one

Painful but Beautiful

This was the moment. You waited outside the coffee shop, a bit nervous. You were finally going to see your mother for the very first time. You were going to ask her why they left you. Why they threw you away. You were nervous as hell until you felt a hand gently rest onto your shoulder. You turned around to see Jeon Jungkook. The pretty rich boy who always requested you to take his order where you were employed. You two hung out a couple of times and he knew about your story. By the way you looked he could tell that today was the day. "You got this Y/N." he gave a smile causing you to smile back. You were glad to have met him. He then let you go and turned the other way.. You took a look around and you saw a woman dressed in a nice suit. It looked like she was waiting for someone so you approached her. "M-Mrs. Kim?" you stuttered. "Oh your here." she said with an unwelcoming tone and put down her drink. She was a classy rich woman. Maybe you got the wrong person. Maybe she wasn't the right person. It'd be a shame if you spent all your savings trying to find her just to see that she wasn't the right person. "Are you my birth mother?" you asked and the woman nodded.

"Having you was a mistake. You shouldn't be alive right now you know that?" she said. The words stabbed your heart. You've always fantasized about this day. You always thought you two would run into eachothers' arms like in movies but you were wrong. Your eyes were getting teary but you kept it together. "Your father ran away when he found out that I was pregnant. I should've aborted you but your grandmother forced me to keep you. Of course, I left you in the streets after I had you. That's the last time I saw you." she sighed and was emotionless. You looked down the whole time she talked. "Now that you've heard my story. This should be the end of it. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't try to find me anymore." With that she left the scene. You let out a heavy sigh. Loneliness caved in on you. You were shaky. All your energy left your body and you stumbled trying to leave the cafe. It was raining. The rain made your sadness 100 times worse. The streets were empty and cold. It was a black and white movie. You walked away from the cafe and you couldn't stand it anymore. Your body dropped to your feet and tears flowed down your eyes. Your sobbing became loud caring less of who could hear but the streets were empty anyways. Footsteps approached you and someone pulled you up and into a warm hug. 

"You're okay." you heard Jungkook's voice say in a low tone. Your forearms rested on his on buff chest as you sobbed. One arm held you close while the other caressed your head. "I have no one! No one loves me in this world! I was a mistake! Why was I born?! Am I supposed to live like this forever?! This world is so dark and lonely! So filled with hate and neglect! Where is my happy ending?! I don't want to live anymore!" you finally exploded after all this year. Rain drenched you both in the middle of the empty street. Jungkook got angry at the thought of you not wanting to live any longer. "What about me?! Did you forget about me?!" Jungkook yelled causing you to stop your sobbing. You both looked into eachother's eyes for a while. "I can't stand watching you like this. I like you Y/N. A lot." Jungkook said with shakey breaths. Your heart was pounding at his sudden confession. His eyes trailed from your eyes to your luscious lips and leaned in. It was your first kiss. 

His hands went down lower to hug your waist. You were surprised but slowly you fell into the warmth of his lips. You took him by surprise, putting one arm around his neck while one hand rested on his back jaw. With you hanging an arm around his neck his head dipped down. You pulled away for air. You let him go and he let you go. You turned your back on him realizing that shouldn't have done what you did. "We shouldn't be doing this Jungkook. We live in two different worlds." You shook your head walking away and he grabbed your wrist. "I'm not going to let you be lonely anymore." Jungkook shouted through the loud rain. You tried pulling away, knowing that it wouldn't end well. "No Y/N. Please. I want to be the one for you to lean on. I promise, I will never leave your side."

 


 

One year later.

 

 

You woke up in Jungkook's embrace. It was warm and comfy, you heard his heart clear and calm. You were both in your guys' apartment upstairs. The master bedroom with glass walls so you could see the city view. Your eyes fluttered open just to see Jungkook already awake, gazing at you lovingly. Now noticing you were awake he pecked your forehead. "Good morning princess~" he greeted and smiled lightly. You blushed a little at the thought of last night and your bare bodies touching eachother. You s your arms up his chest around his neck, pulling him closer. "This isn't a dream right?" you chuckled still half asleep. He chuckled also and placed a delicate kiss on your shoulder assuring you it was not a dream. The kiss had awoken you and you tried to get up but Jungkook had his arms around your waist with no intentions of letting go. "Stay like this for a few more minutes." he shut his eyes, inhaling the scent of your perfume. "I need to get to work" you whined. "They can just fire you." Jungkook stated and met his lips with yours, savoring the taste of left over lip gloss. He continued kissing you passionately, slipping his tongue in, the inner-sides of your cheeks. You kissed him back as the kiss was getting heated. The kiss continued as he moved into a postion where he was hovering over you.

You parted from his lips for air then realizing work started in an hour. "Not now Jungkook." You placed your index finger over his wet lips and he pouted. He got off of your body, cutely whining as you put on one of his t-shirts that hung on the night stand, not knowing where the rest of your clothes and undergarments have landed. "Why is the world so annoying!" Jungkook yelled into his pillow causing you to laugh. You looked into the mirror tying up your messy hair into a bun. You looked in the mirror along your neck noticing some marks. "Dammit Jeon Jungkook." You turned around pointing to his marks he had left. He laughed a bit slipping on his boxers walking your way, wrapping you in his big arm arms. "Only you can work the Jungkook hickies." he chuckled closing his eyes and resting his forehead on the back of your head. "Stop it Kook. I need to go make breakfast and get ready." You said in a more serious tone this time. "We can just go downstairs like this." he whined. You unlatched his arms and turned around to placed a kiss on his cheek for being so sweet. You walked down the stairs as your back and torso ached a little. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! You need to be more gentle!" You yelled a bit annoyed at the fact that you'd have to deal with the pain all day. You heard him chuckle behind you. You didn't understand how he was still just laughing while you yelled at him. 

You walked towards the kitchen, chopping some vegetables and taking out some eggs getting ready to make an egg omelette. "Did you want one too?" You asked in a calmer tone while looking at Jungkook flip through channels on TV. "Nope. I only want you." he smiled gummily while he rested his chin on the end of the couch. "Tch~" You threw a kitchen towel at him for being so cheesy. The towel landed on his head, hanging in front of his face. He slowly pulled it down to watch you cook in the kitchen. "Y/N you know you're at your most beautiful state while in the kitchen." Jungkook watched in awe. You laughed a bit "It took a couple of years of practice." You finished making breakfast for yourself since Jungkook didn't want to eat yet. You grabbed your plate and walked over to Jungkook plopping down onto his lap. He hugged your curves and opened his mouth for you to feed him. "Ah~" You furrowed your eyebrows. "What? No. You didn't want any." you jerked your hand that was holding your plate away as his opened mouth tried following it. "Fine then. I'll just eat you." Jungkook said and lightly bit on to your shoulder. You rolled your eyes "Owww.. Fine, geez" You fed him some. 

Suddenly his phone buzzed and you guys looked over at it on the coffee table. You slid off his lap and onto the couch so he could go get his phone. You eyed him all the way to his phone. You saw his expression change when he checked his text message. "What is it?" you asked. Hearing your question he immediately smiled "Nothing." He smiled but you could tell he was putting on an act. "Shouldn't you get ready for work?" Jungkook asked. It was weird how this whole morning he was dreading at the fact that you had to leave but now it seemed as if he wanted you to go. You looked at him and slowly nodded your head expressionlessly. You got up and went to set your plate in the sink before going back upstairs to change to your work uniform. You walked back down the stairs noticing your pain again but you managed through it. You gave Jungkook a quick peck on the lips before you left out the door.

 


 

Narrator's POV

 

Jungkook was now home alone but he was waiting for someone. Jungkook's expression wasn't good either. It seemed as if he was ashamed or sad about something. There was a sudden knock at the door. Jungkook pretty much dragged himself towards the door. Before he opened it he took in a deep breath. "Hey baby!~" his expression changed once he opened the door. "I brought movies! But sadly I can't spend the night." the girl pouted. "Aww, that's okay Yuju." Jungkook chuckled. Yuju caught Jungkook in a back hug "I missed you." She said in a tiny voice.