sure to stay with the staff all the time and not get personal with any of us. I'd really appreciate it if you left as soon as possible ' 
I was speechless, I was just told off by min yoongi and didn't have a reply. I didn't even know if it was right of me to think of a reply. I did know the consequences of what I was doing. If I was spotted close to any of the members, rumors will start and it'll damage their reputation. BTS will start receiving hate messages and I know how much reading those kind of hateful comments affects them. I didn't need yoongi to word it out for me, I knew it all. But yet, I wasn't going to give up and leave just yet. This is a once in a life chance. All I want is to make some memories with them, the real them, not the side they show on camera.
'wow, I bet you're the least famous one among them then' I said before fully turning to face him. 'with a sharp tongue like yours, I'm sure the fans try to avoid you. I won't be surprised if even the other members are annoyed by you' if looks could kill, I'd be dead by the glare yoongi was shooting at me. 
'very famous my . I'm very interested in South Korean culture and yet I've never heard of you. The way I see it, you're just jealous I'm getting attention from Namjoon. Do you have special feelings for him? Or are you annoyed I made an extra person sleep with you and Jin? ' I saw something flick in his eyes. Did I push it too far? Or, was I right? OMG was yoongi actually into Namjoon? Or is it Jin?! My excitement didn't last as he spoke calmly. 
'how did you know my roommate is Jin? ' I was caught off guard. I can't tell him Namjoon told me, he can easily ask him. What to do?! 
'I told her' my head jolted to SeokJin who was fully awake looking casually at Yoongi, as if daring him to question it. Thankfully yoongi just sighed and relaxed in his seat. 
'whatever, wake me up when we get there' he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep leaving me now face to face with SeokJin's attention fully on me. I wanted to ask him why did he lie to yoongi. Did he know I was lying to them? Is he going to kick me out? 
'we still have some time before we reach out destination, we better do the same and get as much sleep as we can' he smiled before he did the same as yoongi and went back to sleep.