Subbie is a Sushi

The Journey of Park Family

3rd POV

Friday always been the busiest day in a week, or at least that's what Park Doha think of it. Bunch of agreement files need to be signed of, meeting with another company, checking what trainees are doing (Park Company is an entertainment company), make a deal with many sponsorship, and many more.

Doha rubs his face tiredly, turn his face to look at the clock on the wall. "Oh it's only 6, 4 hours before I can go away from all this s and meet my angels at home." Doha said to himself weakly.

He is ready to meet with another company's CEO now but the ringing of his phone halt his way. 'My Super Wife❤' appears on his screen, and it makes him grinning from ear to ear in the light of speed.

'Yeoboseyo, yeobo' Doha greets him warmly
'Ne, how is my husband day goes?'
'Boring, like always. And you know babe it's Friday so yeah' Doha can hear his wife sigh
'Have u eat your dinner?'
'Not yet babe, now is only 6 and I have a meeting to attend in five minutes'
'Stop neglecting your health and put all your work first, Park Doha!' Inpyo said in one breath
'Babe calm down okay I'm fine' Doha trying to coax his angry wife
'I know you skip your lunch like yesterday, do you really want me to crying my eyes off again if your worker call me in the middle of night and say you are faint because-'
'Babe listen to me' Doha cuts him, 'That was one time okay, and I still felt bad because you need to stay awake all night and took care of jinsubbie by yourself'
'That's my duty as your wife Doha, stop blaming everything on your own, I'm not married to you for working you to death. You need to take care of yourself too, get it?' Inpyo said irritatedly to his stubborn husband.
'Okay baby, I will eat dinner right after the meeting is over'
'Hm'
'Hey, don't sulk~ I can't give you kisses now hahaha'
'Shut up Mr. CEO, now go to the meeting! I heard my best friend call your name just now' that makes Doha turn his head and see Inho, his secretary give him smug expression and smirk at him.
'That intruder, okay I will go to the meeting now. See you soon, love' with that the call ended.

"Miss your wife that much?" Inho
"Shut up you koala, at least I'm not clingy to my own co-worker"
"YA HYUNG I'M NOT THAT CLINGY TO SUNGHO-" Doha walks up to him and shove him out of his room while taking his suit and bag
"Let's finish this meeting as soon as I can, and stop yelling Inho. Now I know why Jinsubbie always coming home hyper after you and his mother took him to babies day out" Inho only laugh at that and mumbling about serve you right you work addict alien.


(At another place)

Inpyo's POV

I'm laying on the sofa in our house's main room. The television is on, it shows 'Keeping Up with The Kardashians'. I should really ask Doha for making our family show and broadcast it on television.

'Keeping Up with The Park Family', sounds good isn't it?

Eh but screw that keeping up show, I'm still mad at that Park guy. I've been sighing thousand times today, I really don't understand what's on Doha's mind. Last night I told him I will make him a lunch box because he is really careless when it comes to eat, but he refused me and said he will have a lunch with Inho instead. But then I text Inho this noon and ask him if Doha had his lunch or not, my bestfriend call me right after he got my text and rants about my husband's stubbornness.

I knew it, I knew Doha will always lock himself up in his work room, he will get out for his meeting or checking on trainees only. Just now when I ask him if he had his dinner or not and he answered me he will after done with his meeting.

Breath in breath out, Inpyo. You need to calm, but I swear to God I won't forgive him if he come home sick. Now I need to find a way to surprise him and make him regret-

"..mom" huh? I turn my head and see my son walking to me while clutching his teddy and rubbing his sleepy eyes. Aww my baby.

"Yes, subbie?" I pick him up when he give me his grabby hands
"Daddy?" I know he will ask for his daddy right after he wake up. That's just typical.

"Dad still at work, and it's only 7 baby, why are you awake?" Jinsubbie usually have his nap for 2-3hours and it just an hour.
Subbie raise his one of his eyebrow at me and pout, "Subbie is hungry mom"
"Aww" I can't help but pinch his chubby cheeks "Let's eat then, eh but wait.. Oh my God mommy forgot to make dinner Subbie I'm sorry" I hit my head for my careless action.
"Sushi" "Huh?" "Subbie wants sushi mom"

Like father like son, Park Doha is such a sushi maniac and now his son too. But.. Wait wait... I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA!!

----------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Inpyo is waiting for the sushi delivery guy to come and now busy search a sushi costume in his and Doha's closet.

Yes, a sushi costume.

Doha and Inpyo bought it in Japan when they were gone for family's holiday last year. 'Babe do we really need to buy this costume? Jinsubbie is barely can walk on his own and this costume still too big for him.' 'Yes we do, just in case something stupid happen and Jinsubbie in sushi costume can manage to solve that stupid problem.' And that stupid problem is happening right now.

