CHAPTER 2: THE PROPOSAL

Born For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 Irene can't sleep last night thinking of every questions that Wendy would ask her but she's rooting for one, for that hamster to ask her hand for marriage.


Its not that I'm old enough but I really love Wendy and I'm hoping that she will be the one that will stay by my side forever or Wendy would want to leave me because she doesn't love me anymore. Bae Joohyun calm down your thoughts!


Irene's thoughts were suddenly halted when Wendy shouted.


"Baby wake up now and fix yourself. We will go to an amusement park or do you want me to dress you up?"


"No thanks Wan. If I let you dress me, we might not leave our bedroom, you ert snowman."


"Oh look whose talking. You're a ert too Joohyun. Haha."


"Get out Wan before I grab your ."


"Okay baby, I'll wait for you in the kitchen, we need to eat first."


After an hour, they've arrived at the Lotte World. Irene feels like a child, smiling carelessly but deep inside she's still thinking about Wendy's question.

~*~
 

Hours passed and it's dark already,  they rode and played lots of games that made Irene gasped and shocked, that halmoni genes of her knocking off.


"We should ride the ferris wheel" Wendy said.


"Why? Aren't you tired?"


"Nope, because you're my energy pill Joohyun," Wendy said while grinning.


"Okay, let's go. Stop that cheesy lines, I'm gonna cringed."


"But you still love it though."


"Whatever Wan, lets go."


Inside the booth, the ride went up, the skies were covered with stars that brightly shines.


"Joohyun, there's a billion stars on the sky but I'm so happy that I have you by my side."


"Wan ~ .."


Inside, Joohyun is hoping that this is the moment that she's waiting for.


"No, you're not just a star, you are my moon, my sun, my whole galaxy. I love you to the moon and back Joohyun, I really do."


Joohyun smiles widely and hugs Wendy tightly.


"Seungwan, I love you too."


They kissed under the sky filled with stars.
Wendy's phone vibrated and she saw Seulgi's name.


"Yow derp, we're finished already, are you heading home?"

 

She replied "Yes. Give us 30 minutes and we will be there. Thanks Ddeulgi."


"Okay take care Wan and good luck."

 

"Who's that Wan?" Irene asked.


"It's Seulgi. She asked something."


"Ah, okay."


"Joohyun..."


"What it is Wan?"


Is this the moment I've been waiting for? Joohyun momentarily speaks to herself.


"Let's go home."


Irene's smile fades when she heard that. I was hoping that she'll ask me to marry her. It hurts. Maybe I expected too much.


"It's still early Wan. Why?"


"No, it's already late and you need to sleep. You always have a tiring day teaching the two devils and being with them makes your cells die. You know how they loved playing pranks on you my love."


"Okay Wan. Thanks, baby."

~*~


Irene and I were walking to the parking lot and I saw the disappointment in Joohyun's face. I'm sad that I made her feel that way.


You need to wait a little bit more baby. Be patient. God, I'm so nervous! What if Joohyun says NO? I can't. Stop Seungwan. Think positive.


"Wan-ah we're here. Are you tired?You're spacing out."


"Sorry Joohyun. Jessica unnie is contagious."


"Let's go baby." Wendy said while kissing Joohyun's forehead and buckling up her seatbelt.


They are getting nearer and Wendy texted Seulgi that they are outside the house already.


This is it! Go Son Seungwan! Fighting!! Wendy chanted on her mind.


Wendy opens the door of her car for Irene.


"Baby, we're here." Wendy said while slightly smiling. "You told me you're not tired but look at you, you slept on our way home."


"I'm sorry baby. I'm just happy that we spent the day together outside" Irene said while yawning.


"Me too baby. C'mon let me put my big baby to sleep."


Irene just nodded her head.


"Baby you can come in first, I forgot my wallet in the car."


"Okay baby, be quick."


Wendy runs going to the backdoor and sees the set up. Just like what I've expected. She's in awe but she remembers what she needs to do.


"Is everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter