SEONGCHEOL

TRUST

Today, you can say it’s the brightest day in Seoul and yet, instead of having fun with the others, he just walk around the park for a while. It’s been a while since he go out, having his own time alone, without his friends annoying joke, fight, and more childish act.

Since he is the oldest one the matured one among his friends, he always comfort them, be a good hyung to them. Today, he doesn’t feel like being with them. Instead walking around the park is the best decision he thought.

While he’s walking around, he see a little girl who seem to be lost because he see her eyes are puffy.

“ Hey little girl, why are you crying? Are you lost?” The little girl just continue her crying.

“Do you want me to buy you an ice cream” he asked.

The little girl stop crying and nod. He find it cute though. After he buy her ice cream they just sat for a while in a bench. He try to talk  to her but she just keep focusing on her ice cream.

” What is your name little girl?” he finally ask.

“I’m not supposed to talk to a stranger” she answer.

“Okay, tell you what, if I’m bad just hit me okay. Since I already buy you the ice cream, could you at least tell me your name?”.

“Okay, since you’re good I will tell you my name. My name is kim yoona ” then he ruffled her hair and smile. “Where are your parents?”.

Before she answer, there’s somebody calling the little girl “Kim Yoona, Kim Yoona, where are you?”

Sae Ron pov

I’ve search everywhere but still there’s no sign of Yoona. She is my little sister.

I keep my searching. “Kim Yoona, Kim Yoona, where are you”.

I go to the ice cream stall she could be in there. Then I saw her running toward me.

“Kim Yoona, where have you been? I’ve been searching for you everywhere”. Then I hug her.

Seungcheol pov

I see a girl running around calling Yoona name. Then Yoona run toward her.

“Kim Yoona, where have you been? I’ve been searching for you everywhere” she said with a worried voice.

“Unnie, I’m sorry for not following you. But it’s ok, I’m fine now. And this oppa help me to” she answer with a cheery voice. Then the girl walk toward me.

She is really pretty. No wonder she has a cute little sister. I thought

“ Thank you so much for taking care of my baby sister and I’m sorry for disturbing your time to take care of her” she said while bowing at me.

“Nah, it’s okay. I just went here for a walk. And by the way, you teach her a good manner for not talking to stranger and she is cute. By the way I’m seongcheol”

“ Yeah, we live in that kind of family, manner is first. I’m Sae ron, Kim Sae Ron.”

“ Nice to meet you, hey it’s getting dark, maybe I can walk you home and have a little chit-chat.”

“ Well since you already take care my sister, yeah we can”

She is really pretty and nice. I wonder where she live.

Sae Ron pov

While we walk, we talk about a lot of things. Knowing that he live with his friends in a dorm.

“ how old are you? Im really curious tho” he ask

“Well I’m 16 years old going 17 next month. How about you?”

“Wow.. youre so young yet you can take care of your sister well.. well I’m 21 years old so you have to call me oppa.”

“Can I have your phone number? I mean so we can talk again.. You’re fun to talk with.” He ask

“yeah… of course. Its also fun to talk to you to oppa.” I answered

Seungceol POV

When she called me oppa, I feel something inside. Its like my stomach flutter. I don’t know why

And then she give me her phone number

We arrive at her house. Its not a house anymore. It’s a mansion I told you. A MANSION!!!

“WOOWW.. Your house is so big!!!!!!”

“its not a big deal” she said with a flat tone

“well.. we’re here already and it’s already late. I think you should go home” she said again

“Ok the.. see you soon.. I guess.”

“yeah… see you soon” she said with a smile

Again my heart flutter at her smile

I wave at her and she wave back then I go back to the dorm with a smile

Saeron pov

Seungcheol oppa was really nice to me. Its fun to talk to him

When we open our house gate, I see my oppa with a worry face, since we were all looking for yoona

“ Yah, kim yoona don’t you ever get lost again” said my oppa while holding her

My oppa is a senior at high school, so basically he is 19 years old. He is a very caring oppa. Since our parents always “out” he is the only person I can rely anytime

After we went in, I tuck yoona on her bed to get her sleep and kiss her goodnight . then I step out from her room going to my room

“ Well, tomorrow will be another day” I thougt and went to sleep.