Chapter Two: Chocolate

His name is Mr.Perfect...NOT!

HIS NAME IS MR. PERFECT...NOT!

CHAPTER TWO: CHOCOLATE


"Take it." Jieun ordered as she gave him the strawberry chocolate she bought earlier this morning. The chocolate's arroma was sweet and Jieun being fan of sweet things had hard time resisting eating them. She looked straight at him and with what she hoped was indifferent face, she frowned. "You don't want it? Then fine, I'll eat it!" 

"I never said that!" Wooyoung argued. He took the chocolate from her hands and unwrapped the chocolate bar quickly. He took one big bite then and with a big smile, he pointed the chocolate to her. "Eat. You look hungry."

Jieun took a bite. "Thanks."

"Anyway, what's this chocolate about? Today's not a Valnetine's. It's still winter." 

"It's thank you gift for yesterday." she stated. "Thanks to you yesterday, I cheered up." 

Wooyoung scowled. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier? I let you eat my thank you gift. What a waste." he complained. "Anyway, what kind of sane eats her own thank you gift? I knew that you were no good the first time I laid my eyes on you." 

She simply laughed. "Stop being drama queen and let's go to class."

"But, my chocolate!"


"What are you frowning about? Jieun again? What happened?"

Wooyoung met his best friend's curious gaze and with a sigh, he asked. "What about you? Is it Suji?" 

"Don't avoid my question!" Taecyeon argued. "Suji being jealous isn't something out of ordinary! It something that happens everyday! Now, tell me what happened to make you in the mood?"

"I let Jieun take a bite of the thank you gift she gave me."

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows. "And? Is that all?"

"It was thank you gift! If I knew it was thank you gift, I would have finished it all myself!" 

"Stop being greedy!" he exclaimed. "Anyway, don't you receive a lot of thank you gifts from other girls? And don't you give almost all of them to other guys?"

"Huh?" He looked at Taecyeon strangely. "That's thank you gift from other girls. Thannk you gift from Jieun is different matter all together. It's special. Don't you get it?" he asked. "Of course, you don't get it. You're dating the girl you love and look at me. Pathetic. Having an unrequited feelings for five years!"

Taecyeon shifted in his seat. "Wooyoung, didn't you and Jieun date a bit while ago in junior high?"

"Which ended in disaster." he stated. "She still hasn't forgiven me for that accident which resulted our break up." 

"Well, it has been some huge mistake. You did end up kissing another girl. So, it's nothing unexpected. If I did something like that, I would surely be dead than alive." 

"I was drunk! And sleepy! I thought it was Jieun! I didn't think it was Kwon Yuri!"

"Mate, you have to move on. It's unlikely that she'll forgive you any time now." 

"I know."