Kisses and Caresses

Love Me For A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are only minor tests, Babe…

Of love turned to stresses…

 

His heart was in pain. He left the room with holes in his heart. Is Jinhwan Hyung fall in love with Hanbin Hyung ? Has he forget about me ? About us ?

 

Bobby saw Junhoe with sad expression. He wanted to ask why that face that always look cool becomes so dark and gloomy. He decided to let go Junhoe and went to the practice room. There he saw Jinhwan was walking limped and Hanbin was helping him. "Hyung !!! Oh my God !!" Jinhwan shooed Bobby for his loud voice.

 

"Bobby please don't tell anyone about this. It's my fault. I wasn't careful while doing the back flip." Bobby was confused, but he did not want to ask anymore. He helped Jinhwan to reach his room, so he could get some rest. After they deliver Jinhwan to his room, Hanbin signaled Bobby to move to the practice room.

 

"You aren't thinking anything weird, are you ?" Bobby with his eye-smile, looking to his beloved leader. "Weird ? Enlight me ?" He was using teasing tone. "I was only helping Jinhwan Hyung. Nothing more." Bobby smiled and poked Hanbin's forehead. "I have faith in you. Even when I heard you were after Yunhyeong during my absence." Hanbin flustered. "I was thinking about Junhoe. I think he saw both of you. He is kinda paranoid. Maybe he thinks the two of you have a thing."

 

"But I promised Jinhwan Hyung to keep silent about this." Bobby nodded. "Yeah, me too. But, I feel Junhoe never feel confident enough when it's about him and Jinhwan Hyung. Compare him to me; I will never worry about us." Hanbin had small laugh hearing his bunny talked so cocky like that. He loved his bunny as much as he treasured his brothers.

 

Bobby might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter