Chapter 2

When They Get Jealous

Jungkook was talking with Taehyung when they saw Yoongi intentionally bump Namjoon with his shoulder, causing the other to stumble.

 

"Watch where your going Hyung." Namjoon's voice is filled with venom.

 

" off." Yoongi said and head to they're room. And so did Namjoon.

 

"Hyung, remind me again why we decided to make those two hard heads roommates?" Jungkook asked Taehyung whose standing right next to him.

 

"The worst decision we've ever made." He shaked his head. "I'll go get Jimin, you follow them."

 

"What? Do you want me to get killed?"

 

Taehyung was already heading to his and Jimin's room. "Kookie, you've exercised all your life for this moment."

 

And with that said Jungkook was left all alone. "."

 

He slowly head to Yoongi and Namjoon's room. Trying to think of what he should do and but decided to just place his ears on the door and listen.

 

"What's your problem?" Yoongi shouts.

 

"You're my problem dickhead." The younger said mockingly.

 

Then after that Jungkook heard something broke, " I can't do this on my own."

 

He ran to Hoseok and Jin's room. "Hyung!" Both his hyungs turned their attention to him alarmed.

 

"I think Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung are fighting." With that said they rushed out and head to the said members' room.

 

"Yoongi!" Jin shouts, the moment they open the door and saw Yoongi on the bridge of punching Namjoon.

 

Namjoon looked at the door and saw Jin, he pushed Yoongi and walked past Jin and the others. He went to the front door and grabbed his coat. But before he could grab the door knob a hand forcibly grabbed him by the arm.

 

"Ouch. Stop." Namjoon whined when he realized Jin was the one doing it.

 

"Hoseok!"

 

"Yea, hyung?" He answered from the other side of the house. 

 

"Sleep in Namjoon's room."

 

~~

 

"Hell." Hoseok turned to Jungkook. "Can i sleep on your room instead?"

 

"Hyung my room only has one bed." That's true though Jungkook has the smallest room in the dorm. "Don't worry though, Yoongi hyung went to Jimin and Taehyung's room."

 

"Oh, then Goodnight Kookie." Hoseok smiled at the maknae. "I'm sure everything will be fine in the morning."

 

"Ok hyung." Jungkook nodded and head to his own room.

 

Hoseok was left alone in Namjoon's room. "Well atleast Taehyung will probably be here."

 

He waited for a few moment and true enough, the door opened revealing Taehyung.

 

"Hey," Taehyung called out.

 

"Oi Tae, why am I not surprised to see you here?"

 

"Just like how I'm not surprised to see you here too Hoseok?" He grinned.

 

"You know what? I think we should probably share rooms already." Hoseok said while staring at him.

 

"Yea, i think we should."

~~

 

Jin slammed the door and threw Namjoon in.

 

"What the hell was that?"

 

"What?" He said trying to walk past Jin again and leave.

 

"Where the ?" Jin grabbed him slammed him on the wall. "What is wrong with you?!"

 

Namjoon flinced, it's rare for Jin to be mad. "Nothing." He said with a straight face. "Will you please let me leave now?"

 

Jin just sigh, he knows Namjoon won't talk if he scolds him like this. So, he hold his hands and pulled him to the bed.

 

"Joonie." Jin said with his voice gentle. "Is something wrong? You've been acting weird after the shoot earlier."

 

"I told you, it's nothing." He gently pulled his hand back. "Why did you follow me instead of Yoongi?"

 

"Why would I not follow you?"

 

"You two were extremely close during the group photos." He said not looking at Jin.

 

"You're kidding right?" Jin asked amused. "Are you jealous?"

 

Namjoon looked at him. "Can't I be?" He starred at him teary eyed. "I know I don't have the right to be jealous at all, but i did tell you that I like you right?" He stood up and grab his coat.

 

Jin was dumbfounded, "Why are you acting like this?"

 

"I know, sorry." His hand was already on the door knob when Jin spoke again.

 

"If anyone should be jealous, it should be me Namjoon."

 

"W-what?" Namjoon was shocked with what he heard. He turned around and starred at him.

 

"You heard me." Jin stood up and went closer to Namjoon. "You were all over Jimin earlier. I couldn't blame Yoongi for being mad."

 

"But i love you." Namjoon cupped Jin's face. "So, you really don't have any reason to be jealous."

 

"Exactly. That's why I was okay with it because i know you love me. You should trust me too." Jin smiled at him.

 

"But." Namjoon removed his hands from Jin's face and scratch his neck. "You don't like me, I've always known that it's a one-sided thing." He looked down to his feet. "You were just too kind to reject me. I knew it, but I didn't stop, I'm sorry that I've been selfish. I just love you that much." He chuckled. "But, I'm ready to let you go now. I want you to be happy and--" Namjoon immediately looked up when he heard Jin sniff.

 

"Hyung?!" He started to panic wheb he saw Jin crying. "What's wrong? . Are you hurt?" He hugged him.

 

"H-have I never t-told you?" Jin covered his mouth with the back of his hand, trying to control his tears.

 

"Told me what?" Namjoon asked and look at him. ", I'm so sorry. I should've stopped earlier. I'm sorry Jin."

 

"No Joonie." Now Jin was the one to cup Namjoon's face. "I've always loved you, since the time when you confessed to me. God, I've probably loved you since I've seen you smile, or heard you rap, or probably when we first met."

 

Namjoon's tears flowed like a river without him even realizing it. "Y-you do?"

 

"Yes, I'm sorry for putting you in pain all this time without even realizing it." Jin kissed his forehead. "I love you." He kissed his nose. "I love you." He kissed his lips. The kiss was gently, daring, and real.

 

"Hyung." Namjoon stopped Jin from cupping his . "Please,"

 

"Please what Joonie?" He starred at the younger watching at lust filled his eyes. He continued to caress his pushing him to the nearest wall.

 

"P-please." Jin didn't stop, pushing Namjoon's forward and rubbing their clothed member together. "Ahh- h-hyung!"

 

"Tell me what you want", he kissed Namjoon, making sure to the living soul out of him. He his lips and tongue. Rubbed his own tongue on the ceiling of Namjoon's mouth. 

 

"Mmm" Namjoon moaned between their kiss. His knees weakened.

 

Jin feld how Namjoon wimped in his touch so he carried him to bed. He position himself above him. Moving himself up and down to maintain the friction between them.

 

". H-hyung please s-stop teasing."

 

"Before that. I want to do this right. Kim Namjoon, will you go out with me?"

 

", yes."