Teasing again.????no.... this time its real

Walk through the jungle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am with another update......  I know it’s almost a month now but life has been busy these days hope you enjoy this chapter and if you did upvote, comment and subscribe ( which you would have done .......and if you haven’t then do it now )  ...I didn’t get enough time to proof read it so hope you guys understand

..... enjoy......

***************************************************************

Chapter 2

 

 

Seohyun’s residence

Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona were seating in a circle and started their conversation whereas Seohyun went straight to the Kitchen to serve her unnies.

Sunny: something is up with Taeyeon she acts weird sometimes mostly around Hyo

Tiffany: guys I think we should involve her as well

Yoona: are you serious unnie. She's the leader what if she denies we won’t have an outing???

Tiffany: but if Hyo and her.... I mean if they are arranged.... no. No, if Taeyeon is interested in hyo then we will easily get permission right,????

Sunny: It's like Hyoyeon has touched you........  Speak up properly...... and how would we know if she is.

Seohyun came in the room with drinks for them she heard all of their conversation and stated

Seohyun: we can either talk to her directly or make her confess

Yoona: and how is that going to happen....??

Seohyun: see Taeyeon unnie was acting weird more like jealous just like how Fany unnie did

Tiffany: yaa~~ (Tiffany was embarrassed when she heard the youngest used her as an example. It wasn’t a lie though)

Seohyun: unnie it was too obvious okay (Seohyun looked at her blushing unnie and said confidently)

Seohyun: remember when Hyo unnie said no to her but offered Sooyoung unnie a ride if we could somehow create a situation like that and make her feels that it's okay to lovely someone then she’s in we can offer her some alone time with Hyo unnie as a bribe....

Yoona: ooooh I seriously never knew our maknea had an evil mind like this

Seohyun: unnie..... I was just looking at the possible solutions

Tiffany: and out of all you stated the evil one.... I like it..... Our Seobaby Turning into evil baby (Tiffany said in a teasing tone) bribe and all huh

Seohyun: unnie it’s not that (Seo used her aegyo this time)

Sunny: ya stop it ....well the idea isn’t bad actually once we have the Leader we have the power and what’s With all the maknae's doing aegyo these days....?  Aegyo was my thing (Sunny said showing her fake angry face with wrinkled nose)

Yoona: So Taeyeon unnie is in??

Tiffany: yep she is..... (Tiffany said with a smirk)

Seohyun: does unnie have schedule today

Tiffany: no she’s free today

Sunny: Normally I would have asked why she when went home????? But I guess I already know the answer....

Yoona: why???

Sunny: coz she was upset babo  (Sunny said lightly hitting Yoona’s head)

Yoona: AAAH unnie stop hitting me....... your so mean (Yoona responded quickly rubbing her head )

Sunny: and you’re stupid

Tiffany: stop it......... both of you (Tiffany interrupted them in between) focus

Sunny: Okay sorry sorry....I’ll focus ... hey Fany why don't you make a plan I mean talk to her when you go home (she asked Tiffany)

Tiffany: It will be difficult for me to plan and execute my plan alone so Sunny Seohyun and Yoona I might need your help. Convincing her won’t be too difficult.... but help me plan it.

Sunny: arosso arosso.... we’ll do that letter

After drinking, they talk about bit about their ‘secret destination planning (AN/it a secret 😂😂😂…….. who am I kidding I don’t know either hope they go somewhere safe though) Sunny got her car out and everyone got in the car and left for dorm to meet Taeyeon so that they could trap the Leader in their plan.

 

At dorm

Fany opened the door and invited Yoona in and as for sunny, she leaves there so no formalities. Wait wait aren’t we missing someone...?????? Who????? Our Seobaby.She didn’t have a schedule ....wondering where she is?????....then keep wondering coz I don’t know either.....

 

They saw Tae was seating In front of the TV watching some drama and thought it was the right time as she was in the room and the drama just started and she won’t leave the room unless something annoys her....

Sunny: Hi Tae what are you doing

Tae: I was just watching a drama.(she looked at them and saw Yoona along with the other two.....) oh, Yoona you came to... 

Yoona: yes unnie

Tae: you don’t have a schedule tomorrow???????

Yoona: I do but sunny unnie called me over so I came…

Sunny: I didn’t……..  You self-invited yourself ……… stop getting me involve in everything you do

Yoona: I can’t do that unnie you’re my favourite unnie so you have to be a part of everything I do (Yoona said hugging sunny from behind with her well-known aegyo)

Sunny: leave me alone you alligator (again their fight got cut by Tiffany)

Tiffany: stop it both of you why do you fight all day can’t you two be in peace for once. Gosh, you guys are annoying …. seriously, we’re talking about serious stuff here if you want to fight then go get a room and do what you …….. ah …… why don’t you two just go official (about dating each other )

Yoona: what!!!!!!!!  Sunny unnie and me …….. hhhuuuuf her…….  no way. I would rather run away with Hyoyeon unnie …… (After a short break) talking about Hyoyeon unnie where is she gone.

Tae: didn’t she have a schedule now?????(She said with a concerned face)

Sunny: she did but it got over long back she didn’t come home yet???

Fany: Oh she called me few minutes ago she said she going out with Yuri

sunny: I’m telling you guys they have been going out a lot this days something is definitely up with them(she said eyeing Taeyeon from the side trying to peek  and see if the girl had any reaction to it and as expected she did)

Taeyeon: (who was seating on the sofa watching drama turned slightly giving all her attention to the short girl standing next to the sofa) I don’t think so……..  I mean definitely they are close and go out a lot but that doesn’t mean they are together, don't they? often go out together???????

Yoona:  not really????? I mean you won’t really go out every day unlike Hyo and Yul unnie do. They  know we don't have a schedule today yet any of them invited us ........ and I’m sure they won’t even  .....(Yoona said look at Sunny and Tiffany asking if she should say it or not and received a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter