The special conference

The leader conferences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚠ a/n

This is actually a one shot but if readers are interested,  I can add the party chapter to celebrate 9 years SNSD 

 

 

It was a new tradition in Hallyu that male leaders of groups and bands, gathered every month to discuss their problems, it was a tradition set by SuperJunior’s leader, Leeteuk and while it started out as just the leaders within SM, soon other leaders got invited too.
This meeting was different though as it was a closed group consisting of SNSD, Jessica, EXO’s leader, Happy Virus and maknae, Superjunior’s leader, Heechul, Kyuhyun, cnblue and BTS. GOT7 was on the list too but they had an unexpected schedule to attend so they could not make it. After the meeting, it would be a celebration of nine years SNSD.

This meeting’s topic was not work related but more the struggles of being a leader and the second leader of each group was allowed to attend the meeting but Suho was alone since Xiumin had a schedule to attend just like the rest. From SNSD, Tiffany was the second leader, from SuperJunior it was Heechul, from cnblue it was Jonghyun and from BTS, it was Jin. Before sending off the other members Suho talked to Sehun and Chanyeol first, “Chanyeol, keep an eye on Sehun okay? Don’t create too much noise that the entire neighborhood will complain and be nice to the BTS dongsaengs” The two EXO members nodded innocently and walked to the other room. Jin gave Suga some instructions too, “watch the kids for me please? Don’t let Jimin chase Kookie and don’t let Kookie throw Tae around and watch Hobie” Suga nodded, “Got it, hyung” He turned to Hoseok, “You heard our dearest mom” Jin turned red and Rapmon squeezed his hand. “Kyuhyun, you will be the eldest among all others there so be responsible and don’t bully any of them” Leeteuk warned him gently as usual. Taeyeon was the only one who didn't warn or scold her members, instead she took Seohyun’s hands and quietly asked her if she’d be okay among the others and Seohyun nodded reassuring. Yonghwa just smiled at his two maknaes and told them to wait for him and Jonghyun with the others.

Leeteuk started the meeting by greeting each leader and co-leader and informing about their health and congratulate them on successful concerts and fan meetings. Taeyeon secretly observed her boyfriend a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter