Chapter 10

Such A Cute Dork

- Momo's POV -

 

"They're so ing stupid." I said to Wonwoo, who was in the passenger's seat beside me.

"I know, Momo, I know." I heard him mumble, raking his messy hair out of frustration.

He just told me that Sana forced him to help them supposedly kill me. Sad for them, he declined, which resulted on him being tied to the wall using thin ropes.

How could they kill me with their stupidity?

Well that's simple, they can't.

But, of course, Wonwoo, being his strong self, untied himself and tried to save Mina. Unfortunately, Jihyo ran after them and started hitting him with a pillow, hoping that he'll drop Mina out of the pain she's impelling from her mushy bolster.

I was so pissed with Sana. If I didn't love her, as a friend, then I could've just killed her. Although, if she ever laid her filthy hand on my baby then nobody in that warehouse could've went out alive.

I would kill everyone, to hell with it if they send me to jail. My parents were lawyers, they could just take me out and anyways.

I recorded my conversation with her, and I'll gladly make use of it as my evidence.

Glancing at the back seat, a smile immediately made its way on my lips. The girl who've caused all the clutter inside my head but gave the happiness I had never felt, is sleeping peacefully at the back, her lips slightly parted.

Shrugging the thought, I return my gaze back to the road and sped back to my apartment.

 

- Narrator -

 

11:36 P.M

Momo plopped Mina on the couch and kneeled next to her, running her fingers through her hair. She smiled upon seeing Mina's tranquil state.

"You're so beautiful... you know? Oh, wait. Beautiful is too shallow to describe you, honey, you are way, way more than that."

"Getting romantic there, huh?" She flinched in surprise when she heard a familiar voice, standing on the doorway with her arms crossed.

Being the dramatic queen she is, Momo clutched her fist on her chest, gasping in exaggeration as she stare at the culprit in fake horror.

"You scared me, Yoon!" She hushed, not wanting to disrupt her sleeping beauty's serene slumber in front of her.

"Yeah bu—" Not even finished on her retort, Momo placed her left hand over . She was rudely talking out loud.

Momo silently pulled her out of the room and glares at her after closing the door behind.

"You almost woke her up." Momo stated calmly. In her mind, she's actually irking to pinch the latter's ear for being nosy and whole-heartedly disturbed her amorous spectacle towards Mina.

"Don't you want to talk to her?" Yoona asked, completely clueless about the occurences that happened earlier today.

"Today's not the time. She needs some rest."

"Oh... mind explaining why she's here? It's not that I don't want her to be here, it's just that—"

"I get it. I'll tell you," she answered, cutting Yoona off.

Hence, Momo explained everything to Yoona, not missing any single detail. With actions provided, repeating each dialogue fervently.

To put it exactly, Yoona was pissed. Especially, when Momo mentioned Sana. She had never, ever expected Sana to be capable of doing something like that. 

Deep down, she was quite sad that Momo didn't wipe that off of this world.

"I never trusted that girl." Yoona replied, finally returning to her senses.

"Which one?"

"That Sana effing Minatozaki," she gritted through her teeth.

"Oh..."

"And Jihyo was an , too," Momo was about to say something but Yoona beat her to it, "But Jin is like a foolish . Why would he date someone like Sana? She's a pathetic physcopathic . She needs to get herself checked."

"Oh. Well, thank you, Yoon." Momo smiled innocently at her, "For talking about the people I used to trust," she added, grimacing.

Yoona flipped her curls from her shoulder. "Well, those lads deserve being talked about. I mean, who dates their bestfriend's ex-boyfriend, then abduct their bestfriend's new girlfriend?" She paused, clicking her tongue, "That's some messed up right there."

Momo nodded in agreement. She understood her point. Jihyo, Sana and Jin do deserve to be talked about.

They should even rot in jail, they were just lucky that Momo ain't about the 'send people to jail and live happily ever after', she was more about the 'ignore those people who annoys me then execute an extensive tirade on how pathetic and pitiful they are'.

"I know." Momo said before her thoughts drifted into something else. The memories she had with Sana suddenly emerged in her mind, but frowned upon knowing that they were all a game. Their friendship was fake... to Sana. Momo have always thought they were inseparable and they were the dynamic duo but to her dismay, no.

It will always and forever be Dahyun. Dahyun has never forsaken her, neither is she planning to, but Momo might've forsaken the former.

She left Dahyun, but she understood the situation. Dahyun was a smart girl, she knew that Momo left her to study, not to do something unnecessary and ridiculous. They talk over the phone. But only occationally.

Before all of this happened, deep down, Momo has always felt odd being around Sana, never gaining her full trust. She had always doubted. But how amazing was it when she managed to brainwash her, as always.

If Dahyun was here, this would never occur.

Momo won't hang out with Sana because she was loney. She won't force herself to fit in with her other friends because she missed Dahyun.

She could've been with her bestfriend.

However, she was glad for everything that ensued. No regrets and uncertainties anymore.

Because, now, she knew that...

Even after all this mess she had gotten herself into... she is deeply in love with Mina.

She would do anything for her. Heck, she won't even hesitate to take a bullet and jump in front of the train for her.

But if Dahyun was here?

Momo won't bother. She won't even bat her eyes on any direction where Mina could possibly be, she's contented being with her bestfriend.

 

Without all of this, she wouldn't have met Mina.