Chapter 1

Such A Cute Dork

 

"Hey, boss, look there's a new girl and she looks like a loser." One of my minions, Junior, yelled after me.


I turned around to see him pointing at this redhead who was clumsily walking to the front doors of our school. I caught up to her and just walked with her. I'm pretty sure she sensed my presence but I guess she chose not to acknowledge my presence.

I silently walked with her to the office. Suddenly she turned around making her bump into me. I quickly wrapped my arm around her petite waist, careful not to touch her s or her , to prevent her from falling. Damn, she's clumsy.

I quickly let go of her when she finally got her balance back so that I wouldn't cross any boundaries, I mean I haven't even talked to her. I haven't even seen her goddamn face! When she looked up, I was immediately greeted by a pair of hazel gorgeous eyes that I could clearly see behind those black rimmed glasses.

She smiled at me, her eyesmile showing. I almost melted right on the spot. She was beautiful. She pushed her glasses up, since it was falling off the bridge of her nose, and she tucked a loose red hair behind her ear and looked at me shyly. I smiled because I couldn't help it. Before I could ask her for her name, I heard someone calling me. It was Junior.

I turned around and see him jogging to me. I looked at him, annoyed.

Damn it.

He looked at me and asked, "What're you doing here, Momo?"
I forced a smile, "I'm just talking to-" I turned around to see nobody there.
Did she leave? Ugh. What if I never get to see her again?
I turned back to Junior, "-no one." I finished my sentence.


Junior looked at me weirdly and he shook his head, "Come on, boss, we're going to be late. Your girlfriend is pissed by the way."
"I told you she's not my girlfriend." I hissed, making Junior flinch mumbling chill. He linked arms with me (did I mention Junior was gay?) and we both went to our classes.

 

 

*

 

 


When I walked inside the classroom I saw a certain redhead sitting by the window at the back, which was actually my seat but that don't matter because she's cute so... I sat on the empty sit beside her. I just looked at her through the whole period. She was really cute with her glasses and her messy hair. She was such a cute 'nerd'. The way she would raise one (perfect) eyebrow when the teacher would say something, the way she taps on her desk, making sick beats, the way she would glance at my direction and when she sees me she would blush and look back up to the teacher.

 


During lunch, I couldn't help but tell the others about my little crush for the redhead, but of course I didn't tell them what her name was 'cause even I don't know her name, I told them I didn't know her name so whenever I told them about her quirks I would say, So, whenever beautiful does blah blah it always wants me to reach up to her face and kiss her.


Sana looked at me and smirked. We were at the girl's bathroom because Sana 'needed' to put more blush-on which was totally a lie. She would probably interrogate me about my crush, "So, Momo," She paused, "Who's this chick you have a crush on? Her name?" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes,
"I told you I don't know what her name is." I said, crossing my arms. It was true! I didn't get a chance to ask her name. Even if I did get a chance to ask her name, I wouldn't tell them.

Sana placed her hand on my shoulder, "Come on, Mo. At least describe to me what she looks like."
I smiled at the thought of my mystery girl, "Mmm.." I hummed, "She's beautiful."
Sana looked at me and sighed, "Come on, is she a brunette or something... give me details." I sighed,
"Fine," I groaned, "She has red hair, has beautiful bright hazel eyes and she's hella hot." I said,
"Oh my god," she said, "I think I know who it is!" She squealed. I looked at her questioningly, leaning my back against the  wall, "Is it Son Wendy?" I raised my eyebrow,
"Wendy who?"
"Son." She said, shoving her blush-on back in her bag, since she didn't actually need to use it,
"Who's she?"
"You know, the new girl.. She has red hair and she has hazel eyes... And she's hella hot."
"Oh," I breathed out. Maybe this was her? I don't know to be honest but okay, "Hey, Sana, do you mind hooking me up with her on a date?" I asked,
Sana looked at me and smiled, "I don't mind." She mutters making me sigh in relief.

 


*

 


I am hella nervous. I don't what to say to her. Here I am outside her house, chickening out. . I need to go and pick her up, that's what Sana said, but.. Ugh. I got out of my ferrari and slammed the door, frustrated as . I fixed my beanie and I finally got the balls to go stand on her front door. I hesitantly pressed the doorbell.

2 seconds later a redhead opens the door. She was beautiful but, of course, not as beautiful as Wendy? I don't know her name,
"I-Is Wendy here?" I asked hesitantly,
the girl smiled, "I'm Wendy."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMG! MINA WEARING A BLACK RIMMED GLASSES?! GOD SO CUTE. LOL

SO THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK AGAIN. 😄 

OH AND MOMO IS GOING TO BE THE 'OPPA' IN THIS STORY 😃

I'M JUST SO EXCITED TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC >…<

ANYWAYS SEE Y'ALL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤

 

 

~_momoring_