meeting you, again.

Love always find a way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJK POV

"Are you pretending not to know me now?" Joong ki said while still holding on Hye kyo's shoulder and staring at her beautiful face.

 

"You still look the same, always beautiful, Just like last time you left me 3 years ago.” Looking directly to her eyes he knows where his heart belongs to.

 

"You still look the same annoying as before, let go of me, I am late and I have nothing to say to you." Hye kyo try to step back from Joongki, but his hand still holding her shoulder firmly.  

 

"I am sorry miss I am not going to let you go just like you left me previously, I am sure we still have alot to talk about" He will not let her go.. not again.. 

 

"I am sure we have finished the talking when we were in London" Hye kyo reply why looking away from Joongki, she can't bare her feeling once more to him, she try to push Joongki Hands away, and suddenly..

 

"Miss Song? There you are, I have been worried! Your performance will be starting in 10 Minutes." Mr.Choi approaching them, 

“God knows how much I hate somebody always come between us” Joongki mumble and letting go of Hye kyo’s shoulder. 

 

“I will meet you when you finished your performance, don’t ever think of running away again Kyo, I will always find you. and Good luck love!” He kiss her cheek abruptly and left to the main hall joining other guest.

SHK POV

 

She was to stunt on Joongki’s kiss, and Mr.choi is also pretending not to see what just happened with this two young people, “Can we go now miss? it is 5 minutes left before the performance start” Mr.choi just pretend nothing had happen, as a veteran of working with socialite, he learn to be discreet with certain matter. 

 

“Yes, lets go” Hye kyo reply while getting back to her sense. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter