i accept !!!

shattered heart !!!!

author's pov

the  girls  reach  the  jung  mansion  with tyler  and  jessica behind  them , all  of them  came out  of  the  car  , but  one  person  was   looking at  the  mansion  with amazed  look .

'' they  are  surely  very rich ''  amy's  thought .

yuri  and  yoona  tug  on amy's  arm  ,so  that she  won't  run away  from them . 

''come  on ,  girls  bring  her inside  you don't want  her  to stand  outside  all  night  right '' tiffany  shouted  from the  front door .  while  jessica   already  order  maid  to  bring  first aid kit  while the  others  are  sitting  on the sofa  in the drawing  room .  yoona  and  yuri  drag  the  amy  inside  with  her   where all  are  sitting . 

amy look  around  the  mansion  and saw  the  same  girl who  she  save from  the  drunk men come  towards  her  with  first  aid  .  amy  is  really  not  comfortable  around  people ,  as  all  her  life  she  lives  alone  in the  streets . 

yuri  , yoona  made  her sit  on the  chair  , so that the  jessica  can  clean  her  wound  properly .   all  the  girls  are looking  at her  but  one  was  literally staring at her  as  she  was  finding  her   familiar .  it  is  non  other  than  kim  taeyoen .   

amy  was  about  to leave  when  someone  put  hand  on her  shoulder , she  flinch  in the  contact  of  someone's touch .  

''  relax , i  am  just  looking at  the  wound  it  is  pretty much deep , i  think  we  should  call  a  doctor ''  jessica  said , as  she  saw  the  blood  is  coming  out from the wound .

'' no  its  fine ,  i  am leaving '' amy  said  and  stand up  from  her  chair  . but  a  hand  grab  her  wrist .

''   wait  please let  me  bandage your  wound  at  least '' jessica  said  , jessica can't  face  anyone  get  hurt because  of her  , she  feels very  guilty .

'' just  don't  touch me ''  amy said  clearly ,  everyone  jaw  drop  when  they  heard  amy .  as  they  are  very   shock  to see  that  someone  can't  recognized  jessica , and more than  that not  even  effected  by  her beauty .

'' okay , i  will  not  touch  , just  sit  down '' jessica  said  slowly  ,as  she  herself is  very said  but  she  recover  fast .

jessica  start doing her job  ,  amy don't  even  flinch  when  jessica pour  some dis infectenher  wound .  what  can you  expect  from  ex- slodier .

''  done  ,  just  don't  wet your  shoulder or  else  it will get  infection  '' jessica  said  softly .  amy stand  up  from  her  chair  , 

'' ghamsamida '' amy  said  and bow , maybe she  grown up  from  streets  but  she know  how  to thank  people .

'' so ,  where  do you live ''  tyler  said , as he  thought  girl may  can become  jessica's  bodyguard .

'' streets '' amy said  sternly ,  she  is someone who is  truthful , she is  not  ashamed to  live  in streets .

all  the  girls  , give her pity  look .

'' i  will  be  leaving ''  amy  said  bow  and  start  to  walk out of the  house .

'' wait , we  can give  you a  job '' tyler  said , all the people  look  at  him  with  questionable  look . 

amy  stop in her  tracks  , turn  around  to look  at  him

''  sorry  , put  i don't  need your  pity ''  amy  said  

''  no  no  its  not  like  we  need  one  personal  bodyguard  for  jessica   ''  tyler  try  to  convince  the  girl .

''  but  why   are  you  giving  me  this  job , you don't even know  me '' amy  said 

''  yeah  ,  but   i  can  see  that  you  are  not  bad  and  your  fighting  skills  are  good  ''  tyler  said 

'' come one  ,  lets  discuss  it  while  sitting  ''  yuri  said 

amy   hestitate but sit  on her previous  sit  and tyler  sit  with  jessica .  all  where faced  to  amy 

''  so  ,  whats  your  name ''yuri  said  curiously 

'' amy  kim '' amy  said 

''  what  do  you  do  for  survival ''sunny  ask

''  i  was  an  ex-military  soldier  but  got  kick  out  for  some  reason  , so now  i  am  back  to  where i am  from  streets  of  korea '' amy  said 

'' what do you  mean  ''  sooyoung  ask

''  i  was  kicked  out  from  house  when  i  was  10 yrs old , since  then  i was  living in  streets  but  then i  got  select  in  army  one  day  but  they  kicked me  out  for  some  reason   ''  amy  said ,  she  don't  mind telling them this  , because  its  not new  thing  for  her .

''  please  don't  look  at  me with  pity i  don't  need  it '' amy said sternly , this is  the  thing  she  don't  like , when  people look  at her with pity .

''  can you  tell me  why  your  parents  kicked  you  out  from the  house ''  taeyeon  ask , as she  wants  to confirm  that  she  is the  one .

''  because  i make  their   precious  daughter  cry  ''  amy  said  .  

''  what  do you  mean ,  you are also their  daughter ''   tyler ask  curiously .

'' i  am  just  the  result  of  one  night  stand  of my  father  ,  my mother  leave  me  with  him  when  i  was   born  since then  i  was  living with  him,  my  father  already  have  a  wife  at that  time ,  after  some years  his  wife  give  birth to  a  girl ,  so  basically  i  was just  an  outsider .   then one  one day  , their  daughter  come to play   with me  and  accidently  got  hurt  , then  my  father  beat  me  up  and  kick me  out  of the  house ''  amy  said  with  blank  face .

''  it  must  be   hard  for  you  ''  tiffany  said  sadly

''it  was   in the   starting  but  i  got  used  to  it  ''  amy  said without  any  emotion  .

''  so  here  is the  deal  ,  you  will  become  jessica's  bodyguard  ,  will   keep her safe  from  any  harm   and    we  will   give  you  food  and  shelter''  tyler  said 

amy  took  some  time  to  think  ,  as  she  is  not  comfortable  around  new  people  but  it  seems  good  deal   but   the  things  she  most  fear  is  attachment  and  generation  of  new  feelings   that  what  she  don't  want   because  these  things  are  not  meant  for  her ,   all   her  life  she  learn   how  to  survive    even  in  the  military   the  main  thing  they  taught   was  how  to survive  in  extreme  conditions  ,  after  a  while
''  i  accept ''  amy  said  ,  all  of  them  sigh  in relief  , as  they   thought   she  will  not  accept  the  job  and  have  to  find new  one  .
''  okay   ,  then  come back  with  your  luggage  at  7  am in  the  morning   , you  will here  from  now on ,  your  top  priority  is  to  keep  jessica   safe  from  any  harm ''  tyler  said  .  
amy  nod  ,  stood  up  from  her  chair  ,  bow  to  them  and  leave  the mansion  .

''  oppa  , why  you  let  her  live  here  ,  maybe  she  will  rob  the  place  or  something  ''  hyoeon   said  ,  
''  she  will  not  that  hyo  ,  because she  is  from  those  people  who  have  nothing  to  live  , money  is  nothing  for  her  ,  is  she  wants  money  she  should  have   asked  for  it  but  she  didn't  even  mention  it  ''  tyler  said
''  yeah   oppa  is  right  ,  she   don't  event  wants   to  come  with  us  in  the  first  place  ,  her pst  says  all  why  she  is  silent  and  all  ,  i  know  she  will  not  do  anything  ''  yuri said  ,  

'' so  guys   ,  time   to  leave  ,  we  all  have  sechdule  tommorow  ''   tiiffany  said  ,  what  do  you  expect  from   manager  hwang , 
all  of  them  hug   jessica  and  leave  the mansion  
after  bid  goodbyes  to  her  friends  jessica   walk  towards  her  room  ,   change her  clothes  into  sleeping   attire   and  lie  down  on the   bed   ready  to  sleep  , she   thinks  about   what   happen   today  ,  luckily  her  parents    are  out   and  her  sister  must  be  sleeping  or  else  they  will  be  dead  worried  about  her  ,  what  can  you  say  she  is  elder princess  of  jung  household  .
she  was  closing   her  eyes  when she  see  one  jacket  lying   on   the  couch    ,  its  amy's  jacket  which  she   wrap  around  her   when  she  was  fighting  with  those  guys  ,  she   closed  her   eyes  and  one  name  roll  down   from  her    mouth  ''  amy  kim ''

destiny  let  them  meet   but  she   knows   she  will  be  the  reason  why   darkness  will  suffer  ,  yet  she  let  them ,    mircale  will   happen  but  at  the  right   time  when   darkness  will  return  again  in  its  form  .   they  will  be  seprated   then  fate  will   play  his  role  ,  who  knows   what   will  happen  in  future
everything  has  its  own  price  ,  is  darkness is  willingly   to  pay  the  price ?

==============================================
thank  you  for  reading  
sorry  for  the  late   update  ,  i will  try  to be   frequent  , 
i  hope  you  guys will  help  me  to  give  me  new ideas  as  i  running   out  of it 
i  will  waiting for  your  suggestions
comment  ,  subscribe  and  vote   in  the  story 
                         ~ author ^^