Inpyo is Jealous?

My Oblivious Boyfriend, Park Doha.

(Doha's POV)

Today is a great day! I can't help but grinning widely while looking at my members, we are all feeling good right now.

I never know doing silly things in front of camera on a live broadcast could be this fun hahaha, I think being old really affects my humour sense.

When the camera shoots Inho and Jaehyun, Jinsubbie telling me to keep my hands off Youngdoo's body or mom will see it and get mad. That makes me raise one of my eyebrows and look at him questioningly.

"What do u mean, subbie? I don't get it" I ask him, and he sighs "Really, dad? U've been so clingy to Youngdoo hyung all this times. Do u think I'm not aware huh?" I blink my eyes twice and start whispering to him "Am I really that clingy? Do u think your mom will get mad at me or nah?" Jinsubbie just give me that "think it by yourself" look and scoffs at me. Okay now this situation makes me uneasy.

I move my body few inches away from Youngdoo and put my body stick to the sofa beside Jinsubbie instead, Youngdoo gives me a questioning looks but I give him a smile instead as the reply and he just shrugs it off.

Time sure goes fast, now Inho and Jaehyun are teasing each other. The camera man move to shoot Haejoon when he start talking again, now he is busy looking at Youngdoo's hand then at mine. What is that lil duck trying to do?

"Ah the couple in white unit are Doha hyung and Jinsub!! They have the same rings!" he chirps happily. I only laugh at it, and start side-hugging Jinsubbie while rubs his hand and pat his back. I know Jinsubbie don't like this kind of public display affection but I don't care, I need to show the world that he is my baby and I'm proud of him.

Minutes later, one of the staff call me and say that our broadcast time will be ended in two minutes, I'm going back to my seat and see Inho clingy to Jinsub, I can't help but pats his head unconciously. Right at the moment I remember that Inpyo is watching this broadcast as well, my mind start telling me not to panic okay I know Inpyo doesn't like to see me being clingy or affectionate to another members but I can't help it. Anyway, Inho is his best friend so he won't get jealous right? ((SEE?! THIS GUY IS REALLY SOMETHING))

After we finish our broadcast, the camera man move to the next room to broadcast Yellow's live event. Our door isn't even closed yet and there he is, my one and only, the love of my life, my behalf, the mom of our boys, walking so fast toward the rest room. I'm afraid he will tripped on something because he walk in the speed of light.

But another thing that makes me worry is his face. His sour expression shows that he is on his 'go near me and I will chop ur fcking head off' mode. This means no good, a grumpy Inpyo means no good. He has a live broadcast in less than 20 minutes, should I follow him?

I'm walking to the door but then I see Yeontae run and follow Inpyo to the restroom, he turn around and give me his infamous 'dont worry I will handle this' look. Hesitantly, I turn around and walks back to the sofa. Jinsub notice my behaviour as he taps my shoulder "Mommy is mad?" I shove his hands and start mumbling "I don't know subbie stop making me more guilty than I already am now" he just shrugs and continue to tease Jaehyun for looking too cute with that dolls on his hands.

All of this situation makes me anxious, I'm trying to take a lil nap on the sofa. After 5 minutes struggling to find a good position, the sleepiness start to reach me. With all those laughs as the lullaby, I start to close my eyes.

Lil nap won't hurt anybody.

God please let Inpyo come into my dream.

 

 

 

 

But Bianca del Rio cursed me, "NOT TODAY SATAN NOT TODAY" because not even 3 seconds after I close my eyes, the blonde devil aka Sungho literally throw himself into our room and start yelling about move to bigger room and gather with another boys.

I throw the doll beside me right at his face and he turn his neck around to look at me. "Someone step on his tail, don't mind him hyung, daddy just being sassy" Jinsub teased me. I run to him and smack his head, he start to whine and rub his aching head. Ha, serve you right you little duck.

"Okay okay I won't sue you for having an intention to ruin my flawless face but can we just move to another room now? Please?" Sungho said to us. I feel like slap his face but Jinsub's puppy eyes stop me. With his back facing us we follow him to next room.

When I enter the room I see sky, red and yellow members are playing around. Wait, yellow? So their broadcast ended already? That means now is green's turn, I'm running excitedly to watch their broadcast and Yeontae hyung chuckled beside me. "Someone miss his wife so much, huh?" He tease me and I just ignore it as I set my eyes on the iPad.

I'm laughing wholeheartedly watching green's broadcast. I know they are so loud, but seriously they are all so funny. Ah there he is, he do introduction now. Eh did he just introduce himself as mompyo? Oh gosh my baby is so cute.

"Dad stop squealing, it don't suit your image." Alex said to me, and that makes everyone in the room laugh. I can feel my cheeks heating up, okay Park Doha you just being teased by your youngest child. I want to pinch his cheeks but I can't take away my eyes from Inpyo. I'm such a lovestruck hahaha.

Green's broadcast is over, now the members are walking to our room for gathering together.

Ah, there is he! I want to hug him so bad but I can't even sit properly. He take a seat beside Inho on the floor, but why his expression is sour again? As I re-call the broadcast he just did, he looks fine, he looks happy. But now, why? I'm trying my best not to be a grumpy cat because that Jinsubbie's image not mine.

All of us start yelling our unit's greeting and it's so fun. We keep laughing because of Sungho's E E E E is so funny, even Haejoon and Hwayoung join red in roaring their greeting. And oh my God do you see Yongkwon did his dab pose? I can't stop laughing now.

I move my gaze to look at my boyfriend but his back is facing me, he standing up and yell about his irritation of the loudness and mumbling words that I can't comprehend at all. Alright, it's enough. I know something is not right, I know he is pissed, but why? I start walking towards him but Yeontae stop me and look at my eyes straight.

"He is jealous, he is mad and he is ready to kill you any moment. You better prepare for his wrath. I will coax him now, you go back to the dorm first." Yeontae said to me.

"What? No Yeontae wait I need to-" I'm not even finish saying my sentence but Jinsub and Inho already drag me out of the room.

 

 

Do I really mess things up now? Is he really mad? Oh God please help me.