Kim NamJoon

Lost [Hiatus]

I have been waiting for this moment for years now, working hard and saving money just to get enough money to go spend my 15 days of heaven in south Korea. The land of my dreams, the land where my prince charming lives in, the land where my seviors lives in. I even purchased VIP+ tickets to their mini concert so I can get into the high touch event. 

Traveling alone I had to make sure I have all informations I need to be safe, my plane ticket booked both trips, the hotel I'm going to stay in for the first three days during which the concert in taking place the second day after my arrival already booked. After that I am counting on going on a road trip to visit the band's embers homelands and other places along the road. Maps, infos about guest houses and ways of transportation all notes down both on my phone and agenda. 

Only packing necessary things to travel light, two changes of underwears, two socks, one additional short and shirt and a hoddie in case of cold night weather. I even packed cookies and refillable water bottle. 

All in all, I was ready. 

At 23 years old, I was finally ready to make my dream come true. And so I stood at the gate of incheon aeroport staring at the clear blue sky, breathing in the cool air. My dream was getting more real when I was already in the cab driving me to my hotel. Getting out of the cab I place my phone at the side pocket of my only luggage; my backpack, so I can grab my passport and get my papers ready to check in the hotel. 

When

Out of nowhere 

My bag got snushed. 
.

.

.
Frozen for a small moment, I stood there staring at the running man going further away with my bag that has everything on it before I start running as fast as I can after him. 
He was running so fast and was about to stop but picked up his pace when he looked back and saw me running after him. He left the street crowded with people and run into an alley then started snaking his way through other alleys that grew narrower, until, losing sight of him, I reached a split road. He was nowhere to be seen. 
I had no idea what to do. Everything I brought with me is in that bag, my cellphone, my passport, my hotel reservation, my concert ticket, my plane ticket, my credit cards, my ID. Everything!! 
I needed to calm down, first things first, I have to go somewhere with a lot of people in it instead of this creepy alley. Then I need to go to my country's embassy or a police station. I have to report and block my credit cards or all my savings would be gone TT. And without a passport or an ID I have no way into checking into my hotel. Oh well, I suppose I can ask for temporary papers from the embassy. 
No problems. I just have to go there. I have the address after all. In my agenda. The agenda that was in the bag. 
. . .
Great. 
And looking at my watch, it's been a whole hour and I still can't find my way out. The sky is starting to darken when I was out of the maze of alleys. Bad news are the only thing in front of me is what seems to be a public garden. 
I saw a young couple who seem to be high school students sitting on a bench and I seek my chance to ask for directions. Asking for the embassy is going to be pointless anyway since even I don't know where embassies are in my own country, so instead I try to ask for the police station. Bad news are my knowledge in Korean is close to none. And, speaking English, they keeped eyeing me weirdly, so I guess their knowledge in English is same as mine in Korean. 
'Police station. Police! Eodi police? ' I mentally facepalmed myself for my poor attempt. 
'Police? ' said a male voice behind me. I turned to face a much older man from the couple who took the chance to walk away. 
'Lost? '
Oh my God he can speak English! I got excited and started telling him all about the theft but stopped once he had on a quizzical look
'Sorry, English not very good' he said apologicaly. 
'Oh, well. Police? I lost my passport ' I tried to say as simple as possible. 
He hesitated a little, he seemed to be forming sentences in his head so I waited patiently giving him the nicest smile I could manage. 
'You go here. The other side. Right. Far, you go left. Police' 
'I go here? You mean through the park?' I ask pointing to the park and he nods
'I go with you? ' 
I have to admit, the idea of walking through that empty dark park all alone in this dark night was not a pleasant idea. But letting a stranger to go with me is more unpleasant. So I kindly decline his offer before leaving him and walking to where he pointed to me. 
This park was even creepier than Central Park. What if it was as big as central Park! I would be a dead rotten corpse before anyone finds me. Or there might be creepy people lurking around. It gotten darker by the minute, and I was grratful at least it wasn't raining. That would be the last thing I can handle with all the creepy voices and movements my mind thought it would be fun to create to creep me out. Maybe I should've accepted his offer to walk with me. He did seem like a nice person, going out of his way to help me. 
I was getting tired of walking all evening, but I couldn't find a bench. Maybe I gotten lost that I reached a place that people normally don't visit? Great. 
After another fifteen minutes of walking I see two great things. One: a bench. Two: a person. The guy was sitting on the bench, with earphones on, staring at the sky and making weird movements with his arms and bobbing his head to the music he was listening to. 
Great. 
I stumbled upon a creep. 
I should just walk past him, he was endulged in his ritual he won't notice me if I walked past him silently. 
I was halfway past him when I stopped. 
I might not be able to meet anyone else in this park apart from him. Maybe he would help me if I ask him nicely. 
I walk to him, and he notice me. I can't even see him face clearly. He took out an earphone when I stood right in front of him with enough distance so I can make my escape In case of need. 
'Hi, I'm kind of lost, can you point me to the way out of this park?'
He took out the other earphone and gave me a quizzical look and said what I understood as 'what? '
I remembered my encounter with the young couple and sighed trying to make my sentence as simple as possible
'Me, lost, way out. Please' -don't kill me- I finished mentally. 
'Oh you're lost. You're a foreigner? ' 
. . .
His English was perfect. Was I lucky to meet a non Korean person in this dark suspicious park? But still, he can be same as the other man who helped me. 
'Yes. I am. Can you tell me how to leave this park please'
He looked around before standing up and putting his earphones in his pocket. 
'Where are you going? So I can give you exact directions' he added when I eyed him suspiciously and took a step back away from him. Because, dude, this guy was huge. 
'Police, I'm going to the police station'
'Wow, it's so far, it's gonna take you an hour to reach it if you're planning to go on foot, you should call a cab it's better'
OK this guy is trying to be funny? If I could do that I wouldn't have been here! I was about to yell at him when I realized how stupid I was. He didn't know I can't do that, he was trying to be helpful. So I told him what happened. 
'That's really bad. I don't know where your embassy's at but I suppose you can ask in the police station, they might drive you there if they weren't busy'
'They would?? Well I have to reach the police station first then' I was kind of relieved to know I could get that much help at the police station. And this guy was so nice. His voice was somehow familiar though. 
'It's better if I walk you out of here first '
'Ah right, thank you so much, I really appreciate it man, you're a life Savior! I was afraid you're some kind of mentally ill guy or something, with all your weird movements earlier haha'
'Haa, no I'm not. I was just trying to get some inspiration ' He said laughing, and even his laugh was somehow familiar. But that's impossible since I don't know anyone in south Korea. 
We walked for less than ten minutes before I could finally see the street lights. I felt like Tom hanks in that movie where he was lost on an island once he saw the ship. I abruptly turned to thank the guy when I froze. 
His familiar voice. 
His familiar laugh. 
His crazy arm movements while looking for inspiration. 
His giant body. 
His now visible blond hair. 
His now visible face. 
The face of none other than Kim Namjoon. 
Holly. 
Crap. 
Was this Karma making it up to me for taking my concert ticket away? 
Should I ask for an autograph? I can't have a picture, damn it. 
My heart was beating so fast and I felt the urge to jump in my spot and scream how a big fan I am of him and tell him everything I always dreamed of telling him if I even got the chance to meet him. 
He looked at me noticing I've been staring at him. 
'You kn.. '
'You're very handsome ' I spoke out and he stared blankly at me. 'I used to think all Asian guys are ugly and look alike, but I guess I was wrong after all. You actually almost look like a celebrity. ' I added laughing like an idiot. 
Because, what the heck was I saying?! 
I expected him to tell me he was a member of BTS, then I would be like -oh I heard of you- then I'll be like -hey my friend likes your band so much- but instead, he just looks down and nods his head saying 'well, I guess you can say I'm kind of a celebrity ' 
And that was it. 
Kind of? 
KIND OF?? 
Seriously Namjoon? Kind of a celebrity is how you describe yourself? 
But then, it does sound like something he would say. He's never the type to boost about his fame. And I was happy to know the image he gave on screen is his exact same personality in real life. 
'Thank you so much for walking me out, you can just give me directions and I can find my way from here on' 
'Oh it's OK, I can get you a cab' he said taking out his phone but I involuntarily take it out of his hand
'Oh No I can Not accept that! You've already done enough, I can't pay you back so it won't be right to let you do that'
'Well it won't be right to let you walk alone in the middle of the night. It's pretty far and dangerous, give it back' he said trying to get his phone back but I moved away
'I already ruined your inspiration ritual and I can't let you do more for me I really can manage from here, I don't mind walking at all! It's good for my health and to not gain unnecessary weight '
'Well I would be worrying about you for a long time if I didn't assure you were safe, so that would ruin my inspiration ritual for a long time'
Damn it. He somehow had a point. Namjoon somehow always managed to worry about trivial things. And to think he would even worry about a stranger who appeared to not even recognize him. This man was as great as I believed he was it almost brought tears to my eyes. 
I had to bite my lip so I would not start fangirling like the huge fan girl I am. 
'Listen, how about you give me your number so I can pay you back later? ' what? I had to, OK? This was literally a once in a life time chance. Besides things can't get any worst. 
He took out a note from his passenger bag and wrote on it then handed it to me. I gave him back his phone while eyeing his phone number on the piece of paper with Kim Namjoon written under it. I looked up at him and silently stared at his face while he was calling a cab. 
This guy was amazing, not only he is a great rapper and artist, but he's an amazing person. Going to the point of giving his private phone number to a stranger just to let him help her. Of course, there is the chance he gave me a false number hehe. 
I told him where I was from and that I was here on a vacation to see old monuments and that I was supposed to stay in Seoul for just one night before going on a backpack trip around the country. But now all my plans were out of the question unless I manage to get my papers soon and cancel my card in time before the guy take my money. 
'He won't be able to do that unless he has your password, so don't worry' he said. I grew silent. 
'Actually, I.... Have a bad memory when it comes to numbers. So, I.. Actually, have all my passwords written down in my agenda' if only the ground can open up and swallow me whole
'Oh' is the only thing he said. Because. What can you say to such a thing? I'm the dumbest human he can ever imagine to meet TT
The cab was here and I said goodbye to the man who helped me. I had an urge to hug him goodbye. And I did. Hey, a girl gotta take advantage of the moment. 
I got into that cab and watched him walk away. 
I would never forget this my whole life. 
*****
'I'm afraid we can't help you with that. The next two days are national holidays for your embassy, you have to go there yourself then' said the only person who could speak English in that police station. I had filled a report on the theft and they promised to look for my bag. But to my luck, the embassy is out of business for two days.
'Where am I supposed to go for the next two days then??'
'I'm sorry miss, but this is as much as we can help you. Do you want to spend those days in the cell? It's against the law but I guess we can't help it if you have no one to call '
Damn it. 
****
'Hello? Namjoon? ' I said as fast as the line picked up 'it's me, the lost girl you helped' I added when he didn't say anything 
'Ooh, did everything go well at station? ' I was grateful he didn't sound asleep, at least I didn't wake him up. 
I told him what the officer said feeling ashamed of asking such a favor from him. 
'I see, don't worry. Just wait there I'll be there soon' he said before cutting the line. 
I did as he said, because what else could I do. Spending two days in a cell with criminals? No way. I didn't come to the other half of the globe to sleep in a cell. 
Few minutes later, the door to the station opened and Namjoon stepped in wearing a low hat and a cough mask hiding his face. 
Somehow famous he says. Sure. 
'Hey, it's OK to leave now? ' he said once he saw me
'Excuse me? ' I said pretending not to recognize him. He lowered his mask 'oh Namjoon, you got here so fast' which was true, I didn't realize I was this close to their dorm or bigHit. 
'Oh I was out with a friend nearby'
Walking out of the station, I saw this friend of his. He was wearing a law hat too and a cough mask, but even if he wrapped his whole face in a blanket I could recognize him from his tall figure and broad shoulders. 
The Almighty Kim SeokJin. 
Remember the prince charming I told you about at the beginning? I was talking about him. 
He was radiating an aura of awesomeness and coolness. 
'We thought since you have no ID or passport to check into an hotel, you can spend the next nights with us'
Wait
What
WHAT! 
He serious?! 
He means at the dorm? With all of the members? 
'Ooh Namjoon, you scare her! '
He spoke
His sweet voice reached my ears with only air between us.  
'Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean anything inappropriate.'
'No no no! I was just surprised you'll go that far for me. I, actually, have no other place to go to, so I can't actually refuse your offer. You helped me a lot and I trust you are an honest man! ' I said looking at him with bright eyes. This guy has become my hero!! 
****
I saw jungkook . 
Well, not 100% , but he was only wearing blue shorts. Very short shorts. 
He was apparently coming out to talk to seokJin when he saw me with them and run back inside. I covered my eyes as a reaction and started apologizing 'oh My God I'm so sorry!!  I swear I didn't see anything! I'm so sorry!!! '
SeokJin and Namjoon were laughing so hard I thought they would never stop. I was so embarrassed. I knew the kid was shy in front of girls he didn't know and I just saw him . Holly my eyes have been blessed for life. And why is his body so perfect!! I can only imagine what the body of the wideshouldered man beside me looks like. 
'Alright anyone indecent put on clothes, we have a female visitor!! ' called Namjoon before walking inside. 
The entrance was a mess! I stood there watching the amount of clothes, shoes and hats thrown everywhere. I took out my shoes and stepped on the heated floor before SeokJin popped his head from the house and motioned me to walk in. 
I was in a small room, extremely messy small room with a table in the middle where the members in. Everyone was already seated and looking at me with wide eyes. 
'Hi' I said hesitantly. Did he tell them I'm going to be staying here? Did they say no? I feel bad intruding this way on them. Even jhope seemed tired sitting there silently with his head on his hand already drifting into sleep. 
' you can sleep in my and jungkook's room' said namjoon 
'What? ' he misunderstood my surprised reaction to an actual question
'Oh jungkook, he's the kid you saw. And here are Jimin, yoongi, hoseok and taehyung' 
V said something in Korean I could only understand it has something to do with real names? I suppose he was asking him why he was introducing them with their original names. And to that namjoon told him about how I didn't know about their band. Yes, sure. I'm going to hell for that lie. 
'Well, can we go now? ' spoke yoongi in slow English, before the others joined him saying they were tired. Namjoon said something before they all left. 
'Here, I'll show you the room' jungkook was already there, hiding the pile of clothes under the bed. The room was so small it barely had room in it for two people to send in. And the beds were pulled with clothes. Wow, they weren't lying when they said these two's room was a hell of a mess. How am I supposed to sleep here? Oh well, the mess is warmer than the cell floor, so I have no objections. 
'I'll go get you a clean sheet' he went and left me alone with jungkook who found what appeared to be his underwear on the now somehow clean bed. 
'Your bed? ' he only answered with a nod. 
'Hey I'm sorry about earlier, let's just forget it, please don't be so nervous'
'Yes! Ok' he answered so fast I smiled. Namjoon came back with clean sheets and handed them to jungkook who started changing them. 
'But what about you? Where are you going to sleep? '
'Don't worry, we'll each share a room with the others, their rooms are very spacious' 
'Thank you Namjoon, you're a life savior' 
Jin appeared before he could answer
'You hungry? ' 
Yes please I was starving! I didn't eat anything since the so called meal on the plane. But I couldn't make him cook for me in the middle of the night. 
'You want leftovers?'
'Dude you're going to feed our guest leftovers?' Said Namjoon
'What? It's still good.' Jin defended himself, he looked so tired and sleepy. My heart warmed up with the idea of him worrying about me being hungry when he was obviously so tired and sleepy. 
'It's OK I don't mind, besides I don't eat a lot'
Jin said what Namjoon translated as food is ready in the kitchen before they both wished me good night and went to a room, jungkook was behind for a few minutes fixing the sheets on the bed before he whispered a good night and dashed into another room closing the door behind him fast. 

 


Ok, This was actually a dream I had the other night and I couldn't take it off my head ever since so I thought i should write it down. This is just a test so please let me know what you think. I'm not planning on making this a long FanFic, less than ten chapters for sure. So, yeah, feel free to comment your reactions, remarques, requests or anything you feel like  :) and feel welcomed to check up my other FanFic THE COMPANY that I am very close to finish and overly excited about; It's basically a VMon / YoonMin double fanfic.

Bye Bye *-*