three

Painful but Beautiful

You wandered through the streets, wondering where to go. You had been wandering around for 40 minutes now. It was getting dark and you stopped walking, leaning against a glass display window. Your sadness became anger. Why. Just why do people get to walk all over you like you were a door mat? 'Jungkook' just the thought of his name made you want to fight the next person who walked by. Have you been too nice? On second thought you had always been the good girl. You never made out with someone in public, entered a night club, nor did you ever have you're first alchoholic drink. You looked across the street as people were dressed up walking in and out of a club. You were too angry to even think you looked back and turned around to look at the stores dress display. You walked in and purchased a dark, short, and revealing dress. This was never your fashion style but you were too angry. Along with this you bought a pair of black laced stilettos and paid the make up artists and hair stylists to clean you up. Once you paid for everything, you left the store attracting eyes from men of all ages and women glaring at you of jealousy. 

Once you got to the door of the nightclub you took a deep breathe and entered. More eyes were drawn to you as you blushed but not too much for anyone to notice. This was the first time attention and spotlight came onto you. You walked towards the bar and sat on a stool, clueless of what to order. A man approached you, he sat next to you and smiled. He was quite handsome actually but he was no Jungkook. "Is this your first time here? I don't think I've ever seen you around." he looked at you with a grin. You were afraid but the thought of Jungkook ran through your head again, refreshing your memory of why you were here in the first place. You decided to flirt along. "Actually, it is my first time here. Would you mind giving me some suggestions?" you leaned over to the bar and let your chin rest on your palm. He nodded and ordered you a drink. "So what's your name?" he asked. "Y/N." your answer was short, simple, and to the point. "I'm Taehyung. You're a really beautiful woman." the corner of his lip turned up. "You're not so bad your self." you smirked as you're drink arrived and you took a sip. You were having a alchoholic beverage for the first time. It tasted nice. It was fruity and you didn't really taste the alchohol. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked admiring your looks. 

You sighed causing his heart to tremble. "Well actually he cheated on me, and here I am." you stirred your drink and turned to look at the people dancing. "That's too sad." Taehyung said. He lied it was not one bit sad to him. He was grateful that you weren't taken. He offered you a couple of more drinks before pulling you to the dance floor. You stumbled and clung onto him for balance while laughing. He laughed with you, finding the scene to be cute. You ran your fingers through you're hair causing Taehyung to choke on his own saliva. You figured you were quite a natural when it came to shaking up mens' hearts. You didn't know how dirty dancing was but you just swayed your hips to the music, being awkward at first but then turning y. Taehyung couldn't help but grabs your hips and dance with you. The drinks were kicking in and you felt happy, very happy. The hands at your hips were quite like Jungkook's. You turned around thinking it was Jungkook. It wasn't him but you were too drunk and visualized Taehyung as Jungkook.

Instantly you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in, he didn't hesitate either and devoured your lips. His hands went down to grab your and you pulled at the hairs on the back of his head. Your tongues were at war. He walked forwards and you stumbled backwards in your heels until you fell back onto one of the couches in their lounging area. He hovered on top of you with his hand placed over the wall and the other on the couch. You grew tired of the position and you pushed him letting him sit and you climbed on top of him biting his lower lip and tugging it a little. He then your upper lip and you let go. "Do you really want to do this Y/N?" he asked with a low and husky voice. You backed off as his voice did not sound the same as Jungkook's. No. It wasn't Jungkook! Suddenly a dark figure stormed in ripping you off of Taehyung's body and he socked Taehyung a couple of times as you shrieked. You realized it was Jungkook. Knowing that Taehyung had enough Jungkook angrily turned towards you and pulled you by the wrist out of the nightclub.

Once you two were out he pulled you back towards the apartment. "Jeon Jungkook! It hurts!" you yelled and tugged on your arm. Annoyed he turned around and threw your hands apart. "This isn't you Y/N!" he yelled. This was the first time he's ever gotten so angry with you. "What were you thinking going into a nightclub?! Especially dressed like this!" he raised his tone. "Oh please. I bet you and girl I saw have done way worse than me. How was the , huh Kook?!" you exploded. You wanted some of the yelling in this too. "Y/N Are you even kidding me right now?! You didn't even let me explain and stormed off! Why did you make out with that guy?! Did you really hate me that much?! Do you not have any idea of how much that hurt me?!" Jungkook was so frustrated and angry he was so close to pulling out his own hair. You were too mad to yell "Yes, I made out with him. I made out with him because I was so drunk that I thought it was the jerk who cheated on me." you said and walked away towards the apartment. The words hit Jungkook's heart. He was angry about what you did but then again it was only him to blame. He became devastated and he slowly dragging himself back home. 

Once he got home he walked upstairs to your guys' room. You were wiping off your makeup in the mirror and you saw him walk in soul less. You still didn't care, you gave him a glare then got up to change out of your outfit and into something more comfortable. Jungkook sat at on his side of the bed and you sat on your side looking at your blisters from the heels. You were never wearing those again. Jungkook looked over at you and also saw your blisters. Out of worry, he got up and pulled out the first aid kit and you put in the house. He walked over and got on his knees, pulling out some band aids. You moved your feet not wanting his care but he grabbed a hold of it. "Don't move." he said and you could tell he was serious as placed band aids over your burning flesh. You looked at him lovingly. This Jungkook couldn't possibly have cheated on you. There must have been a reason why that girl was over and why he was hugging her from behind. You finally decided to let him explain. "Why was that girl here?" you asked in a soft tone, not wanting to test his anger. He closed up the first aid kit then answered "I wonder if you'd even like to listen." You were annoyed with his sass, you were suppose to be the one angry but he stole that position from you. You softened your voice to let him at ease "Why would I ask if I didn't want to listen?" 

He sighed and broke down, falling to his knees. "I-I'm sorry Y/N... I know I should've told you sooner but I was ashamed. I was scared that you'd leave me if I told you. I was actually engaged by my parents a few months ago to my friend Yuju and I never told you. I really wanted to tell you. I really did. Yuju is the little girl I grew up with and I will always see her that way. I was trying to stop this engagement and then tell you when it was over. I didn't want you to leave me. Please don't leave me Y/N. Living would be nothing without you. You make it seem like you're lucky to have me but actually, I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side. Sometimes I question myself why. What have I done to deserve something as precious as you. I just.. God.. Y/N I just love you so damn much." Jungkook sobbed and tears fell down your cheeks as well hearing his words. You approached him and got onto your knees. You pulled his chin up and wiped his tears. "I love you too Jungkook." You rested your forehead against his and he tilted his head letting your noses nuzzle against eachother then he placed a soft kiss on your lips. He picked you up as your legs wrapped around his waist. He carefully layed you down and kissed your forehead. "My princess.." he smiled at you lightly. This. This was the kiss the man at the bar could never give you. Warmth, love, sincereity, and care.