Youngsaeng

SS501 Shorts

"I said nothing!"

 

"What nothing?! You've been acting strange all these days and you call that nothing?!"

 

"Stay out of it, ______~ah! It's none of your business anyway!"

 

You can't believe what just slipped out of his lips. Trying so hard to think that he did say it out of impulse, you breathe deeply to avoid your tears from spilling...

 

"Take that back, Saeng."

 

"No. It is none of your business, _______~ah."

 

Anger and sadness filled you up which caused you to storm out of the living room. Youngsaeng follows you with his gaze just until you reached the bedroom before he turned his attention back to the 9pm news on TV.

 

Meanwhile, inside the room, you collected his bags and opened the cabinet where he keeps some of his things and put them into those bags. You can't keep up with him being this secretive anymore. Once done, you drag them all with you, with too much effort on your part, and laid them right in front of him; blocking his view of the TV.

 

"I'm done with you."

 

"Wait, what?" Youngsaeng stood up immediately.

 

"I'll tell you what, Heo Youngsaeng." You immediately observed how he became perturbed by hearing his full name from you. You never do that unless you're too happy, too sad or too mad; and it's obviously because of the latter that you did it.

 

"Here I am, trying to cope up with your lame excuses,"

 

"It's not excuses!" He just have to interject his argument and it pisses you off.

 

"I'm trying all my very best to keep up with you and be the best girlfriend like I promised you when we started this relationship,"

 

"But you are..." You know he doesn't meant you to hear that so you just go on cause you're anger is still at its peak and you have to bring it all out.

 

"But you insists that WHAT CONCERNS YOU ISN'T ANY OF MY BUSINESS?! I'm trying to be how a partner should be, Saeng, but you keep pushing me out of your circle!" That's when you finally let out all of those tears you've been keeping in the past half an hour.

 

"Jagi-"

 

"Don't call me something like that when you act and speak like I AIN'T AND SHOULDN'T BE ONE."You closed your eyes before continuing as you wouldn't want to see his reaction about what you are going to say next.

 

"Just leave me. Just take everything that you own here in my house and leave."

 

A minute.

 

Two.

 

Three.

 

No one moved and you just heaved a sigh.

 

"Don't you understand what I just said?!"

 

You noticed his hand slipped in yours and pulled you closer to him. His sturdy chest welcomed you while his arms gripped you tighter by your back. His aftershave ensnares your senses and put a halt on your thoughts for awhile.

 

"I own you. You are mine."

 

Knowing him for years, you definitely are aware of what he's up to.

 

"Not if in the count of three, you don't tell me what you're keeping from me."

 

He looked down on you and his face clearly spells out the word "hesitation" on it, effectively driving you crazily mad at him. In order to avoid your frustration from going all over the place, you've decided to start with the countdown.

 

"One."

 

"Jagi--"

 

"Two."

 

"You see, can't we just--"

 

"Still blabbering excuses," you started wriggling out of his embrace "Two and three-fourths..."

 

"I need to diet."

 

"What?" Then you snorted sarcastically, he can't be serious about it, can he? You didn't cry and shout and heck ALMOST end your relationship with him over him dieting, right?

 

The search for the tell-tales clues started when he kept silent for the next half a minute. If he was kidding, he would've ignored the topic and cuddled with you until you forget it but he didn't. He remained immobile.

 

"You are serious?"

 

"Yes."

 

"But why didn't you just told me?"

 

"How can I tell you when everytime I get home there you are cooking delicious foods only for me which I can never say no to?" Does he really have to pout after he said all those?

 

"Why do you have to, though? A comeback?"

 

"Not really, but who knows? Besides, I gain weight easier than I lose them. It's annoying." He chuckled.

 

"Then I'll help you with working out! That way you'll need not to avoid on eating instead just lose what you eat on a right way! Maybe we can start tomorrow!" You enthusiastically suggested, which unknown to you, Youngsaeng so much.

 

"Or maybe now? I heard of a really effective weight-loss routine on the internet." His voice suddenly sound so serious, you've always like it when Youngsaeng uses that tone while talking with you.

 

"Oh really? What is it?"

 

"They said about a 100 calories can be gone through love-making." The audacity of this guy has gone beyond the roof of your apartment, you're sure of that.

 

"And to think your fans call you their shy prince when you are everything but shy in reality." You continued hitting his shoulder lightly.

 

"Well, I am their shy prince but I'm totally the opposite when it comes to you." His eyes glimmers with the message telling you that what's about to happen should better be done in the bedroom than the living room.

 

"Okay then, I guess we should start working things out then." You naughtily said as you unbuckles his belt before crashing your lips with his.