Pokémon Family

The Journey of Park Family

Inpyo's POV

So Doha take me and Jinsubbie out to a park, he told us he want to have a family picnic or something. But where is he right now? Like seriously we arrived here 15 minutes ago and after helped me prepare the mat and food, he straightly went nowhere.

Jinsubbie is asleep in my embrace, I don't have a heart to wake him up and tell him his dad is such a pabo because he just leave us like this.

I'm trying to call my husband's phone again, its my 20th time to call him I swear to God he won't get the ice cream sandwich I made!! I will give all of the sandwich for jin- oh he pick it up.

'

Inpyo's POV

So Doha take me and Jinsubbie out to a park, he told us he want to have a family picnic or something. But where is he right now? Like seriously we arrived here 15 minutes ago and after helped me prepare the mat and food, he straightly went nowhere.

Jinsubbie is asleep in my embrace, I don't have a heart to wake him up and tell him his dad is such a pabo because he just leave us like this.

I'm trying to call my husband's phone again, its my 20th time to call him I swear to God he won't get the ice cream sandwich I made!! I will give all of the sandwich for jin- oh he pick it up.

'Hello ba-'
'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW?!' I yell at him, I don't care about anything, Jinsubbie is a heavy sleeper like his dad so he won't wake up even though there's an earth quake.
'Oow' I hear he winches, tsk like I care.
'Don't yell baby you will wake Jinsubbie'
'You still care about your son when you just leave us in the park for 15minutes without any logical explanation?' I said it in one breath
'I'm on my way back now baby, I'm sorry for leaving you behind like that okay now breath, you need oxygen to fill your lungs or you will die and leave me alone in this pathetic world' see, he even has the gut to be a cheesy dumb husband now.
'...gotcha!' I hear him whisper excitedly. Wait I think I now what is currently doing.
'Hey husband'
'Yes my lovely wife?' He answer me with his overly sweet voice.
'Don't tell me you are playing Pokémon Go again now?'
'.............' Silence engulfs us for 3 seconds and when I open my mouth to scold him, he hang up.

Did, my very loveable husband, Park Doha, just hang up on me? Oh mister CEO you will get it.


**


(In other place)
Doha's POV

Holy crap. He caught me. What should I do now okay I don't mean to hang up on him like seriously I'm so nervous!! It gonna be hell when I face him, he will scold me for an hour and Jinsubbie will mock me with his smirk and smug expression. I don't even know where did he get that expression from!

Yah, don't judge me! You guys don't know what actually happens. I will tell you now.

So 15 minutes ago we arrived in this park. Yes, we.

Last night I told Inpyo I want to have a family picnic because it's been like months since last picnic we had. And Jinsubbie really wants to play soccer in a wide field with me, so I thought it's gonna be great idea. At least not until I got that evil notification from Pokémon Go.

......what?
I'm just an ordinary guy who loves playing that game too, okay. I might be a CEO for big company, I might be a wonderful husband for the most beautiful and hottest guy in the world, I might be a father for the cutest kid on earth, but I need to satisfy my own self okay.

I've been playing this game for a week now. I kinda addict to it. But no no no this game didn't give me much problem. Is hitting the lift door when I want to catch a Pokémon bad? I don't think so, I just embarrassed myself that day.

But, is leaving my wife and son in the middle of park without give them any explanation about my absent, bad? Yes.

I better be ready to go back and prepare myself for some wrath from my wife.


**

No one's POV

Jinsub is awake now, he rubs his eyes cutely and whining to his mom.
"Aww my baby is awake, do you want milk? Or strawberry? Or panc-" "I want daddy" Subbie cuts his mom off.

That makes inpyo sigh, he know Jinsub will ask for his dad. He always want to cuddle his dad right after he wake up. When Inpyo ask him why he will answer 'because mommy hugs and cuddles me all the time, I want to cuddle daddy too' and thats enough to zip Inpyo's lip from asking more.

When Jinsub is about to cry, Inpyo see his husband walk calmly towards them. And wait did he walk from the lake? Is he catch another Water Pokémon now? Inpyo can't be more furious than he already is.

"There is your dad," Inpyo said to his son in shooting voice while kissing his head. Jinsub turn his head following his mom's hand and see his dad walk to him with big grin on his face.
"DADDY!" Jinsub run to his dad and jumping up and down, waiting for Doha to pick him up. Looking at the sight makes Inpyo smile unconsciously.

When Doha walk to him after give butterfly kisses to Jinsub all over his face, it's Inpyo's turn to sulk. He pouts and casually prepare the pout without giving his husband a glance.

"Hey love, I'm sorry. Look at me please?" Doha sit beside him and put his hands on both of his cheeks.
"Don't disturb me, I'm busy prepare the foods for my son and my husband who don't even care about his own family's safety and leave them behind." Inpyo said in whiny voice. This makes Doha smile, he knew his behalf so well. Inpyo is the typical of person who likes attention. Doha knew how to handle it.
"Aww" Doha coo at his wife and peck his forehead, "You know I don't mean it that way right? Why would I leave my family alone only for Pokémon Go? O-okay I'm sorry don't pinch my waist OUCH STOP STOP BABY PLEASE"
Inpyo hug his husband and put his head on Doha's chest. "Don't do that again, ara? Now go entertain Subbie for a while I still need to peel the fruits" with that Inpyo shoo his husband away.

**

They enjoying the picnic, Jinsubbie finally get to play soccer with his dad and Inpyo finally can have free times for himself. He even had an hour nap under the maple tree, and Doha took bunch of his sleeping wife pictures on his DSLR camera.

Now they are on their way back home, but Doha stop the car in front of a salon, Inpyo's favourite salon to be precise.
"Babe" Inpyo call his husband.
"Yes?" Doha look at him happily, and take Jinsub from the baby seat.
"Why are we here?" Inpyo squint his eyes at his husband because he know something seems off and Doha hides things from him.
"Well I know my lovely wife need his me-time and I think creambath, facial and spa massage are good?" With that answer Inpyo squeal happily and almost kiss his husband right in the face if Jinsubbie don't decide to kill the mood with his loud burps and giggles.
"Is this for real? You let me to go to the salon and have all of those things?" Doha nods to him, Inpyo almost get out of the car but something halts his move, "What about Jinsubbie? You will take him with you?"
"Yes, I have to find something for me and Jinsubbie. You know, dad and son thingy." Doha smirk at him and Inpyo know he won't get any clue from him, so Inpyo just get out of the car after give both of his husband and his son loud and wet kisses.

Jinsub look at his dad questioningly and Doha whisper to him "You like Pokémon right?" Jinsub nods his head excitedly and Doha continue his sentence "Alright let's makeover you into a cute Pokémon now"

And with that little Park Jinsub know his life can't be more cosplay after his mom made him into sushi kid last week and his dad will make him a Pokémon kid today. But he won't complain, he loves his mom and dad more than he loves candies.

**

Hours later, Inpyo still in the salon and he can't be more happy with all of the treatments. Right after he exit the spa, one of the salon worker approach him and says his husband waits for him in the front door.

Inpyo walk happily to the front door but he can feels many eyes looking at him jealously, females start whisper to each other, what's wrong? He take a look at the mirror and he see nothings strange. But when he is 5 meter aparts from the door, he know what actually happening.

There is he, Park Doha, his lovely husband, holding hands with his one and only son, Park Jinsub, who can't be more cute and squishy, in a Pokémon costume.

Doha hold a lil banner with 'Will you forgive your Pokémon maniac husband, love?' written on it, and Jinsub is eating a lollipop while waving to him.

Jinsub look like this:


Inpyo can't hold his laugh and literally throw himself on his husband's embrace and hit his back repeatedly. "Why are you so lame?! What's with all of this?" Inpyo pick Jinsub and kiss his son all over his face.

"Because I want you to forgive me, I'm so sorry for being careless all the time okay baby? I promise you I won't play Pokémon again, except on the weekend. Is that fine?" Doha says to him while holding his hand, Inpyo smack his head lightly and reply "Of course I forgive you, you big cheesy ball. Now, why don't we go home and take family photos?"
Doha look at him confused and Inpyo cheekily says "You don't know I bought Pokémon trainer costume for you and Pikachu costume for me, do you?" Inpyo walk sassily towards the car and Doha wake from his frozen state after Jinsub throw his un-open lollipop right at his face.

Doha grinning from ear to ear and run to his car, he can't wait to show the world that his family make the cutest Pokémon Go cosplay ever!! 

**

That night, Park Family become wholewide world trending topic again.

What an interesting family.