love always find a way

Love always find a way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I am not marrying him" Hye kyo said sternly to her mother,
 

"Listen to me, I am not asking you to marry him right now, Your dad and I are considering, but it will still up to you whether you want to be with him or not, We just want you to be happy. But at least try on meeting him and be friend with him first, he is such a nice man, and your dad always compliment him whenever we meet him,  he got the looks, manners, educated and dependable" Hye kyo's Mom looking sweetly at her only daughter.

"Both of us love you so much and want the best for you" said hye kyo's mom 

She is less sulky and try to use every logic in her head "Fine, but you guys should stop become a matchmaker in the party"

"well, I can hold myself, but your dad might not be" her mom smile, teasing her lightly.

"I insist, If not I am not going to the party" Hye kyo looking serious

"okay dear Mom will try to hold your dad as much as possible, now let's choose the dress for you to wear tonight, shall we?"

Hye kyo sigh, "Okay fine" 

They are inside a highend store, with several private sales assistant showing their best collection for Miss Song Hye Kyo, who is not famous only for her beauty but also very talented pianist and kind hearted girl who has been contributing alot to charity concert.  She is a well-off lady, her parent is a magnate in business, as one and only child Hye kyo has deem to be a golden girl. 

"This is our new collection, and I believe it will be very suitable for miss Song" the Sales assistant showing a beautiful champagne colour dress with a splatter of crystal across the dress, simple yet very elegance it was mid lenght dress ends on the calf.  

"Ah... Indeed" Hye kyo's mom agree, "Darling, lets try on this one!"

Since H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter