CHAPTER 1: PREPARATION

Born For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wendy is sitting on her swivel chair, with crumpled sheets of paper scattered on her desk.


"Alphabet may have 26 letters and I can form an infinite amount of words but it can't describe how much I love Joohyun. Ahhh.... What to do? I'd better call Seulgi, she can help me."


A few rings and Seulgi answered.


 "Wazzup derp?


 "Hey bear can you help me? I want to surprise Joohyun on our 4th anniversary but my mind is messing with me. I want to write a song that can explain how much I'm worthy of her."


"Wan would you calm down? You know Joohyun unnie loves you whether you're in your derp face or face," the bear said while laughing.


"I'm serious Seul, and I want to ask her to marry me."


 "Seriously Wan? It's been a long time and unnie is not getting any younger. You know what? Just write what your heart says, walk into your memory lane where your heart beats faster when you first saw her, everything that evolves around her. How much you love her. Trust your heart Wan and let it speak through your mind."


"Thanks Seulbear."


 "Anything for you Wanderp, just call me."
Wendy sat down, remembering the first time she met Joohyun.


FLASHBACK
(5 years ago)


Wendy was running in the hallway cause she's already 15 minutes late and for sure Taeyeon will be mad at her.


"I'm sorry I'm late, traffic jam " Wendy said.


 "It's okay Wendy, come and sit. Let me introduce you to Irene Bae, she's the dance instructor for ReVel's debut song."


"Hi I'm Irene. Nice to meet you."


 You're so beautiful, such a Bae. Wendy sighs quietly.


 Wait! What am I thinking?


 "I'm Wendy. Nice meeting you, too" and offers a handshake to Irene.


Why did I felt that electricity flowing in my veins when I held her hand? Wendy thought.

~*~


Wendy smiles on the flashback then scribbles some words.


 Too many billion people
 Running around the planet
 What is the chance in heaven that you'd find your way to me...


Then, her eyes fell on the picture of her and Irene on their first year anniversary. She remembered how she ended up blurting out her feelings out of the blue.


FLASHBACK


Wendy asked Irene to have lunch with her and discuss the choreography for Joy and Yeri's debut song. She can't help but stare at Irene's facial features and have that stupid grin on her lips.


Then suddenly she spoke her thoughts out loud while looking at Joohyun's eyes.


"Is that love in your eyes or just a mere reflection of mine?"


"What Wendy? I can't understand."


Joohyun is so confused while Wendy, on the other hand, wants to call 911 and bury herself six feet on the ground.


"Listen Joohyun, I like you. No, I love you since the day I walked into Taeyeon unnie's office. I want to be with you, can you be mine? I know it will never happen because you might not be swinging this way but Joohyun can you let me love you? Until that someone comes and find you."


Wendy breathlessly confessed and Irene still sat properly and no signs visible on her face.


"Wendy," Joohyun says, "relax and breathe. You're so cute you know that? I love you too and I'm willing to be yours."


Back to present...


I'm so funny at that time, Wendy laughs and continued to scribble.


 Now I know why I belong here
 In your arms I found the answers...


Wendy finished the song and smiled to herself, holding the purple velvet box she whispers "Son Seungwan fighting!" Then, she dialled Seulgi's number and in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter