Chapter 1

When They Get Jealous

All the members are tired but still really noisy. They just got home from photoshoot which went pretty well if you ask Jimin.

 

But for some reason, something seems really off with one of the members specifically his boyfriend, Yoongi.

 

He head to his and Taehyung's room and laid in bed. Not even bothering to take a shower or change his clothes.

 

"Jiminieeeee~" Taehyung shouted while slamming the door open.

 

"Yes tae?" He answered while eyes still close.

 

"What did you do to hyung?!"

 

"Hyung?" He sat up.

 

"Yes." Tae said and sat down on his bed facing him. "Yoongi hyung."

 

"Oh." He look down on his hand as if its the most interesting thing in the world. "I don't know tae, after the shoot he keeps on ignoring me. I tried to hold his hand on the way to the van earlier but he shaked me off, then he sat on the front seat instead on sitting beside me like the usual." He look at tae, eyes filled with tears. "I don't understand him sometimes tae. We were fine this morning he even he even told me that i looked handsome in the clothes I'm wearing earlier."

 

Taehyung can't help but feel sorry for his bestfriend. "It's going to be fine." He assured Jimin. "His head will probably cool down soon."

 

"Is he mad at me?" Jimin asked him with a pout.

 

"Stop doing that!" He throw a pillow to Jimin's face.

 

"Ow Tae!" 

 

"You look like a sad, pouting puppy!" Jimin glared at him. "Now you look like a sad, pouting, SCARY puppy."

 

Tae laughed so loud that Jimin can't help but laugh with him. Just then the door slam open again.

 

They both turned their heads quite shock.

 

"Oh hyung?" Taehyung said acknowledging Yoongi because Jimin didn't say a word.

 

"Tae, sleep in my room." Yoongi said voice filled with authority.

 

"But--!" Taehyung and Jimin answered in unison.

 

"Now!" Yoongi sat down on Taehyung's bed facing both of them. None of them are moving and just stared at him, "Did you not hear what I just said?"

 

Taehyung hissed, "Fine!" He leaned to Jimin and whispered "I really hate it when hyung's jealous."

 

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed shock ang blush evident on his face.

 

"Goodnight Jiminie." He leaned to kiss Jimin's cheek and run towards the door before Yoongi and even Jimin can react.

 

~~

Taehyung heads to Yoongi and Namjoon's shared room.

 

"Hey," Taehyung called out to the only person in that room.

 

"Oi Tae, why am I not surprised to see you here?"

 

"Just like how I'm not surprised to see you here too Hoseok?" He grinned.

~~

 

"That little !" Yoongi said tone sounding like a curse.

 

Jimin flinched, he just sat there staring at the door where Taehyung left, not knowing what to do.

 

"Yah! Jimin!"

 

Jimin looked at him, his heart starts racing. "Hmm."

 

"Are you mute? Talk!" Yoongi's voice sound harsher than he intend.

 

"Ah." He starts to fidget, "Y-yes h-hyung."

 

"Why did you let that son of a kiss you huh?" He stood up and walk towards the other. "Why did you even let him in your room?!"

 

"What is wrong with you hyung?" His voice low. "Are you alright?" Knowing his hyung, he is usually gentler to the maknaes.

 

"I ask the questions here Park." He pushed Jimin, climbed on top of him, and pinned him on the bed.

 

"Hyung, he's my roommate."

 

Yoongi was caught off guard, "Y-yea okay, but why did you let him kiss you?"

 

"He probably did that to make you jealous because you were really mean to him."

 

Yoongi rolled over and sat up, back facing Jimin. "I already am."

 

"Hyung? Is something wrong?"

 

"Yes there is! Why did you let Namjoon touch you like that earlier?"

 

Then it hit him, Yoongi started to act like that after they're viewing the last part of the shoot, the group photos.

 

"Oh." He went closer to Yoongi and hugged him from behind. "Were you jealous about that hyung?"

 

"Yah! Let go of me y-you flirt!" Yoongi tried to struggle but Jimin is stronger than him. I mean haven't you seen those arms?

 

Jimin chuckled, "You're really cute hyung." Everyone thought that he's the one whose manly in this relationship, well he is the manly one in this relationship, duh, but he has a cute side that he only show to Jimin and only him.

 

"You ing dare to call me cute?!" He turned his head and glared at Jimin. "When you didn't answer any of my questions?" His voice suddenly turned small. "Am i really that bad?"

 

"What?" Jimin forcibly turned Yoongi's body so they were sitting face to face.

 

"Am i not good enough? Do you like Namjoon more than me? Do you not love m--?

 

Jimin kissed Yoongi passionately slow, he nibbles his lips showing how much he cherish him, he , and bite and didn't want to stop. When they're both running out of breath Jimin continued to trail kisses to his neck.

 

"You are more than enough hyung, you're perfect." He began touching him under his shirt, caressed his back and traced his abs. "Don't you ever think I would want anyone else other than you."

 

Jimin pants, feeling his starting to grow. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and placed it on his manhood. "Ahh~" He growled at the contact. "See tha--ah"

 

He moaned shamelessly when Yoongi palmed his . "Y-you're the o-only -ahh". Yoongi opened the zipper of his jeans and released his aching member.

"O-only one w-who could-- ahh hyung p-please." Jimin threw his head back when he started jerking him off.

 

"Continue talking Jiminie." He said voice full of authority. Jimin couldn't help but smirk, his dominating Yoongi is back.

 

"Y-you're the o-only one w-who-- ahhh shi--ahh don't stop." His breath hitched feeling Yoongi's tongue skillfully his from the tip down to his balls.

 

"I said continue talking." Yoongi said in between and .

 

"Y-you're t-the -ahh" Jimin moaned in so much pleasure when Yoongi hed him in one go. "."

 

He pulled Yoongi up cupped his faced and said, "You're the only one who can make me feel like this and I love you so much. So, please stop teasing and just me senseless."

 

Yoongi smirked. "You're wish is my command babe." He then pushed Jimin down and complied.

 

"A-ahh H-hyung."

 

~~

 

(I'm a tease :p)