It's All My Fault Part 2~“Excuse me for the words I am about to say.”

It's All My Fault DISCONTINUED/ABANDONED

Word count: 178

I'd recommend listening to this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLHLyMuIUU&list=PLh9R0KdDnt84bdzF34xdCLwO7nUr06X7G while reading my stories as it's a really nice playlist of piano music and I guess is kinda emotional (like me) I feel like "Stay" fits well with this fic if you want a song suggestion.

“I'm sorry for your loss.”
“No! No! NO H-He's not gone! NO!” I stammered and Hoseok burst into tears and Jin passed out.

6 Months Later:
I know your note backwards and forwards,inside and out. I sat on my bed with my favourite razor held to my wrist with trembling fingers. Oh the irony, I was once screaming at you for tearing open your own flesh yet here I am following in your example. I looked to the roof feeling my anger leave me with my blood.
“You left your family in such a state.” I quietly whispered to you wherever you were now,my vision fading. The alcohol I had consumed with the three bottles of anti-depressants turning in my stomach mixed with my slashed wrist giving me such delicious release, pain and pleasure wrapped together in such a pretty bow.

Tiredness tugging at each corner of my mind.
“Goodbye.” was my last word before I completely faded out.