little do you know

Within the Gloom

   Little did the guy in the darkness realize that, some of the people in the light accepted his darkness. Because they knew that everyone                              whether they wanted to or not had darkness inside them. And again, little did he realize that the person in the light wasn't fighting their darkness. They accepted it and came to an understanding, that their darkness could only be controlled by them, and that no one was gonna come along and make everything okay.

The person in the darkness did know however, that the person in the light wanted him to come out of his dark world, where he was nothing but unhappy. But he also thought that 'that is none of their business' and stayed in his dark fuzzy world. But the times when the people in the light had other business to attend to, and he would close his door were by far the darkest and loneliest times. When he closed the door the gloom would swallow him whole and he couldn't see a thing until his eyes adjusted to the dusky light of his world once again.

    All around him in this seemingly endless world he could make out the sobbing and crying of others, while some others couldnt cry. Some inficlted harm on themselves. And sometimes he could see doors disapearing, these were the people who could make a full recovery or died trying. And while he sat there in his darkness neither crying, nor recovering, just waiting for someone to come around and give him a reason to live.