MEETING !!!

shattered heart !!!!

 

Some where  in korea , two  persons  are  sleeping  but   the  difference is  one  is sleeping  like  a princess in  the  mansion  with  sweat   dreams  while  the  other one is  fighting  with  cold  winds  and   troubling  nightmares while  sleeping   on the streets  . one  is  blessed  with  bright future  and   amazing  life   while  the  other  one is  cursed  and   blessed  with  darkness  and  loniliness  in her  life . 

 

darkness  will  fall  for   brightness  but   only  to  get   to hurt  once  again  ,  only destiny   knows  why   she  is  cursed  with  darkness   that  leads  her  to  shattered  heart  and  soul .  

 from  the  starting  it  was sin  for  darkness  to  fall  for  brightness  as  brightness  can  get  tinted  with darkness  , then  also she  commit  this  sin  and  fall  for  brightness  ,  

 

but  without  brightness  there  is  only  dark   , and without  dark  it  will  only  be  brighness ,  

 

she  was   born  to  take  pain  away   but  at  the  end  she   has  to  endure  the pain  herself  .  

  

from the  begining  destiny  knows  it  will  be  painful  , yet  she  let  this  happen , because  she  wants   darkness  to be little  happy  , yet  soon  she  knows  it  will  be  replace  by   unbearable  pain . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

jessica  was  sleeping  peacefully  in her   bed   but  was  disturbed  by  her  phone  ,  she  pick  up  the  call  without   looking  at  the  name  that  was  flashing  on the  phone screen .  

''  hello ''  she  said  in her  sleepy  voice , that  can  make  anyone  fall  for her . 

'' hello , baby  wake  up  , you  have  photoshoot  at  9 am  and  its  8  am right now , get  ready  or  else  you will  be  late ''  person  on the other line said  sweatly ,  it was  none  other  than her  boyfriend  tyler  kwon .  who  loves  her  a  lot . 

''  ....hmmmm just  5 minutes  , oppa '' she  said  ,  continue  her   sleep .  as  the  person  on the  other  line   accept  the  request  and  wait  for  her  to  awake .  after  5  minutes 

''  baby  ,  wake  up  and  start  getting  ready ''  tyler  said ,  

'' okay  , oppa  i  am  awake  , thank you  for  waking  me  up  ''  jessica  said  politely .

''  your  welcome  baby ,  and  do  eat  your  breakfast  before  going  , you know  i  will  worry  if  you  will  not  eat ''  tyler  said ,  what  a  perfect  boyfriend  !!

'' yes  , i  will  eat  oppa  ,and  you   should  eat  before  going  to office '' she  said 

''  okay  baby  , i will  , bye   , i love you ''  tyler  said 

'' i  love  you  too , oppa '' she  said  and   cut  the  call .   she   looks  around  her  room  , it is  like  a  real  princess  room  .  she   sunlight  coming  from the  window .   she  smiles 

 she loves  morning  sunlight  .  after  smiling  ,  she  go  to  the  washroom  and  start  getting  ready  .  after  taking  shower ,  she  comes  out  of   washroom  and  walk  towards  her  giant  walk-in-closet , where  she  have  many  dresses  , accessories  etc   if  you  ask  about  the  cost  of  dresses  it  will  leave  your  mouth  open .

after  taking  good  time  choosing  her  dress  she  get  ready  and  brush her  hair  .  as she  was  taking  her  phone  from the  bedside  table  of  bed  ,  one   young  girl  sneak  in her  room  and  back  hug her 

''  aaa hhh  ahh ''  this is  result of  making her suprise  ,  the ever  great  dolphin  scream. which  can make  anyone  deaf  . the young  girl  put  her  hands in her  ears  to  save her   poor   ears  . jessica   turn  around  and   a  smile  curve in her  face .

''  soojung-ah  you  are  here ''  jessica  said  and  hug  her  baby  sister.

''  yes ,  unnie  i  thought  to  give  you suprise  but  you  welcome  me  with your  dolphin  scream ''  younger  girl  said  and  pout  at  her  sister  . jessica  cup her  sister  cheeks  and  kiss  the  younger girl  forehead .

'' sorry ,  soojung-ah ''  jessica  said .

''  its  okay  , unnie  ,  lets  go have  breakfast  ,  mom  and  dad  is  waiting  for  us '' krystal  said  and  drag her  sister  with her . 

at  the  dinning  table .

'' good  morning  my beautiful  prinncess's  ''  their  dad  said  with smile ,  as  they  both  come  to  join  them .

'' good  morning  daddy  ''  they  both said  in  unison  and  took their  seats . they  often got  mistaken  as  twins  but in reality  they  are  not .

''  good  morning  my  beautiful  daughters  ''  their  mother  said  smiling  widely  , as  the  whole  family is  eating breakfast  today  , because  krystal was  gone  for  f(x)  concert and  she  came  back  early this  morning  .  both  of  them  are  idols  but  jessica  performs solo . company  offer  them  dorms  but  their  don't want  their daughters  to  be  away  from them . what  a  caring  parents  .

'' daddy  ,  i am  leaving   manager oppa  is  waiting  for me at  outside ''  jessica   said  and  kiss  on her parent  cheeks  and  rufle  krystal's  hair .

'' yah! unnie  ,  my  hair ''  krystal  wine 

''  take  rest  , soojungie '' jessica  said  while  walking  towards  the  front  door .  she  really  cares  for  her  little  sister  . 

 

at  the  photoshoot  for   vogue magzine .

 all  the people  are  at  awe  when  they  saw   her  giving poses  in front of  photographer .  even  photographer is  at   awe  while  looking  at  her  beauty  and  feeling  lucky  to able  to  capture  such  beauty .  after  4 hours  finally photoshoot  comes  to  end  .  everybody  claps  for  her as  she  has  done  amazing  work .

''  it  was  an  honour  working  with you  ,  jessica-shi '' photographer  said  and  bow  at  her  .

''  thank you ,  jack-shi ''  jessica  said to  the  photographer  and bow .

jessica  goes  to  green  room  to  change , and  comes  out  of  room  in her  previous  clothes .  she  walk  out  of  the studio   as her  boyfriend was  waiting for her  outside  the  studio to  take her  out  for  lunch . 

''  hey , baby  ,  you are  looking  beautiful  '' tyler  said as  he saw  jessica walk  towards her  .  

''  hello  ,  oppa  ''  jessica  said  while  smiling . 

'' baby ,  you  are  free  for  the  rest  of the  evening  right '' he  said  and  open the  passenger  door  for her , she  got inside  and  he  close  it  and jog  towards  the driver  side  and  got inside  and  start  driving .

''  yes  ,  oppa  i  am  free  ,  why  ''  she  ask .

'' because   we  are going to club tonight  and  before  that  we  will  eat  and go to shopping  mall  for  a  little  date ,  after  that  i will  drop  you home so  you can relax  and  at night  i  will  come  to pick you  up '' he  said  and  smile .

''  okay  oppa ,  but   do  others  will  also  come  to  club  with us ''  she  ask 

''  yes  ,  baby  your all  friends  will  come  yoonyul , teany ,  hyoseo  ,  soosun ''  he  said .

''  thank  you  oppa ''  she  said  and smile at  him.

'' i  know  baby  you will  not  be  able  to  enjoy  if they will  not  be  there '' he  said  and stop the  car  at  seoul  seafood  restaurant .  he  goes  out  first  and  jog  towards  the  other  side  to  open the  door  for her .

''  thank  you , oppa '' she  said ,  and  hold his  hands ,  he  smile 

''  lets  go  baby '' he  said ,  then they  continue  their  little  date .

 

at  night  time .

''unnie  ,  where  are  you  going  ''  krystal  said  as  she  enters  her sister  rooms  and  saw  her  sister  in  white  dress  looking  grogeous  and  breathtaking .

''  oh!  soojung-ah  i  am  going  to  club  with  oppa  and  my  bestfriends ''  she  said  and  turn  around  to show  her  sister  her  dress .

''  soojung-ah  how  do  i  look '' she  ask 

''  you  are  looking  gorjess  unnie '' soojung said  and  hold her  sister  hand.

''   thank you  ,  soojung-ah ''  she said  and  give  her  sister  her  charming smile .

'' take  care  , unnie , and  have  fun '' krystal  said  .

''  i  will  ,  and  you  should  rest  ,  you  got home  today only ''  she said  and  caress her  sister  cheeks 

''  i will ,  now go  i  think  tyler  oppa  is  waiting  for  you  outside '' krystal  said ,

jessica   walk  out  of  the  room   to  go  outside  where  tyler  was  waiting for her  ,

'' aah  my  baby  is  looking  like  an  angel ''  tyler  said  as he saw  jessica

'' thank you oppa , you  are  also  looking  nice  ''jessics  said  ,  tyler  open  the door  for her  , she  gladly  got  in  and  he  runs  toward  the  drive  seat  and  start  driving  towards her destination .

 

at  the  club 

'' jessi ''

'' sica ''

'' unnie ''

'' sica-chu ''  

all the  girls  hug  her  and  take her  to their  table  ,  with tyler  following  from behind , yoonyul , taeny , soosun , hyoseo  are  couple .also  they  are heiress  of  their  family  companies  .

''  so  how  are you  guys ''  jessica  ask . 

'' we  are  doing  good  , jessi  ,how  about  you  i  heard some fans  broke  the  security  to  touch you ''  tiifany  ask  worriely  ,  while all  the  girls  also look a  little  worried .

'' oh!  it was  just  an  small  accident  ,  i  am  fine  ''  jessica  said  to assure them .

''  sica, i  think its  time  you  should  keep  a  personal  bodyguard '' yuri  said seeriously  while  looking  at  her  , jessica  was  about to  oppose  . but  tyler  cut  her  off.

''  yuri  is  right  , baby  and you  promised me  that  you  will  agree  if  there will  be  any  other  incident '' tyler  said  looking her  .

''  okay , find me one personal  bodyguard but  it  has to be a  girl ''  jessica  said  ,  she  ask  a  girl  to be her  bodyguard because it  is  not  easy  to  find  a  women  bodyguard  in  korea  ,  and  if  by any  chance  they found  one   she  will  be   have some privacy .

''  that 's  good , then  lets  party  ''  taeyoen  said  and  toast her drink  . all of them   start  drinking and dancing ,  tyler  goes  to  talk  to his  friend . and  all the  girls  were  on the  dancing floor  dancing  happily .

jessica   goes to wash room to  wipe  her face   as  she  feel  some sweat on her  fore head  and  sweat  and  jessica  is  a  big NO .

jessica  comes  out of washroom   and  was  about  to  join her  friends  and  boyfriend  when   some one  hold  her wrist  and  cover  her  mouth  and  took her  out of  the  club  in  a  dark  alley ,  the  song  was   loud  so no one  listen  anything .

two  mens  took  jessica  in  dark  alley  

''  looks  like  we  got luck  today  ,  we  have  jessica  jung  with  us .  we will  surely have  fun tonight  ''  one  men said while  smirking  ,  she  struggle  but  her  strength  was  not  enough .

''  don't  try  to  say  to  do anything  or  else '' another  man said  and  pull out  the  knife  from his  pocket  , she  got  scared , very scared  ofcourse   someone  like her  who lives  her  life  like  princess  , dosen't see  the other  world   in  which the  other one  lives .

'' now  now princess  jessica  , lets  pleasure  you ''  they  said , she   push one man  and  run  but  she  got  catch  by  them  because  of her high heels.

she  scream  for help but  no one  was  there

''  its  waste to  scream jessica  no one is  here ''  one  men  said  and try to get close with her  but  some one hit  him  and  he straight land  on floor .

 jessica  saw  one  person  standing  beside  her  wrap the  jacket  around her .  

the  man  who  got  pucnched  got  up  and  pull out  his  knife

''  get out  of here  and  leave the girl or  else '' the  man said 

'' or  else  what  '' the  person said  and  laugh , jessica  looks  at the  person shockingly 

''  or else  we  have  to kill you '' the  other one  said  ,

''  it  will be  good  for me  then  at  least  i  will  have  peace  from this cursed life '' the person said and laugh .

'' bro , she is  cursed  girl  who roam  around  the  streets ''  the man  said  to his  friend 

'' i don't  ing  care  i   want  jessica  tonight ''  the  other  man said  frustratingly  . and  charge  towards  her ,  she  skillfully  dodge  and  kick  him  , other one also charge  at  the  same time , she  also  kick  his  shoulder .  both of the  man  fell on the floor  , she  turn  around  to  look  at  jessica   to  ask  her  something but  both man  stand  up  and  charge at her .

'' look  behind '' jessica  shout ,  but it  was  a little  late  as  she  got  a deep  cut on her  shoulder , 

''  die  you  cursed  girl  '' they shout 

''  it is not  easy  for me  to die  though  '' she  said  and end  their  little  game,  both the man  fell on the  ground  with  many injuries  around  their  body ,  [  who  ask  them to  fight with  an  ex-  soldier ] ,  she  turn  aroung  again to  see the  girl ,  first  she  was  shock  to see jessica  because  she  thought she  is an  angel .

''  hey ,  are you  okay  ''  amy  ask  jessica , jessica  just   nod because she was  controlling her  tears .

''  where  you come from , i  will  drop  you  there ''  amy  ask ,  usually  she  acts  cold  towards new  people  but  seeing   what happen  to  jessica  she  ask normally .

jessica  start walking towards  the  club  where  she  saw  all  her  friends  and oppa   was on  standing  outside the club . they  saw  her and  run towards  her . 

'' hey  , baby  are  you okay , where  were you  , what  happen ''  tyler  ask her  and  hug her ,  amy  just  stands  away from them  , because  first  she  is  not  used  to  these  kinda scenes  as  all  her  life  she   only fight for  everything  and  second   looking  at  there  clothes   they  seems  rich , while  she  is  just  someone  who  lives on streets .

she turn  around  and  start to leave   , when  a  voice  stop  her 

''  STOP  ''  jessica  said ,  and run towards  amy , she  stands  infront of  amy ,

amy  point  her  finger  towards her ''  me '' she said 

'' yes '' jessica  said .

'' ye-ah  '' amy  shutter , she is  not used  to  talk  to people  ,  all her  life  she listen  to people cusing  her .

''  thank you for  saving me  from those  people ''  jessica  said  and bow towards  her  . amy  look  at  her  shockingly  ,  don't  know what to  do , she bow in  return  then she  realise  she  got  a  cut  on her  shoulder 

'' damn  those  mens ''  amy  cursed  under  her  breath  and  hold the pain.

''  let me  treat  your wound ''  jessica  offer  , jessica feel  bad  about  the  girl , as  the  girl  got hurt  because  of her . 

amy  shook her   head  , bow  and  starts  to  walk  away  .  all the  girls  saw this so  they  thought  to  help her  .

'' come one ,  jessi will  feel  guilty if she will not  treat your  wound  ,please  for us '' tiff  said  , amy look  at  them  weirdly  as she  don't  know  what to  say ,  girls  just   drag her  in  their  the  car .

'' come on  baby , lets  follow  them '' tyler  said  and follow  the  girls  car  . 

in  the  car  jessica   notice  jacket  around  her , it  was an  old military  jacket  ,  a  little  bit   torn .  and  their  was name tag on  the  jacket 

amy  kim

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

thank  you  for  reading !!

do  not  forget  to  subscribe  and  comment  .

 

 

confessions  to make :

I  SERIOUSLY  DON'T  LIKE  THAT  KWON  GUY  .  I  HAVE  TO TAKE  IT  IN THE  STORY  BECAUSE  I  DON'T  GET  ANY  OTHER  NAME   IN MY   HEAD  at  THAT  TIME ......