SS 11

Star Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11.

 

 

Jiyong saw her coming at the main door, she’s stunning—as always. She came with her colleagues and Xin. His eyes unconsciously following her everywhere, watching her from the sidelines. She greets many people, smiling and laughing with them. And then that guy came, Lee Soo Hyuk, he patted her back and Jiyong could see how bright is her smile when talking to him.

And it hurts him.

It hurts but he couldn’t easily take his eyes off of them, they’re so compatible. Her dusty silver hair framed the perfectly sculptured face, she was smiling at his words, her lips forming a perfect crescent moon shape. While Soo Hyuk keep his hand rest at her arm lightly and seems so relax.

And again, it hurts him.

 

+

 

“Sir,” Dara break the silence in the car.

“Hm?” He startled, cause clearly his mind is not there.

“I don’t think I can go to have a drink or two… i… I prefer to go home…”

“Have a what?”

“You said… you want to go for a drink..”

“Oh that, you don’t wanna go for a drink?” Jiyong asked.

“Not that I don’t want to accompany you, sir, but i…”

“Its not a date, Dara-ssi.”

“I—I know… I know.” She immediately said, “its just… I actually have another appointment.”

“Oh, appointment?”

“M-my boyfriend is waiting…”

“You have boyfriend??”

She shyly nodded, “yes, sir…”

“How can I not know?”

“Well, its not professional to going around and telling everyone, sir…”

Jiyong chuckles, “oh right, sorry.”

 

+

 

Xin passes his cellphone to CL, she peek at the headline news.

 

Kwon Jiyong, CEO of K+ came to actress Gu Hye Sun wedding with a date… and she’s not CL.

 

“Oh.” She look away.

“You met him?”

“Hm.” She nodded.

“Who was he gone there with?”

“Dara.”

“Oh so its not a date. I thought he really went there with his date.”

“It’s a date, oppa.” She said.

“Huh??”

“He said he wants to date her.”

“Really?? Really Chae?” he shook CL’s shoulder.

“Aishhh! I don’t know!! Stop bothering me!!” she stood up and walked towards the door.

“Ya! Where are you going? Teddy will come any minutes, you need to finished the albu—“

“Coffeeshop!!” she slam the studio door.

 

“Skinny latte, CL-ssi?” the barista asked.

“No, double shot espresso.” She said.

“Espresso?”

“I need to wake up.”

“Oh okay, Cl-ssi.” He grinned.

CL waiting with a sulking face, she has this feeling that she’s gonna hate today.

“Here’s the espresso.” The barista give her a small cup.

Suddenly her phone rang. Xin.

“Yes, oppa?”

“Teddy hyung is here.”

“Okay.” She took the espresso in one big gulp and ran upstairs.

 

+

 

CL landed from LA and immediately going to YG to working on her album, she was in LA for a music video shot. She lightly walked upstairs to meet Teddy again for her album finishing, and its been months since the last time she met Jiyong, she made herself busy by staying up all night at the studio, travelling back and forth to the US, and hanging around with new friends.

“Chae, reduce the coffee…” Xin took espresso from her hand.

“Oppa, I’m sleepy.”

“Then sleep instead of drinking coffee.”

“Nosy!” she gulp the coffee.

“Ya! Remember you were whining about got you stomach hurt after drinking too many coffee in a day?”

“That’s because I haven’t eat anything, I was hungry not sick!” CL said.

“Careful of ulcer, Chae.” Teddy said.

CL scoffed.

But suddenly she feel sting in her stomach. She holds her stomach and swallowed her saliva and the sting came again now with ringing in her ears.

“Oppa, I think I need to use bathroom.” She said.

“Okay.” Teddy answer without looking while Xin is taking the most comfortable position on the couch.

BAM!

Xin and Teddy startled to hear a loud sound of something falling then they saw CL on the floor.

 

She woke up feeling sick all over her body, its the bruise from her fall. She tried harder to open her eyes and see what’s going on. She look to her left and saw IV injection in her hand.

“…” she mumbles.

Suddenly the door open.

“Chae, you’re awake!” Xin half running to her.

“Oppa…”

“How you feel now?” he asked.

She just shook her head.

Xin sighed. “Just rest, I hope you’ll get better tomorrow.”

“Why am I at the hospital?” she weakly asked.

“Because you’re fainted! Too much coffee, I told you before. You’ve been consuming coffee a lot for months! And you’re lucky you just get stomach upset

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter