T4TSF END ;

The Four Times She Fell And The One Time She Didn't [T4TSF]

The One Time She Didn't

The Great Hall was filled with students b with excitement. Every so often a Triwizard Tournament was held – names were placed in the Goblet of Fire. Sana was afraid of the outcome of the tournament since she knew they always picked the hardest challenges. Knowing Tzuyu’s competitive side and her need for a kick of adrenaline, Sana was sure as hell that she put her name in the Goblet of Fire. Since Professor Weasley changed the age restriction to 15 from 17, there were fewer people who placed their names inside and Sana was kindly hoping that her best friend’s name wasn’t going to be pulled out.

Other schools including Durmstrang and Beauxbatons had already arrived to Hogwarts and she could feel a specific pair of eyes on her. She had already heard the whispers about the person. It was none other than Dahyun Krum from Durmstrang Institute – a legendary student amongst her cohort, even being the Seeker for her school Quidditch team. It wasn’t that Sana was uncomfortable with the constant gazing – she was just not use to it. The only person who always had their eyes on her was Tzuyu and she was comfortable with that since they were best friends. The other girl had a consistent smile on her face as she stared at Sana, never wavering until everyone’s attention was required.

Professor Weasley stood by the Goblet, alongside the professors of the other schools. He placed his hand inside the Goblet and pulled out the first name.

“Momo Delacour. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.”

“Chaeyoung Weasley.”

“Dahyun Krum. Durmstrang Institute.”

A series of cheers and shouts arose from the crowd. Sana was just happy her best friend hadn’t made it in. She knew Tzuyu would be upset about it so she sought her in the crowd of people and found her looking rather sullen. A trip to Hogsmeade would definitely make her feel better – Sana knew it.

As she headed to approach her best friend, she knew Dahyun was walking slowly towards her. Sana honestly didn’t want to talk to her yet so she hurried her footsteps towards Tzuyu instead.

“Come on.” Sana said as she approached Tzuyu, giving out her hand.

She only sniffled before she looked up to Sana with wonder in her eyes.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“I can’t believe I want to break the rules for once. Let’s go to Hogsmeade. We’ll use the Invisibility Cloak.” Sana suggested.

Tzuyu’s face lit up like she received her first present on Christmas.

They got up and moved to head out before Dahyun had finally approached them.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I steal your friend for a minute?” She asked Tzuyu who seemed to be shooting daggers from her eyes.

She let go of Sana’s hand and smiled. “Sure thing.”

Why did Tzuyu feel like she was going to regret it?

When Sana came back from her conversation, she was looking rather dazed.

“Dahyun Krum just asked me to the Yule Ball. Oh my god.” Sana said.

Tzuyu swore under her breath – she wanted to ask Sana first.

“Uh, congrats?” Tzuyu said, smiling even though she wanted to kill Dahyun.

The Yule Ball was in a week and Sana hadn’t seen Tzuyu around much at all. Dahyun always came up to her and talked to her when the person she wanted to see was Tzuyu. They hung out often since Sana didn’t have it in her heart to reject the girl. When she finally caught a glimpse of the girl, she saw that she was with a fellow participant of the tournament – Chaeyoung Weasley.

Now, Sana wasn’t the jealous type – especially since Tzuyu was just her best friend but why was she feeling like she could rip Chaeyoung’s head off her body when she hugged Tzuyu. Why did she want to murder her when Chaeyoung kissed Tzuyu’s cheek? She thought she was going to go mad! So she decided to avoid Tzuyu for the week, staying with Dahyun like she did the past week. Tzuyu wasn’t talking to her or approaching her so what the hell could she do?

When the day of the Yule Ball came, Sana was feeling quite nervous. Simply because the participants of the tournament danced first with their partners. That meant that Sana and Dahyun were dancing alongside Chaeyoung and Momo’s partners.

She finally saw Tzuyu when she walked down the stairs that led to the hall. Her best friend had donned a stunning black suit that seemed like it was fitted to her curves. The mere sight made Sana’s heart go crazy. When their eyes locked, Tzuyu looked rather surprised. She walked towards Sana with a smile that drove her heart into overdrive. Why the hell was she feeling like this?

“You look beautiful. Black hair really brings out your features.” Tzuyu complimented.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” Sana responded, sticking out her tongue. “Who is your partner?”

“Ah, it’s Chaeyoung. You know her right?” Tzuyu asked.

She was officially absolutely pissed and raging mad – but she smiled and nodded, keeping her feelings inside.

“So we’re both dancing first!” Sana squealed, pretending to be happy.

"I at dancing but Chaeyoung's been teaching me well." Tzuyu replied.

Sana didn't know why Tzuyu kept mentioning Chaeyoung when it was just the two of them. She was about to bring it up but Dahyun and Chaeyoung arrived a few moments later and led their respective partners to the dance floor. The other participant - Momo - she was dancing with a fellow Ravenclaw junior, Mina who was extremely delighted to start off the dances as well.

They bowed to each other before the music started and they begun to sway to the beat. They had practiced their moves countless times. Dahyun's hands were wrapped securely around Sana's waist while her own hands were on Dahyun's shoulders. Despite the fact that Sana was in Dahyun’s arms comfortably, something in her wished she was in Tzuyu’s embrace instead. She peeked at the other couple to see them dancing comfortably and laughing carelessly. She was furiously jealous. It made Sana mad and she tried to avoid looking at them and listening to them. But Tzuyu’s laughter always found its way to Sana’s ears and she couldn’t take it anymore. She took off, apologising to a confused Dahyun.

Tzuyu's head jerked in Sana's direction as she saw her leave and thought that maybe her plan with Chaeyoung went a little too far. They just wanted to make her a little bit jealous.

“Go get her. Make sure you don’t let her go. This is your chance.” Chaeyoung pushed. She was going to take this chance to steal Dahyun away.

Tzuyu ran after her best friend, only seeing the shadow of her dress as she ran through the school. The distance between them was only a fair few metres and Tzuyu closed it with too much ease since Sana stopped in her tracks. She collided with Sana, and tumbled to the floor, realising that she had landed on top of Sana this time.

“What are you doing here?” Sana asked her, curious.

“Why do you think? How would you react when your best friend ran out?” Tzuyu inquired.

“But you were having fun anyway. You didn’t need to chase after me.” Sana replied coldly.

“Of course I did. Nothing beats the time I spend when I’m with you. Nothing beats you.” Tzuyu answered.

Her words made Sana blush to deep red.

“So, what do you want? Since you finally caught me.” Tzuyu teased.

“Kiss me.” Sana whispered.

Tzuyu leaned in excruciatingly slow, frustrating Sana. She knew Tzuyu was teasing her. Sana pulled her neck down and captured her lips in a heated kiss. She cradled Tzuyu’s face as Tzuyu s her arms around Sana’s waist. They locked lips until they couldn’t breathe and separated.

“I think you should catch me more often. Your wishes are better than mine.” Tzuyu teased.

“Whatever.” Sana replied, pulling Tzuyu in for another kiss.

"Do you remember that time I changed that student's voice and you wanted to know why?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Hmm... yeah! One of your pranks! Why are you finally mentioning it?" Sana teased.

"Well, the reason was because she was spreading lies about you and saying that she was dating you so I got mad. I kind of let my anger out - her voice was only meant to be like like for a few hours but I think because of my anger it was more powerful." Tzuyu said sheepishly.

Sana smiled at her best friend's stupidity. "You know it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me."

"Yeah, but it was a big deal for me." Tzuyu muttered.

"What was that?" Sana asked, lightly blushing since she had heard what Tzuyu had said.

"Can I have a dance with you?" Tzuyu changed the topic as Sana pulled her up to stand.

"But you didn't catch me so you can't request it." Sana teased.

"If you want me to catch you, it's not that hard. I'll just push you -" Sana squealed from the pressure and the fear from almost falling, "And catch you again." Tzuyu smirked.

"What a cheater!" Sana exclaimed, but still smiled at her slyness.

"So my request is to dance with you." Tzuyu said softly as she pulled Sana closer.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and Tzuyu cradled Sana's waist. It felt so right - so comfortable. They swayed to the faded music from the Ball, both in their own world as they stared at each other. Sana broke the gaze, leaning her head on Tzuyu's chest and hearing her rapid heartbeat. Her own one probably sounded just the same.

"You know, I'm glad I bumped into you back in first year. I'm glad you caught me when I fell for you." Sana whispered.

"Well, I'm glad you fell for me and I'm just as glad that you caught me too." Tzuyu said with a playful tone, kissing Sana's forehead as she pulled her even closer.


A/N: It's complete! I had heaps of fun writing this so maybe I'll write another Hogwarts AU sometime!

Hope you liked the story!