I'm Jealous

My Oblivious Boyfriend, Park Doha.

(Inpyo's POV)

 

Today is a nice day, everybody enjoying the live broadcast event with fans and literally being their hyper-self again.

It's a really good day.

I saw sky's broadcast, they were being cute like usual. So did red, I can't tell you if they were being cute or not bc as long as I remember there is Sungho hyung, I can't call him chute, well he kinda is but no. Ah but there are Alex and Yeontae hyung! They are cute then haha.

Oh the cameraman is moving now, wait it's not our part yet. I wonder which unit is the next one. Okay I can hear some mumbling now, is that haejoon?

"WHOOHOOOOOOOO YEAH YEAH, YES SIR!! ANNYEONGHASEYO UNIT WHITE IMNIDA" they are basically waking up the whole neighbourhood by now.

When the cameraman move to shoot someone with black hair and two cute dimples on each of his cheeks, it makes me smile unconsciously. There he is, my boyfriend.

Yeah you read it right, boyfriend. You know who is he already right? The boys' daddy, our oldest hyung, Park Doha. I can't tell you for how long we've been dating but I can tell you all times I've been spending my days with him are the best times in my life. He makes me the happiest guy alive.

Now is Haejoon's turn to be the MC, he doing great.
Wait, my eyes saw a swift movement behind Youngdoo's neck. Someone rubs his neck? Wow too much PDA for a live broadcast. I'm trying hard to remember who sit beside him, no it can't be Doha, I know he won't do- , that's really him. And he is practically cuddling with Youngdoo now, by side-hugging him and put that freaking dolls in front of their face.

"Eomma? Hellooooo Eomma? Ish EOMMA!", oh my ginseng boy calls me. "Yes cheolie? I'm sorry I'm dozing off-" "Are you okay?" he cuts me, and it makes me look at him questioningly "Of course I am, why would not I be okay?" Now it's minanie's turn to have a big sigh "Don't fool us, pyo. Why would you clinch your fist so hard out of sudden if you are okay? And what's with that sour expression?"

I close my eyes, okay breath now Lee Inpyo, inhale, exhale, yes you are doing good. "I'm okay, really okay, don't mind me guys" I reply to Minanie and give my smile, they can tell its fake smile but thanks God they just let it go. For now, at least.

Time flies, now they are talking about couple ring or something. I'm smiling watch my husband and my son's interaction.
What? Don't judge me, Doha is my husband and Jinsub is my son!

I will slap Haejoon's head after this broadcast ended, why in the world he even take a look at Youngdoo's finger? Man, it's not like Doha give him the same ring right.

Or.....

Oh God don't tell me, maybe he did?

"Inpyo stop biting your lips or it will bleed!" Huh what? I'm looking around and see Chani hyung giving me his death stare. I stretch my neck and trying to act as normally as possible. Calm yourself Inpyo, you will ask him lat- "HWAAA" I yelp as Kangsan literally turn me around in a light speed "WHAT THE F-" "Yes hyung whats the fun?! Stop clinching your fist, biting your lips and kill Doha hyung with your eyes!" Huh? Am I that obvious?

"Yes you are, I know you are thinking about your obviousness. Stop it pyo, you know he won't do anything stupid to hurt you. Stop being so childish" Jihyeong hyung said to me.

I'm staring at Jihyeong hyung blankly, I'm trying really hard not to show any emotions right now. Enough for being stupidly jealous over those kids, and one of my member just called me childish? Wow, really.

I think my act is enough for making everyone's brain functionally well again because now Hocheolie throws his doll at Jihyeong hyung's face and yell at him for apologising to me.

"Pyo, I'm sorry okay? It just-" "I know hyung, I know. Don't worry I'm not mad at you or anyone. Just please give me a moment to think." I cut him.

Back to the broadcast, it's currently filming my best friend aka Hwang Inho doing nothing but being a dork. I can't help but smiling while watching his antics. I enjoy watching their broadcast, not until I see my boyfriend pat Inho's head while Jinsubbie side-hugging him. And what the actual is happening? Why Inho seems really happy with all those affection.

No please, not my best friend. Not with my boyfriend and my son. Just please, don't.

Okay now my mood is really bad. I think I can kill anybody with my deadly gaze. I had enough, so I stand up and walking away from this room because I can't handle it anymore.

Chani wants to stop me but Minanie stop him, thanks Minanie I'll buy you an ice cream later as my gratitude. I keep walking through the empty hallway and turn left to enter the rest room. I kick the nearest trash bin and it's fall down oh but please like I care.

I'm looking at my reflection at the mirror and literally burn a hole into it. I mess up my hair and wash my face. Can I just go back to the dorm and sleep? I don't want to do the broadcast anymore! And the thought of have to be in the same room with my dumb oblivious boyfriend makes me want to punch the wall beside me.

Should I really punch it? Okay 1, 2 and *BANG* "WHAT THE FCK" I turn around only to see Yeontae hyung stand beside the poor wall that just meet with hard surface of the door with pissed expression. Oh that means no good, a pissed off Yeontae hyung means no good, but what happened?

"....hi hyung? Why you looks so-" "Shut the fun up Lee Inpyo and tell me everything!" so it's all about me? Sigh I gotta face it then.

"Tell you about what?" I snap at him. Oops wrong move, because he almost strangle me to death if I'm not fast enough to move away. "You still have the gut to ask me?" Okay this is super odd. Yeontae hyung is the only person who could read me easily beside Doha and Inho, ugh even saying those two names at the same time makes me want to- Yeontae hyung's hard expression cut my thought off.

"You knew it hyung, stop asking me" now it's my turn to pout and look at him with my best puppy eyes. "Not gonna work on me , stop using that puppy eyes and pout of yours as weapon. I'm not Park Doha you know." I grumble at that.

"I am jealous." That's it.

Yeontae hyung roll his eyes at me, okay its start to irritate me because I'm not even doing anything AND HE JUST ROLLS HIS EYES AT ME?! I'm ready to strangle him but he is faster than me and caught both of my hands instead.

"Stop using violence to solve your problem. I know you are jealous, even Alex can tell it because he kept asking me why eomma looks so pissed off when you walk in front of our room with that sour expression" with this explanation my anger almost blown away because Alex worry about me, oh gosh.

The silence engulfing us for merely 5 seconds before I start wailing and wraps Yeontae hyung in a bone-crushing hug.
"I hate him hyung~" I almost choked on a sob but Yeontae hyung hit my back and saying "Don't u dare to cry because it will ruin your makeup and you don't want to face an angry coordi noona"

I tell everything to Yeontae hyung for 10 minutes straight, about my hesitation of being a good boyfriend, should I kill my own best friend, and about everything that has been disturb my mind all this times. Yeontae hyung almost strangle me again because of my stupidity and negative thoughts but thanks God for sending Minanie and cut our fight with "Stop grabbing each other hairs we have broadcast to do in 5 minutes". I should really buy Minanie ice cream.

Alright, be a professional now Inpyo.
You have to be a professional. Be happy, show him that you won't be disturbed by those PDA thingy your boyfriend just did to another members.

At least not now.

I'm sending a quick glance to my members and see them talking happily to each other, okay we can do this we can give our fans entertaining broadcast.

"NO PAIN NO GAIN GREEN &@#;:!*@+#+£-+#! GREEN IMNIDA!!" I can't even hear what all those dorks saying so I just gotta go with it. I'm start to introduce myself as 'seonyeon mompyo'. What? Don't you dare to judge me. I'm a mom okay. At least for Jinsub and Alex. Oh and for that ginseng kid.

It going smoothly, I enjoy every single moments of it. My members looks so happy, all I can hear at the moment is their laughter and yelling. We shove each other, we tease each other, we attack each other. Oh God, I wish this broadcast will last longer, but not today Satan not today.

It's the time, the camera man told us to follow him to another room where another 24 boys are gathering around in. I have a big sigh and mental reminder about not to freak out in front of him, or at least I hope I can maintain my face expression.

Why do I have such a dumb and oblivious boyfriend? What should I do with you, Park Doha?