Doha is a sushi maniac, and he loves Jinsubbie to death. Can you imagine what his reaction would be?

"YAZZZ FINALLY I FOUND YOU" Inpyo screaming in joy when he grab that sushi costume. Beside him, Jinsubbie only staring at the costume in his mommy's hand, not amuse at all. (I tell you subbie is such a sassy kid right)

"Look at this cute costume Jinsubbie, we will attack your daddy with your cuteness. Aww you will looks so cute in it. Now let's change your clothes!!" Inpyo need to run for chasing a grumpy kid because turn out his son don't want to be a sushi that night.

But people, who can fight Mom-Pyo?

 

 


Few minutes later, Inpyo is giggling happily while taking bunch of Jinsubbie's photos on his phone. Jinsubbie looks like this:


Cute right? I know he is so cute, he has Park Doha and Lee Inpyo genes. Duh.

*TING TONG*
Oh, that's the sushi guy!

Inpyo ask Jinsubbie to wait in the living room and walk happily to the front door. After freaking out the sushi guy for looking too excited to receive a box of sushi and give the poor guy bone-crushing hug, he walks back to the living room and ask Jinsubbie to follow him to the kitchen.

"Mom, Subbie wants the sushi" Jinsub tugging his mommy's apron and whining cutely. Jinsub don't even know why his mommy need to change his clothes and use an apron with 'Take Me' written in front of it.
(You want to know why Inpyo use apron in white wife beater and black short pants? Because Doha want to have a dessert later and you know what I means right *wiggling my eyebrows*)

"Okay okay, now let's sit and mom will feed you first. You need to eat quick because daddy will come home in five minutes"

Right after Jinsub finish his sushi dinner, he heard the sounds of a car in front of his house. Inpyo don't even have a chance to give him drink because his son is literally fly away to the front door.
With a glass on his hand, he walk to the front door.

"You need to drink first baby, your dad will kill me if he find you chocked on your own because I don't give you a drink after eat 5 sushi just now" Jinsub glares at his mom for ruining the fun and drink the water in one gulp.

"Mom go, Subbie wants to surprise daddy"
"Arasseo, but go yell for mommy after your dad come, okay? Mom will wait behind the wall"

A minute later, Park Doha open the door and walk through it with super duper tired expression. Jinsubbie wants to hug his daddy but he halts his step and decided to spread his hands and yells 'WELCOME HOME DADDY'

Doha almost get a heart attack at the moment, but he laughing his heart off instead when he look at his almost 3 years old son using that sushi costume. His baby is so cute!!

"Hahahaha oh my God Subbie, why are you using this cute costume huh? Where is mommy?" Doha pick his son and hug him so tight. He kiss his head and walking to the living room.

Not even 5 seconds later he literally almost throw his bag and Jinsub to the air because his wife pops out in front of him using nothing but wife beater, short pants and an apron with 'Take Me' written on it. Man, what a sight!

"Welcome home, daddy" His wife greets him warmly.
Doha smirk with this, 'So he decided to give me surprise huh? Wait until Jinsub is asleep you naughty queen' Doha thought to himself.

"Ah this is your mom, Subbie. Hello there sweety." Doha peck his wife and put Jinsub down.

"Mom, Subbie is sleepy." Their son said while walking to his bedroom in sway movement because he can't walk right with that sushi costume.

"Okay let me put you on bed baby." Inpyo said to Jinsub. And before he walks to his son's room he whisper ily to his husband "You go shower first, I'll wait for you in the dining room. I bought you sushi, and you will get your dessert later." Inpyo ending his whisper with a smirk.

Doha can't help but smack his wife's bu*tt and wiggling his eyebrows while his wife snap at him 'BYUNTAE!'

Doha walk to his bedroom to shower and speak to himself "I don't mind skipping lunch if I come home to a cute Jinsubbie in sushi costume and have my y dessert later."

But speaking of the devil, not a minute later his phone start buzz crazily and when he unlock it all he get is hundreds notification on his Twitter like 'Omo Park Sajangnim, I never know you like sushi so much you even dress your son in cute sushi costume @ParkDoha' 'KYAAAA JINSUBBIE NOONA WILL BUY YOU SUSHI EVERYDAY @ParkDoha'

and a text from Inho 'dude, now I know why Inpyo ask me to accompany him bought that inappropriate apron. You really lucky' and that's what makes him realise Inpyo open his Twitter and post some interesting tweets again.

'I come home to this cute guy in sushi costume. I love you so much, Park Jinsub'
'Oh and bless my life, the dessert my wife just prepare for me is the best'

Later that night #ParkJinsubIsASushi #JinsubbieRollThatWay, #ThisIsHowIRollbyParkJinsub & #ParkFamilyIsGoals are trending on Twitter.

 


What an interesting family.