Morning does not applicable to anyone even though the SunSHINE greets you warmly

Wonderland : Seventeen's Series and Dam Bi
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dam Bi had enough from this never ending chaos! Who the hell woke up at 8AM and start a weird dance aerobic routine for fitness? They practically terrorized the whole neighbourhood with their shouting and yelling! Dam Bi swiftly got up, didn’t even care to look herself in the mirror. She rushed downstairs with her long gown trailed behind her.

“One! Two! Three!” She heard that annoying voice again.

“Up! Down! Up! Down! your hip! Yeah, uh like that!”

She was getting impatient with this.

 

 

What more could these boys had done to annoyed her?!

When would they stop giving her headaches?! Damn these brats.

“Enough!” She shouted on top of her lungs. She didn’t care anymore if her neighbours called a police because she was already on the verge of cracking each of their bones right now.

“You! You started all of these!” Dambi looked so unhappy. Her living room was a mess. They basically turned it into a gym place whatever.

“I expected you guys to be quiet on this early morning but you guys are just bunch of pigs that does everything to ruin my life!” She stomped back into her room, slamming her door loudly enough for these boys to listen.

“Was she mad?” The one who should stop all of this asked. He was her best friend. Ultimate hashtag BFF goals.

“I don’t feel sorry at all.” The one who caused all of this was laughing, his face showed no hint of mercy or apologetic at all.

“Yeah! I don’t think she should be yelling us since we did all the chores in the house.” He high fived with the troublesome good for nothing look alike train-Thomas-as they continued on with their 1970s aerobic dance routine.

 The other guy who seemingly not a native of Korean felt sorry for Dambi in which why he was so quiet just now was because his Korean wasn’t that fluent yet he really wanted to defend Dambi but seeing all of his friends drenching in sweats, he couldn’t help but to really enjoy the moment with them.

“Seungkwan, just stop.” He commanded. They all looked at him weirdly.

“Just what?” Seung Kwan who was a friend of Thomas didn’t stop with his crazy bouncing

Please log in to read the full chapter