I Can't Continue Guessing

Love Me For A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it's only messing…

With my pride, and my mind…

So write down this time to time…

 

"Next time, just leave him or any of us if we're stuck in the toilet. You can ask for the staff's help, Hyung." Jinhwan gave a smile to Hanbin. "Okay, okay, I get it. Let's forget it, okay ?" Hanbin nodded and Jinhwan tried to direct their conversation to other things. Jinhwan was sitting between Hanbin and Donghyuk, while Yunhyeong and Chanwoo sat after Donghyuk and left an empty seat before Junhoe. Bobby decided to sit there. It was pretty awkward for him, sitting between the two maknaes, especially beside Junhoe. He wanted to talk with Junhoe, but Junhoe was busy staring at Jinhwan. He did not have a chance with Chanwoo too; he was busy with the game. So after a while, Bobby gave up. He tried to have some snacks to kill the time.

 

-☆-☆-☆-

 

Hanbin was checking on s and found Bobby was looking blankly to the stage. He decided to move and asked Chanwoo to changed seat. “Are you okay ?” He whispered to Bobby whom did not hear him at all. He elbowed Bobby, but the bunny was still in silence. “Hyung, are you okay ?” He was worrying his other rapper now. “Hyung !” Bobby was startled and looked at Hanbin. “Eh ? Yes, yes ? Why ?” Hanbin gave an annoyed look. “I’ve been calling you and you were looking to that girl on the stage the whole time.” Hanbin did not want to sound resentful and sadly Bobby did not aware as well. “Ahh, I didn’t look at the girl, I was calculating our move in my head. I just want to make sure, that we won’t hit any of the props.” Hanbin was not convinced.

 

“Are you sure, you’re not looking at those mini skirts ?” Bobby nodded. “Yeap. You know, if we wrongly move one inch, we can hit the props around us. So I think, we can ask them to put it a bit farther ? To the back or the front, which one is better in your opinion ?” As convincing as it sounds, Hanbin still felt jealous with the girl and her dancers on the stage. “To the back, we rarely go to the back; it should be safer that way.” Bobby nodded again in agreement. “Okay, let’s tell the staffs later before the recording started.” Bobby tapped Hanbin’s shoulder and smiled, showing his signature bunny teeth. Hanbin wanted to stay mad with him, but how could he do that ?

 

They finished the recording at a very late night and got back to the hotel after that. Everyone was tired, sleepy and did not want anything but a good sleep. They could see fans were still flocking around, even at the hotel. Bobby saw a few fangirls were talking to Yunhyeong and Donghyuk. “Oppa, you did great ! I will always support you ! Rest well, Oppa~” Bobby was smiling to the fangirl whom sincerely cheering on him. He could see that those fangirls look tired as well. It was dangerous to follow them all day, from hotel to the recording place and back to the hotel. It was not only m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter